Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Debbie Downers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121972)

iironiic 01-6-2012 12:07 AM

Debbie Downers

Welcome to FFR's downscroll team called the Debbie Downers!

The Debbie Downers is a clan for those who share the ability to play downscroll on FFR, SM, and even solo! All players of varying skills are welcome to apply. At the very moment, there are no forums or engine to hone your downscrolling skills, but I will assure you that once a good amount of people express considerable interest in joining this team, there will be many future competitions and potentially a specialized forum for this team.

The requirements for joining this team is relatively simple for downscrollers but not so simple for upscrollers. In order to be eligible to participate in activities for the Debbie Downers, one must submit a SS which contains a full combo score with ten boos or less on any VC+ on downscroll (diff: 56+). Any downscroll player (solo, SM, FFR, CTB, etc) is welcome to apply!

This thread will be open to any posts ranging from improvements in moderation of the team, applying for the team, and any necessary updates!

Good luck to all of you! Let's be Debbie Downers (^;

Note: You may be in another team. When we compete against other teams and you happen to be in our rivaling team as well, feel free to support them. It would be nice if you support us though! :3

Latest UPDATES: Division Placement Information (:

Member List:
1) iironiic
2) TC_Halogen (DD_Halogen)
3) xXOpKillerXx
4) fenderg
5) The_Toymaker
6) ELRayford
7) justin_ator (3RR*R)
8) .Gazelle.
9) Ninty64
10) magicturbo
11) SK8R43
12) CammyGoesRawr (DD_Exera)
13) hXcalltheway
14) Bluearrowll
15) NekoGon
16) SocoNhydro420
17) samurai7624
18) raskanally
19) omega_grunt666
20) Zakvvv666
21) Zekramcross
22) Hateandhatred
23) Soul.
24) HellsRequiem
25) Ranshiin
26) cedolad
27) yo man im awesome

To qualify for conditional membership, post two replays (one upscroll and one downscroll) of any song satisfying diff: 36+. The higher the difficulty, the better chance of being admitted to the team. This is here to encourage "new downscrollers" to try out for the team. I will subjectively determine if you have potential to represent our beginner division well. The general requirements are very lenient and you are most likely going to be admitted if you are placed here:

Conditional Membership:

Caution: Please play to the best of your abilities to allow fair play for future tournaments. Do not take advantage of Conditional Membership to sandbag your way to the prizes.

Caution 2: If I see any members using the "flipping the screen play 'downscroll' method," I reserve the right to ask for video proof. Failure to do so will result in removal of membership.

psychoangel691 01-6-2012 12:46 AM

Re: Debbie Downers

The Double Ds! I might see what I can downscroll XD

TC_Halogen 01-6-2012 12:46 AM

Holy crap, downscroll is actually really fun, haha.

I think I'm gonna make a new account and play downscroll on it. :)

iironiic 01-6-2012 12:49 AM

Welcome to the club AJ ;)

xXOpkillerXx 01-6-2012 12:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Can I still be in Indeed team too ? If not, I'll drop out and join this lmao. Downscroll ftw!!!

iironiic 01-6-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 3608256)
Can I still be in Indeed team too ? If not, I'll drop out and join this lmao. Downscroll ftw!!!

Welcome to the team! (:

You can be in multiple teams. When both of your teams are competing against each other in some tournament, feel free to choose whatever side you want to support on (:

Probably should add this on the OP haha.

sakura080789 01-6-2012 12:55 AM

man i wish i was good at down scrolling

TC_Halogen 01-6-2012 01:25 AM

LOL oh my god, I love playing downscroll so much, it's so much better than the usual AAA or frustration - thanks so much for making this team Wilson.

By the way, watch this replay - this is the most hilarious thing to happen to me in an FFR game in at least two years, lmfao

fenderg 01-6-2012 01:41 AM

I'm totally in. I've only been playing for less than a year, so I'm not all that good yet, but I exclusively play down scroll. ^.^

The_Toymaker 01-6-2012 01:42 AM

downscroll 4 lyfe

iironiic 01-6-2012 02:43 AM

Welcome to the club fenderg and The_Toymaker! (:

It's hard to update this on your iPod touch xD.

irishknight 01-6-2012 03:22 AM

why did you call it debbie downers??

EDIT: oh i get it now hahaha

fenderg 01-6-2012 04:25 AM

Sweeet. I'm totally paying to get a cool sig. for this made after the official tournament ends, and I finish tearing up D2...on DOWN SCROLL! x)

.Gazelle. 01-6-2012 06:26 AM

Sooooooooooooooooo in, I'll post scores when I get home.

ELRayford 01-6-2012 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
In honor of Doug31

REVERSE FOR LIFE

justin_ator 01-6-2012 11:06 AM

You know what, this could be a reason to actually play downscroll on my downscroll alt again. I guess I'll see what I can get and post the ss. I know I've gotten low sdg's on CIA rave downscroll, dunno if that skill is still there though lol.

[I feel like such a noob lmao upscroll player oops]

3RR*R 01-6-2012 01:00 PM

My PA needs some work lmao but I'm definitely in (I'll be on the lower tier in this team lmao)

[this is justin_ator, and the account I will use for downscroll (always has been my downscroll account)]

justin_ator 01-6-2012 01:19 PM

Oh poop. I just realized it said SS's, will those replays still work? It's pretty obvious that they're correct, seeing as you can watch it and they were obviously gotten on my account... .-. If not let me know and I'll do some again.

Also: I don't know what your plans for an engine are, but if you'd like I can either
a) Let you use a genre or two from the community engine for the Downers (which would mean that I'd have to update it alone)
or
b) Set up an engine for the Downers and give you total access to it & teach you how to run it if you don't know how

assuming you even want an engine. No rush or anything, just thought I'd offer.

psychoangel691 01-6-2012 01:30 PM

I can't downscroll :( I just tried and there's no way I'm FCing a 10 lol

00Razor00 01-6-2012 01:31 PM

in b4 this team has an engine ~_~