Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

championanwar 04-19-2011 08:31 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 (Post 3450404)
let's all step some group x

hahahaha I have one of their albums on cd

MarioNintendo 04-19-2011 08:56 PM

Can't wait for Xkur to be released... I didn't know it would take so long :(

TC_Halogen 04-19-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 3453131)
Can't wait for Xkur to be released... I didn't know it would take so long :(

This is nowhere near as long as the gap used to be. I had to wait almost a year for Coactive, if I recall.

MarioNintendo 04-19-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3453145)
This is nowhere near as long as the gap used to be. I had to wait almost a year for Coactive, if I recall.

Don't forget that Xkur isn't released still, so who knows how many weeks it could take to get there. It seems songs are pretty much randomly chosen, so it could always be the last one released from this batch...

Anyway, I wasn't a stepartist back in the day, nor was I trying to be one, so I really can't tell how long the wait could've been compared to the one I'm living right now. I bet you waited more than I will, though, since you're tougher than me by nature (tiger > plumber).

Oh by the way, awesome job on Coactive. Favorited it :)

who_cares973 04-19-2011 10:54 PM

I waited 6 months for indigo to go in game lol I'm sure you won't be waiting as long

dore 04-19-2011 11:01 PM

shit takes forever sometimes. I had completed most of ERB pre-avmiss-fix and it got into the game this year

DossarLX ODI 04-19-2011 11:49 PM

Oh man, just imagine ERB with avmisses LOL

dore 04-20-2011 12:57 AM

it had less aids before avmisses

rushyrulz 04-26-2011 02:36 PM

Requesting front page post when batch reopens

kommisar 05-2-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3450309)
Aight, took about 15 minutes to find songs in the queue which were not released, but are new artists. In other words, the artists below are new but are slated to be in the game, so step from a different song artist for the upcoming batch:

BlazingDragon
Blitz Lunar
daniwell
DJ Airwave
East Clubbers
Jennifer Thomas
Kitsune^2
NickPerrin
Silentoath
SnappleMan
Streetlight Manifesto
tarolabo
xKore

blitz lunar has 3 files in queue, kitsune is just renard being schizophrenic, sexplosion is in queue for east clubber iirc, streetlight manifesto is in game, and that's all I recognize atm. maybe I need to get back to chip hunting hehu

Mans0n 05-2-2011 05:24 PM

Yeah and you missed Sun and Stars, I don't have any songs in game yet

kommisar 05-2-2011 05:37 PM

how unfortunate

Mans0n 05-2-2011 05:41 PM

Not really a big deal, just clearing things up is all.

YoshL 05-2-2011 07:36 PM

for the next batch, will resubmissions be allowed if the artist in question is still new? or would it have to be considered a whole new stepfile?

DossarLX ODI 05-2-2011 07:55 PM

Yeah, I think it might have been mentioned before, but if I wanted to submit a file from last batch as a resubmission (and it's a song artist that hasn't had any songs stepped yet), is that possible?

jimerax 05-2-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3460303)
for the next batch, will resubmissions be allowed if the artist in question is still new? or would it have to be considered a whole new stepfile?

They won't be treated as resubmissions, all submissions will be normal submissions.

SocoNhydro420 05-3-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 3460161)
blitz lunar has 3 files in queue, kitsune is just renard being schizophrenic, sexplosion is in queue for east clubber iirc, streetlight manifesto is in game, and that's all I recognize atm. maybe I need to get back to chip hunting hehu

So, would this mean that we cant submit a song by Renard for the next batch since "Kitsune" is just him as an alter ego?

T-Force 05-3-2011 02:14 PM

That, and the fact that there are two songs by Renard in-game as well..

bmah 05-11-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 3460161)

The point of that list was to make simfilers aware of new artists with songs in the queue but not yet in the game. The new artist batch will not involve these artists, since people have already stepped songs from them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocoNhydro420 (Post 3460598)
So, would this mean that we cant submit a song by Renard for the next batch since "Kitsune" is just him as an alter ego?

Alts do not count. The purpose of is to step completely new artists. We've gotten a lot of permissions in the past years, but it's a waste to see them go unused.