Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   can we get a list of top ffr copypastas (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140485)

choof 01-15-2015 08:21 AM

can we get a list of top ffr copypastas

pls

Dynam0 01-15-2015 08:24 AM

Re: can we get a list of top ffr copypastas

There is no way I wouldv'e stepped that song without the ultimate source of motivation. My girlfriend, (Kazumi-chan anywhere on the internet) gave me that motivation. It is because of her that I started and finished this simfile.

choof 01-15-2015 08:34 AM

I tell ya what. If it really bothers you TGB members that much that someone posts things you might not agree with, even though you do have the option to just ignore such threads or posts, I'll consider it.

Even though I don't agree with you at all and find TGB to be the very definition of a clique and quite frankly don't see why FFR even continues to host it, this obviously matters to the subset of you who are TGB regulars.

So I will make you a deal. I will stop posting in the FFR forums (with the exception of the established sonic threads) until or unless I am "summoned".

I am "summoned" if:
1) I am specifically mentioned.
2) Any TGB member or person I perceive as being a TGB member starts trolling about sonic or similar. This includes trolling people who have sonic avatars and the like.
3) I am legally required to post for some strange reason (unlikely, but just covering my bases).

This puts the ball in your court and ensures an easy way to voluntarily end my posting. Can you guys collectively manage that? If "summoned" even once, the deal is ended.

As a technical exemption, responses to this exact post which are affirmative or acknowledging the agreement do not count as a "summoning". Further trolling, however, does.

Trogdor!!!! 01-15-2015 09:16 AM

I also enjoy being a ladies' man, since I have a fair number of girlfriends. Most of them don't really talk to me much, but that doesn't really bother me at all. You might not believe this (and many of you won't) but I have a total of 36 girlfriends. (I know what you might be thinking: "There's just no way! You're obviously trippin' on somethin'." If I can get that many girlfriends, so can you.) I'm not just a ladies' man, either: I actually understand what a girl wants from a guy quite well; better than the average Joe. I also like to play hard-to-get sometimes, because a lot of the girls that I've met tend to do the same thing. In other words, I just play it cool. I'm also interested in trying out for a band, or starting a band of my own. I don't really know what you have to do for that, but I'll figure it out eventually. If it ever does happen, I'll be like wow.

Riotpolice 01-15-2015 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4262114)
I tell ya what. If it really bothers you TGB members that much that someone posts things you might not agree with, even though you do have the option to just ignore such threads or posts, I'll consider it.

Even though I don't agree with you at all and find TGB to be the very definition of a clique and quite frankly don't see why FFR even continues to host it, this obviously matters to the subset of you who are TGB regulars.

So I will make you a deal. I will stop posting in the FFR forums (with the exception of the established sonic threads) until or unless I am "summoned".

I am "summoned" if:
1) I am specifically mentioned.
2) Any TGB member or person I perceive as being a TGB member starts trolling about sonic or similar. This includes trolling people who have sonic avatars and the like.
3) I am legally required to post for some strange reason (unlikely, but just covering my bases).

This puts the ball in your court and ensures an easy way to voluntarily end my posting. Can you guys collectively manage that? If "summoned" even once, the deal is ended.

As a technical exemption, responses to this exact post which are affirmative or acknowledging the agreement do not count as a "summoning". Further trolling, however, does.

______
Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3925323)
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Wayward Vagabond 01-15-2015 10:22 AM

ayy lmao

hi19hi19 01-15-2015 01:01 PM

Free tsutter

hi19hi19 01-15-2015 01:01 PM

Free blurk

hi19hi19 01-15-2015 01:02 PM

Free kil

Xayphon 01-15-2015 01:16 PM

this file sucks

lurker 01-15-2015 01:21 PM

wow wow wow take it easy dude , he just ask in a decently way... if your angry cuz your fathers dont love u go out and shoot sum1 but not come here talking bullshits 2 other ppl

lurker 01-15-2015 01:23 PM

What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

hi19hi19 01-15-2015 01:31 PM

I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Dynam0 01-15-2015 01:32 PM

Omfg... fingers were going insanely fast... I knew I could slaughter this song just had trouble with a couple parts... Wow ridiculously good... OMFG INSANE

lurker 01-15-2015 01:56 PM

I look with contemplative disdain upon my website, wondering if it holds any merit whatsoever above sites I once thought it did.

rayword45 01-15-2015 02:16 PM

free kommisar

DossarLX ODI 01-15-2015 02:19 PM

oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

PhantomPuppy 01-15-2015 02:31 PM

HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?

This is a sacred tradition held every 100 years passed on by blood rituals and sacrificing bologna for milk. YOU DARE MOCK THE ARROWS OF JUDECCA!?

t-rogdor 01-15-2015 02:39 PM

i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares

t-rogdor 01-15-2015 02:44 PM

wait nah i found my favorite one
Quote:

Originally Posted by mountain_dew17 (Post 3627125)
Not butturt at all.If i'm not mistaken,This site should be open to all ways of playing not just one style,If your implying that everyone should play spread,That's like asking for slavery to be reborn.