Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151769)

TWG Julian 03-7-2020 12:08 PM

Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4717041)
Did you see this though? If you follow the tracks there's something there. Spread the word

sorry apollo, i hate rumors and drama! you won't find me spreading the word!

TWG Isabelle 03-7-2020 12:08 PM

Vote Count:
Phase ends 3/9 @ 00:00
==============

Zucker: Chief
Tank: Punchy
Maple: Phil, Boomer

TWG Julian 03-7-2020 12:08 PM

hey, did you guys hear what apollo said about agent s?

TWG Zucker 03-7-2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Apollo (Post 4717033)
I hate you but I love what you're doing

I feel the opposite way.

Maple, we can be friends but I don't like what you are doing. It probably takes a lot of effort to type that way. Why not take it easy and chill a bit?

TWG Boomer 03-7-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Zucker (Post 4717046)
I feel the opposite way.

Maple, we can be friends but I don't like what you are doing. It probably takes a lot of effort to type that way. Why not take it easy and chill a bit?

this... man? treat? octopus? whatever. speaks reason. i like that. no one touches my sweet candy applepus.

TWG Boomer 03-7-2020 12:40 PM

actually, you look like a bellsprout slightly dipped in caramel. love it. i need this villager in my town come the 20th.

TWG Zucker 03-7-2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Boomer (Post 4717048)
actually, you look like a bellsprout slightly dipped in caramel. love it. i need this villager in my town come the 20th.

oh Boomer, you flatter me~

Sometimes I get hungry just by looking at myself. It is a blessing and a curse to be this delicious.

TWG Agent S 03-7-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Boomer (Post 4717042)
playing nice and cutesy-tootsy is one thing, but speech impediment? that's a whole new level.

never should've left my island...

It's ringing the same 'bells' here, sidekick.

Also I have a personal bias against Tank because he was an absolute jerk to me back in New Leaf. Rest of y'all are peachy.

TWG Agent S 03-7-2020 01:20 PM

Real tout question to break the uneasiness of some residents literally wanting to eat other residents;

How many of you will be setting sail for New Horizons on the 20th?

TWG Cherry 03-7-2020 01:23 PM

I'm so hype for my island adventure on the 20th what what!

TWG Rolf 03-7-2020 01:27 PM

Grrrolf! How's it going everyone?

TWG Rolf 03-7-2020 01:28 PM

If anybody could find me some pants I'd appreciate it!

TWG Flurry 03-7-2020 02:43 PM

My bed is so soft and warm! After a full night's sleep, I always wake up refreshed and ready to go.

No pants in sight, I'm afraid.

I'm going to peel some apples and get some coffee. The usual; no milk, no sugar, all mocha.

I hope everyone is conserving a nice and healthy routine. You're going to need that energy with all these lovely villagers.

TWG Julian 03-7-2020 02:50 PM

no pants for me, thanks! i love feeling that nice warm island breeze on my bare ass!

TWG Julian 03-7-2020 02:55 PM

friends, i find it quite odd that Agent S has yet to address the rumors Apollo is spreading about him! doesn't everyone love getting attention? how could you avoid the spotlight like that? unthinkable, and frankly disrespectful to all of us who try so hard to be in the limelight!

TWG Melba 03-7-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717058)
friends, i find it quite odd that Agent S has yet to address the rumors Apollo is spreading about him! doesn't everyone love getting attention? how could you avoid the spotlight like that? unthinkable, and frankly disrespectful to all of us who try so hard to be in the limelight!

If I didn't know any better, you seem to be the person to shake trees just for the chance to eat bees, toasty. Just chill and don't be so trigger happy. Maybe you could use some tea?

TWG Dora 03-7-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717057)
no pants for me, thanks! i love feeling that nice warm island breeze on my bare ass!

Lewd....

Anyone who finds roleplaying wolfy needs to play better.

Just a simple case of the squeaky wheel getting the cheese

TWG Julian 03-7-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Melba (Post 4717059)
If I didn't know any better, you seem to be the person to shake trees just for the chance to eat bees, toasty. Just chill and don't be so trigger happy. Maybe you could use some tea?

hey, i'm just saying i noticed it is all! and no thank you on the tea. i have a glass of wine with my name on it, hahaha

TWG Cherry 03-7-2020 03:32 PM

What kind of horrible person turns down a nice cup of tea what what?

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Boomer (Post 4717037)
so your cookies were red blaster flavored?

twg maple

something something roleplay is inherently wolfy, or something like that. i'm pretty sure i've seen something along those lines posted here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I gwaduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numewous secwet waids on Al-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kills. I am twained in gowilla wawfawe and I'm the top snipew in the entiwe US awmed fowces. You awe nothing to me but just anothew tawget. I will wipe you the fuck out with pwecision the likes of which has nevew been seen befowe on this Eawth, mawk my fucking wowds. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me ovew the Intewnet? Think again, fuckew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss the USA and youw IP is being twaced wight now so you bettew pwepawe fow the stowm, maggot. The stowm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call youw life. You'we fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kill you in ovew seven hundwed ways, and that's just with my bawe hands. Not only am I extensively twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to the entiwe awsenal of the United States Mawine Cowps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe youw misewable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy wetwibution youw little "clevew" comment was about to bwing down upon you, maybe you would have held youw fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you'we paying the pwice, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fuwy all ovew you and you will dwown in it. You'we fucking dead, kiddo.

TWG Cherry 03-7-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717064)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I gwaduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numewous secwet waids on Al-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kills. I am twained in gowilla wawfawe and I'm the top snipew in the entiwe US awmed fowces. You awe nothing to me but just anothew tawget. I will wipe you the fuck out with pwecision the likes of which has nevew been seen befowe on this Eawth, mawk my fucking wowds. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me ovew the Intewnet? Think again, fuckew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss the USA and youw IP is being twaced wight now so you bettew pwepawe fow the stowm, maggot. The stowm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call youw life. You'we fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kill you in ovew seven hundwed ways, and that's just with my bawe hands. Not only am I extensively twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to the entiwe awsenal of the United States Mawine Cowps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe youw misewable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy wetwibution youw little "clevew" comment was about to bwing down upon you, maybe you would have held youw fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you'we paying the pwice, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fuwy all ovew you and you will dwown in it. You'we fucking dead, kiddo.

This is the worst thing I've ever read what what.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:04 PM

I have no knowledge on animal cwossing, so it's not woleplay.

I do not know what's mowe wolfy, blatantly pointing out my tactic to the thwead, giving the aquisitonew help, ow voting me fow it.

TWG Agent S 03-7-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717058)

Every respectable town needs a superhero! But not every one needs to know that you are one, sidekick.

TWG Fauna 03-7-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

This is the best thing I’ve read in a long time

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:16 PM

Ive come to the conclusion that TWG Apollo comes off mowe wolfy.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:17 PM

all these cute avatars are making me want the new Animal Crossing

TWG Fauna 03-7-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717069)

What’s he doing that you’re not?

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717067)
Every respectable town needs a superhero! But not every one needs to know that you are one, sidekick.

Idk why but this weminds me of high school high and I thank you.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

don't know how to acquire the red letters, but you know how to spoil, eh?

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717071)
What’s he doing that you’re not?

Not saying we'we anything diffewent, just that they pointed out my tactic, which wouldn't of been that obvious to a skimmew, which most playews not needing to investigate would do.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717073)

I like that you noticed, shows you'we paying attention, great town vibe fwom that.

I can only say I was given help.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:25 PM

As you can see, I have made a vote now.

TWG Apollo 03-7-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717074)
Not saying we'we anything diffewent, just that they pointed out my tactic, which wouldn't of been that obvious to a skimmew, which most playews not needing to investigate would do.

TWG Fauna 03-7-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

I think it’s safer to assume that the wolf’s aren’t complete idiots, your tactic is pretty obvious

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717078)
I think it’s safer to assume that the wolf’s aren’t complete idiots, your tactic is pretty obvious

hey now, don't let your pride get too wounded from Maple thinking you're an idiot

TWG Chief 03-7-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4716990)
Ouch! Talk about some 'tuff' love. Ma ha ha ha howr! Rough to recover from that wipeout, sidekick.

I can just, feel these air quotes. Makes me want to see you... off the island.
Quote:

You can hang.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717078)

You have seen us play this game before. You know that is not true.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:34 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they're all so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TWG Agent S 03-7-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Probably only chance this thread I'm going to get to use this.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717082)

Probably only chance this thread I'm going to get to use this.

Im suwe most of youw posts will be acceptable to use it on.

TWG Flurry 03-7-2020 08:03 PM

Looks like Del and Dotty didn't join us yet. I'll keep that in mind.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717085)

If past anon games are any indication, they're both wolves

TWG Chief 03-7-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717085)

Well, you just spoiled who you were, congratulations.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 08:16 PM

I ordered a 16 oz margarita but they gave me a 27
Worse things can be done to me, I suppose

TWG Zucker 03-7-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717090)

is 27 oz a standard drink size?

Things sure are crazy here in the village!! We don't live by normal rules

TWG Flurry 03-7-2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Chief (Post 4717087)
Well, you just spoiled who you were, congratulations.

What's your point ?

TWG Cherry 03-7-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717090)

Hitting the vacation juice already I see what what

TWG Tank 03-7-2020 09:13 PM

sup fam

TWG Tank 03-7-2020 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Punchy (Post 4717002)
Your shirt is #1, AKA #1 lynch amirite, mrmpht?

good one kitty
but more like #1 mayor of slamtown

TWG Tank 03-7-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Molly (Post 4717001)
It's unfortunate that your name probably doesn't help you in terms of having catchy campaign logos/slogans. Although maybe there's some hope to spin it in a good light.

hmmmmm
all I got is "tank won't break the bank"
might need a think tank for this one

TWG Tank 03-7-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717017)
I wonder if we can take advantage of wolves or take advantage of the acquisitioner to get some sort of edge, but I don't really understand how that could happen.

At the very least, this sounds like a good topic to see how others feel me thinks. I can echo on that.

My initial thought was that Phil was suspicious for saying he would lay low and request the Acquisitioner to take their slot.

It made me feel like the Acquisitioner could be them. Unfortunately, this sounds very surface level.

Next page, I get to see Apollo go in a similar direction and I feel like many players are coming to the conclusion that this is something they want to tackle in some way.

Agent S' posts doesn't really lean me one way or another.

Nothing too conclusive right now.

wolves should be most worried about acqui rn
my platform is village focuses wolves

yo chief, time to sell out your pack

TWG Tank 03-7-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Boomer (Post 4717037)
so your cookies were red blaster flavored?

twg maple

something something roleplay is inherently wolfy, or something like that. i'm pretty sure i've seen something along those lines posted here.

mate c'mon
if you only see one person doing roleplay you should get your eyes checked

TWG Molly 03-7-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717081)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they're all so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no u

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Molly (Post 4717100)
no u

;)

TWG Tank 03-7-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717050)
It's ringing the same 'bells' here, sidekick.

Also I have a personal bias against Tank because he was an absolute jerk to me back in New Leaf. Rest of y'all are peachy.

oh I'll throw down bruh, name a time

TWG Tank 03-7-2020 09:54 PM

twg cherry is wolfing or just boring
later fam

TWG Isabelle 03-7-2020 10:07 PM

Vote Count:
Phase ends 3/9 @ 00:00
==============

Maple [2]
Phil, Boomer

Zucker [1]
Chief

Tank [1]
Punchy

Apollo [1]
Maple

Cherry [1]
Tank

==============

I've decided to organize the votes for better viewing! At least I hope it's better... Well I can read it better!

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Tank (Post 4717103)
twg cherry is wolfing or just boring
later fam

where do you differentiate the two
like, why is this person wolfy and not boring

I guess I don't really understand what you're saying here

TWG Molly 03-7-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717101)
;)

TWG Molly 03-7-2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717105)
where do you differentiate the two
like, why is this person wolfy and not boring

I guess I don't really understand what you're saying here

my understanding of Tank's opinion is that wolves would not want to draw too much attention to themselves (and hence would be considered "boring" in their posting style). On the otherhand, a person that was just naturally boring would also be seen as boring.

TWG Molly 03-7-2020 10:16 PM

Also, Phil, I'm not sure if you saw the question I asked you earlier. I'm posting it again here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Molly (Post 4717025)
Was this vote meant to signal that you're not pleased with the uwu talk or is this vote actually somewhat serious (i.e. you felt the content of maple's post sounded non-towny)?

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Molly (Post 4717107)
my understanding of Tank's opinion is that wolves would not want to draw too much attention to themselves (and hence would be considered "boring" in their posting style). On the otherhand, a person that was just naturally boring would also be seen as boring.

let tank answer

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Molly (Post 4717108)
Also, Phil, I'm not sure if you saw the question I asked you earlier. I'm posting it again here.

sorry, it was entirely because I wasn't enjoying reading their posts

TWG Chief 03-7-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717110)

Oh boo hoo.

TWG Melba 03-7-2020 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717110)

Well that's one way to fish for wolves, toasty.

By the way, what of the 3rd party? Shouldn't we consider someway to safeguard the town so it's painfully obvious if we get taken over?

TWG Boomer 03-8-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717031)
Hello again fwiends.

I think the want of being acquiwed is oddly suspicious. As if they don't want to be a pawt of this lovely village we have hewe.

I wish to do the wed letters, whewe do you leawn to do this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717073)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717069)

lynch all liars

TWG Boomer 03-8-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

you're severely overestimating how much this would've been obvious even to a "skimmew".

TWG Boomer 03-8-2020 12:05 AM

also

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Tank (Post 4717099)
mate c'mon
if you only see one person doing roleplay you should get your eyes checked

i'm not blind. i know everyone's doing it. hell, i've done it a bit myself.

but this is excessive.

like svaz in anime north 2019 levels of excessive.

TWG Fauna 03-8-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Melba (Post 4717112)

By the way, what of the 3rd party? Shouldn't we consider someway to safeguard the town so it's painfully obvious if we get taken over?

What do you suggest??

TWG Dora 03-8-2020 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Melba (Post 4717112)

Good luck with that.

I think the best defense is to just be towny rather than rely on gimmicks.

TWG Dora 03-8-2020 12:43 AM

Acquisitioner will probably go after the least active people to ease the difficulty of maintaining a fake persona so be active and towny and youll be fine.

TWG Phil 03-8-2020 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Dora (Post 4717119)
Acquisitioner will probably go after the least active people to ease the difficulty of maintaining a fake persona so be active and towny and youll be fine.

yeah another reason to lynch all lowposters

TWG Flurry 03-8-2020 01:56 AM

TWG Fauna 03-8-2020 03:01 AM

This is why I never enjoy d0, nothing is really ever that wolfy. Sure you could come up with a reason any post in this thread was made by a wolf, but the real analysis can’t really begin until d1 when connections start to become more apparent.

I’m on the lynch the inactives train. Why sign up if you’re not even going to play?

TWG Molly 03-8-2020 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717121)

I knew what this was before I even clicked. I appreciate it nonetheless.

TWG Flurry 03-8-2020 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Molly (Post 4717123)
I knew what this was before I even clicked. I appreciate it nonetheless.

TWG Phil 03-8-2020 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717122)
This is why I never enjoy d0, nothing is really ever that wolfy. Sure you could come up with a reason any post in this thread was made by a wolf, but the real analysis can’t really begin until d1 when connections start to become more apparent.

I’m on the lynch the inactives train. Why sign up if you’re not even going to play?

pick an inactive and vote them

TWG Molly 03-8-2020 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717124)

I was not expecting this one. Very cool.

TWG Fauna 03-8-2020 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717125)

I will when I get home and look at people’s counts.

Why are you still voting for uWu?

TWG Flurry 03-8-2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717125)

I think this is a good play, but I also think it's a very bold play that could backfire quickly in this setup.

I hope there's more interactions before EoD.

TWG Molly 03-8-2020 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717122)

I'm usually not for immediately going to the inactives when it comes to lynching, but in this situation, I agree as the stakes are much higher since inactives are essentially equal to acquisition fodder.

Del