Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149497)

the sun fan 07-30-2018 08:38 AM

jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

KitB: On
OOTC: Off
Nighttalk: Off
Phantoms: Off
No lynch/kill: On, cannot be done two day/night phases in a row
Cardflips: On, full role flips
Instalynch: On

Day phases will always be 48 hours (excepting instalynches) and will revolve around a set time (consult the poll at the top). Night phases will always be 24 hours and will revolve around the same times.

Code:

A                                                        B                                        C
1        Town Jailkeeper                                Vanilla Townie                        Vanilla Wolf
2        Wolf Roleblocker                        Town Cop                        Town Doctor
3        1-shot Bulletproof Townie                Vanilla Wolf                        Town Tracker

The proposed setup for this game is called Matrix6. The setup will consist of one of the six rows or columns above, with the remaining players being Vanilla Townies and one Vanilla Wolf. The setup is not announced, meaning if you are Vanilla Town, you do not know if its setup A, B, C, 1, 2 or 3 at the beginning of the game.

Vanilla Townie - You have no special powers except your intelligence. The most common role in TWG.

Town Jailkeeper - Whoever you choose in the night is protected by the wolf nightkill but also is roleblocked, which means if they have an action, they will not be able to perform the action. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row and you cannot target yourself.

Town Cop - Each night you get to target one person and are returned with a result of their alignment (e.g. "red","green"). Red means they are a wolf, green means they are town.

Town Doctor - Each night you get to target one person and save said person from the nightkill. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row and you cannot target yourself.

Town Tracker - Each night you target someone and see if that person targets anyone. If you target someone who doesn't have an action, you will get "no result." Visiting works such as "Player A targets player B with a night action, and is targeted by player C. Player C sees that Player A visited Player B."

1-Shot Bulletproof Townie - If you are targeted by the wolves for a wolf kill, you survive once. If you get targeted again however, you will die then. Does not prevent death via lynching.

Wolf Roleblocker - Each night you can block someone from doing their night action, and you get to make a nightkill w/ your partner.

Vanilla Wolf - Same terminology as Wolf Goon. You just make a night kill with your partner.

All town players (living or dead) win when all the wolves have died.

All wolves (living or dead) win when the number of towns is equal to the number of wolves, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Voting for players is done using the tags of [twgv]the sun fan[twgv] but including a / at the beginning of the second tag.

Players unfamiliar with the rules should read at least the tl;dr version of the rules located here

There will be a 48 hour time period where only players who are considered to be "new" (10 or less TWG games played on FFR) may sign up. After that 48 hours, the game is open to all players to sign up.

Signups:
1) who_cares973
2) jessiebessie
3) NinjaSM
4) Syhto
5) Anti-Pearl
6) Yoandri
7) funnygurl555
8) Charu
9) Hakulyte
Replacements:
1) FreezinIce
2)

Funnygurl555 07-30-2018 08:48 AM

Re: jTWG LXXXII Signups Thread

oh shit a jtwg

edit: 48 hr wait time sux are there even enough newbs for that

YoshL 07-30-2018 10:17 AM

it helps guarantee that new people can sign up tbh

Funnygurl555 07-30-2018 10:27 AM

bOOOOOOOOO

Celirra 07-30-2018 10:34 AM

How do I edit someone else's op

ShadoWolfe 07-30-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4637708)
"new" (10 or less TWG games played on FFR)

Inb4 old mafia pros from other websites come and hijack your teaching moment

who_cares973 07-30-2018 12:27 PM

Hey I'm stills new, sweet

in

jessiebessie 07-30-2018 12:43 PM

in

Hakulyte 07-30-2018 01:10 PM

1:00 AM Server time would be ideal here, but it's probably too late in general.

Anti-Pearl 07-30-2018 05:35 PM

Sign me up. It’s about time I played another game on here and not NSM

Syhto 07-30-2018 06:09 PM

in

Charu 07-30-2018 06:16 PM

Oh! Shyto. I didn't know this interested you.

the sun fan 07-30-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4637760)
in

I'm /pretty/ sure you have more than 10 games played but I'll check.
EDIT: Looks like you have only 5, go easy on em eh? (don't actually go easy and welcome back)

Syhto 07-30-2018 06:35 PM

ya i thought i may have had more but not on ffr

wooP, ty

YoshL 07-30-2018 08:47 PM

oh dang it's syhto

Anti-Pearl 07-30-2018 11:04 PM

Apparently I have to say in this way... in

_Zenith_ 07-30-2018 11:38 PM

Replacement

_Zenith_ 07-30-2018 11:40 PM

Haha I rescind my vote I just read the 48hr period in the OP

the sun fan 07-31-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4637777)
Apparently I have to say in this way... in

yeah that's what I was trying to get into contact with you

welcome, friend