Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142202)

roundbox 06-25-2015 10:50 PM

TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

This is the signup thread for TWG CXXXV, a mystery game designed by myself with balance modifications and other recommendations from thesunfan.

Here are the setup arrangements.

15 Players
NIGHT START
INSTA: Off
PHANTOMS: Off
OOTC: Off
CARDFLIPS: Off
NIGHT TALK: On
24 Hour Night phases
48 Hour Day phases

RULES AND FORMALITIES:
-If at any time during the game you have a question, please send it in a PM to me and do not ask in the thread. Any record of outside communication with the host is not to be shared with the thread.
--You can also forward questions to thesunfan if you think you will get an answer faster. I will probably be online. Please use the FFR PM system to contact me. Posting any sort of host communication within the thread is modkillable. If it is something I need to share with the thread, I will share it.
-At phase ends, there will be a SILENCE period which will serve as the time where PMs and other functions occur (it's a mystery!). Talking is prohibited during the Silence period.
--Not following protocol for the Silence period can and will fall into modkill territory. Do not post in the Silence period. Estimated Silence period time will be no longer than 10 minutes.
-Votes not in the twgv format will not be recognized.
-Do not post your PM in the thread as it is against the ethics of the game and will get you killed.
-If something seems wrong/messed up, it's a mystery game and there's a chance a game mechanic unbeknownst to you affected the circumstances.
-Any and all story posts will have names RNG'd into them, so reading into them for any sort of role interpretation is considered angleshooting and is grounds for modkilling.
-Trying to game me based on the wording of your PM is also grounds for a modkill, as I know the mechanics front and back. Just do what your PM tells you what you can do, ok?
-No outside communication is permitted in any form unless it is a QuickTopic provided by the host. Using any QuickTopic provided by the host outside of designated times, or using any outside communication will get you modkilled.

PHASE 1 SIGNUPS: June 26th at 10AM CST (also server time, EST -1 HR, MST +1 HR, PST +2 HR)
1. DarkManticoreX2
2. blindreper1179
3. _Zenith_
4. Red Blaster
5. DaBackpack
6. Charu
7. j-rodd123

PHASE 2 SIGNUPS: June 26th at 10PM CST (also server time)
8. reuben_tate
9. storn42
10. choof
11. mellonxcollie
12. Toczik
13. Curry and Rice
14. Vendetta21
15. Tps222

--------------------------------
R1.
R2.
R3. MrPopadopalis25

Please feel free to let me know if I missed something. This should be everything.
All game slots will be considered open after 10PM CST on June 26th, even if the initial 7 slots weren't filled. Replacement spots are open at 10AM, but it would be great to have you in the game if you can find the time.

Game will start (ideally) on Saturday, June 27th at 11 AM server time if all slots are filled.

roundbox 06-25-2015 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CXXXV Game Signups - Dichotomy (mystery game!)

This game calls for 15 players, so we will probably have some room for some aspiring jTWGers to test their mettle (if you feel comfortable, of course). Don't be shy!

"In's" will only be recognized if they are in the proper twgv format.

Charu 06-25-2015 11:47 PM

So what you're saying is I have to post my PM, angelshoot, and try ask questions in the thread regarding something!

Gotcha, will do!

roundbox 06-25-2015 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4330991)
So what you're saying is I have to post my PM, angelshoot, and try ask questions in the thread regarding something!

Gotcha, will do!

Charu has been modkilled!
He was a(n):
angleshooting snivy

Night 14 will end at 13 AM on December 31st, 19750.

storn42 06-26-2015 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4330991)

Gotcha, will do!

you forgot about communicating outside the thread with a quicktopic not created by the host.

roundbox 06-26-2015 12:40 AM

Most of these are givens, but I just wanted to place extra emphasis since this is a mystery game.

Tokzic 06-26-2015 01:17 AM

i wanted to get in the last twg but got denied from signups and it's been too long since i last played

can i flash my twg cool kid card and get in preemptively

roundbox 06-26-2015 01:29 AM

Unfortunately I cannot. However, since this game has room for 15 total people, there's a good chance signups won't be packed (it took a little bit to fill 13 for last game, and our last 15 person game took some time to fill as well.)

Charu 06-26-2015 01:39 AM

Wow, look at this guy.

HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT!?

ROUNDBOX IS DENYING TOKZIC

HOW SCANDALOUS!!!

roundbox 06-26-2015 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4331030)
Wow, look at this guy.

HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT!?

ROUNDBOX IS DENYING TOKZIC

HOW SCANDALOUS!!!

2 modkills now

Tokzic 06-26-2015 01:55 AM

shit, should have kept game unhyped and increased my chances of not missing signups

_Zenith_ 06-26-2015 06:54 AM

I literally asked myself when we finished last game "where is tokzic? he is another player who scares me with how good he can be regardless of alignment", and here you are, getting denied hahaha.

3 hour hype for me :p

Glad instas are off and night talk is on. Gives town a lot more to work with but it also gives wolves night phase reads to work off of.

_Zenith_ 06-26-2015 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4331034)
2 modkills now

unruly host

;)

roundbox 06-26-2015 10:02 AM

Phase 1 signups are now open.

DarkManticoreX2 06-26-2015 10:15 AM

Maystery gamuee!!!

in

blindreper1179 06-26-2015 10:23 AM

in

_Zenith_ 06-26-2015 10:31 AM

In

Need to redeem my loss from last game (although this is mystery so I cannot theorycraft a mystery setup).

Red Blaster 06-26-2015 10:47 AM

in

roundbox 06-26-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4330984)
"In's" will only be recognized if they are in the proper twgv format.

:roll:

_Zenith_ 06-26-2015 10:49 AM

I see an edit; modkill em' round!