Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Official Tournament Special Batch (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149100)

psychoangel691 04-15-2018 05:20 PM

Official Tournament Special Batch

It's that time again, we need some good fresh charts to kick off this year's official tournament with. Submissions must follow the standard submission rules. However, you will not submit via email. We'll be using this batch to give a real good test to the new submission system. When you're ready to submit your chart, submit here.

Those of you that know me generally know what I look for in charts but I know we've had some new people coming over lately from other communities so I'll give a little rundown. For tournament charts I prefer charts that have a mix of skills to them. In the past if we put a chart that's say just jumpstream or just jacks it tends to favor certain players more than others. So when making a file for the official tournament try to find a song that will allow you to vary it up a bit.
I know a lot of people tend to gun straight for the harder stuff, but keep in mind we do need things for our lower divisions as well. We need things as low as 22 difficulty rated all the way up to the top.
If you haven't submitted here make sure you go over the rules, we must have permission for anything we use in game so please be sure to include your permissions when submitting.

I think that's about it for now, get working on some stuff and I'm excited to see what you've got!

*Files cannot be up on alternate engines*

Current File Status:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Charu 04-15-2018 05:30 PM

Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

Y'know, I believe there's a chart me and Gradiant worked on that could probably be used. It's already accepted and everything. Think it's suppose to be a skill token file but that hasn't been done in ages.

I'm game if you want to use that, lmao.

psychoangel691 04-15-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4616660)
Y'know, I believe there's a chart me and Gradiant worked on that could probably be used. It's already accepted and everything. Think it's suppose to be a skill token file but that hasn't been done in ages.

I'm game if you want to use that, lmao.

I'll be going through all the stuff that's already been submitted as well but we always need more files haha. So wanted to get this going now in hopes we'll fill everything up in time to have a normal start.

choof 04-15-2018 07:23 PM

will chart something for this

XelNya 04-15-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4616661)
I'll be going through all the stuff that's already been submitted as well but we always need more files haha. So wanted to get this going now in hopes we'll fill everything up in time to have a normal start.

If there are certain ones we'd like to have moved for this, would you like us to tell you, or do you just wanna go through them all yourself?

Just asking in case it would make things easier on you, and any help you have lined up.

psychoangel691 04-15-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4616667)
If there are certain ones we'd like to have moved for this, would you like us to tell you, or do you just wanna go through them all yourself?

Just asking in case it would make things easier on you, and any help you have lined up.

Usually just do a skim through to see what we think may be suitable before moving over. No sense in us judging a file if we know we definitely wont use it (for time purposes. It gets crazy time consuming). But I don't mind people mentioning specifics if they'd like to :)

yo man im awesome 04-15-2018 10:37 PM

hmmmmmm maybe if I computer cooperates with me soon I'll whip something up :o

Aquellex 04-15-2018 10:46 PM

perhaps I can find the time for this :twisted:

I like it 04-16-2018 09:45 AM

I bet I got some old files on my comp I can throw in lol

Xiz 04-17-2018 03:03 AM

How long will this be open till? (Busy until early June)

hi19hi19 04-17-2018 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4616835)

^^

Deidara837 04-17-2018 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4616839)
Quote:

^^

^^^

But also I have a couple that would fit well depending on a) permissions for one of them (Genki) and b) tweaking the other (Yuyoyuppe)
Could potentially make a good 3rd one as well (cosMo)

AutotelicBrown 04-17-2018 03:56 AM

:mrgreen:

ositzxz369 04-17-2018 05:01 AM

Is it just me or is the chart for "Beauty and the Beast" unviewable? I can see the chart of "The Last Step" and "Cycles".

hi19hi19 04-17-2018 05:27 AM

Just for fun I started a chart for CO5M1C R4ILR0AD. It's turning out nice, but damn it's been like 2 years since I've stepped a serious keyboard file lol
Hope I have time to finish before this batch closes!

psychoangel691 04-17-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ositzxz369 (Post 4616843)
Is it just me or is the chart for "Beauty and the Beast" unviewable? I can see the chart of "The Last Step" and "Cycles".

You shouldn't be seeing the chart for any of them.

psychoangel691 04-17-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

End of May is what we're currently aiming for so we can get everything in to place for a late June or early July start to the OT.

ositzxz369 04-17-2018 03:59 PM

I'm not part of the Simfile Artist group. If I already sent two of my stepfiles to the regularffrsubmission email, am I allowed to send a third to this special tournament batch?

MarioNintendo 04-17-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4616844)
Just for fun I started a chart for CO5M1C R4ILR0AD. It's turning out nice, but damn it's been like 2 years since I've stepped a serious keyboard file lol
Hope I have time to finish before this batch closes!

Could you make a pad version of this song? For... For science?

psychoangel691 04-17-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ositzxz369 (Post 4616897)
I'm not part of the Simfile Artist group. If I already sent two of my stepfiles to the regularffrsubmission email, am I allowed to send a third to this special tournament batch?

Yeah, this is a special batch so you can send for this :)