Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

inDheart 11-4-2019 12:56 PM

TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

48 Hour Days, 24 Hour Nights (Days and Nights may be expedited if needed).
5 Post Minimum. I will replace any player that does not meet this requirement by any EOD, assuming that there was not an extremely early insta. If I cannot find a replacement immediately, that player will be modkilled.

Phases will revolve around 10 PM Server Time.

I will accept Role Actions through all mediums where I can be reached. Discord messages, FFR private messages, physical mail delivered to my address, all of these are acceptable role action submission methods. All role action submissions should clearly and explicitly state what the intended target(s) of the role action(s) are.

Cardflipping: On, full role flips
Phantoms: Off
KitB: On
OOTC: Off, excepting Wolfchat and Masonchat
Nighttalk: Off, excepting Wolfchat and Masonchat
Insta: On
No Lynch/No Kill: On, cannot be done two day/night phases in a row.

I will roll 7 numbers between 1 and 100. Each number becomes a letter according to the following list:

1-50 = T (Townie)
51-60 = C (Cop)
61-70 = A (Angel)
71-80 = V (Vigilante)
81-90 = M (Mason)
91-100 = B (Blocker)

The letters then determine the power role distribution in the game according to these lists. Should more letters be rolled than a setup is meant to contain, they will be converted into Ts.
Antitown Roles
TTTTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Godfather

TTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather

TTT = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TT = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather

T = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

0 Ts = 2 Mafia Role Cops + Mafia Roleblocker
Cop Roles
C = 1-Shot Cop

CC = Cop

CCC = Cop, 1-Shot Cop

CCCC = 2 Cops

CCCCC = 2 Cops, 1-Shot Cop

CCCCCC = 3 Cops
Angel Roles
A = Angel

AA = Angel + 1-Shot Angel

AAA = 2 Angels

AAAA = 2 Angels + 1-Shot Angel

AAAAA = 3 Angels
Vigilante Roles
V = 1-Shot Vigilante

VV = Vigilante

VVV = Vigilante, 1-Shot Vigilante

VVVV = 2 Vigilantes

VVVVV = 2 Vigilantes, 1-Shot Vigilante
Mason Roles
M = Innocent Child

MM = 2 Masons

MMM = 2 Masons + Innocent Child

MMMM = 3 Masons

MMMMM = 2 Masons + 2 Masons (i.e. two separate pairings)
Blocker Roles
B = Roleblocker

BB = Roleblocker + 1-Shot Roleblocker

BBB = 2 Roleblockers

BBBB = 2 Roleblockers + 1-Shot Roleblocker

Beneath the following spoiler are important mechanics resolutions:
Should the final two roles alive be a Serial Killer and any other role, the Serial Killer wins. In the situation where the final three roles alive are Serial Killer, Wolf and any town role, the game proceeds as normal.

If any role does not submit any action during a night phase, I will interpret this as intent not to use the action. No action will ever be randomized by the host.

The Serial Killer will be informed immediately if their vest has been shot at.

The 1-shot Bulletproof Vest does not fail to work if the Serial Killer is targeted by a roleblocker.

The only time that a player will be told that they are roleblocked is if they are expecting a result. This refers only to Cops, 1-shot Cops, Role Cops and 1-shot Role Cops.

Angels and Roleblockers (of both alignments) may never target the same player two nights in a row.

The factional wolfkill is performed by the mafia sending a specific member to make the nightkill.

Wolves will be told the role(s) of their partner(s) upon entrance to wolfchat.

In order for a Town Roleblocker to Roleblock the wolfkill, the Town Roleblocker must target the Wolf that is making the kill.

If a 1-shot action is roleblocked, that action is not refunded.

A Cop will receive their results in the following manner:
Cop checks any town role, the Serial Killer, or the Godfather: [Player Name] is Green
Cop checks any mafia role other than Godfather: [Player Name] is Red
Cop is Roleblocked while attempting to perform a check: No Result

A Mafia Role Cop performing their action will grant the entire Mafia team the exact Role PM of the targeted player upon the start of the following day phase. This will be sent through FFR PM to all living Mafia members.

The nightkills are not differentiated, meaning that if the mafia kills Sunfan, the Serial Killer kills Fiction and the vigilante kills Daikyi, the Start of Day post is written like:

Sunfan has died. He was...
[insert role here]

Fiction has died. He was...
[insert role here]

Daikyi has died. He was...
[insert role here]

There is not meant to be any differentiation between the different kinds of killing actions.

No role may ever self-target. Mafia roles, including the factional nightkill, can target other mafia.

All mafia roles will be able to both perform any of their role actions AND also make the nightkill in the same night.

Roleblocking a mason or a wolf does not prevent the mason or the wolf from communicating during the night phase. Roleblocking a Godfather or a Serial Killer does not make them appear to be seered as Red during the night phase. Roleblocking an Innocent Child does not prevent them from revealing their Innocence during the following day phase.

The following is an incredibly improbable series of resolution events should multiple roleblocking roles target one another:
Q: What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Player C, assuming Player C attempts to use a night action?
A: Player B is Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
Q: What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Player D, assuming Player D attempts to use a night action?
A: Both Roleblocker B and Player D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
Q: What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Roleblocker D who targets Player E, assuming Player E attempts to use a night action?
A: Roleblocker B and Roleblocker D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest intact, is targeted by a killing action on the current night and a saving action on the previous night, their vest will remain in tact.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest intact, is targeted by two different killing actions and one saving action on the previous night, their vest will be hit.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest intact, is targeted by two different killing actions and two different saving actions on the previous night, their vest will remain in tact.

Sunfan is an Angel. He targets star-crossed on Night One. star-crossed is targeted by a kill on Night One, and because Sunfan's Angel save is not yet in effect, star-crossed dies.

Sunfan is an Angel. He targets star-crossed on Night One. star-crossed is targeted by a kill on Night Two, and because Sunfan's Angel save is in effect, star-crossed does not die.

Sunfan's save would go through even if Sunfan died between using his ability on Night One and star-crossed being targeted by a killing action on Night Two.

Beneath the OP in the game thread will be this image:

This image can be posted only by an Innocent Child when they choose to reveal that they are the Innocent Child. Anyone else posting this image will be modkilled, likely with further punishment.

Beneath the following spoiler is a list of all of the Sample Role PMs for all roles that may exist in the game.
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.
Abilities:

Investigate: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Green", "Red", or "No Result".
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Cop.
Abilities:

Investigate: Once, at night, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Green", "Red", or "No Result".
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Angel.
Abilities:

Heal: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them on the following night phase. They will be protected from a single kill on the following night phase. You may not target yourself. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Angel.
Abilities:

Heal: Once, at night, you may target one player in the game to heal them on the following night phase. They will be protected from a single kill on the following night phase. You may not target yourself.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Vigilante.
Abilities:

Kill: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Vigilante.
Abilities:

Kill: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Innocent Child.
Abilities:

Reveal: Beneath the OP, there is an image. You may post this image at any time during any day phase. Doing so will reveal that you are the Innocent Child.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason along with your partner(s) [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Masons: You, [Player1], [and {Player2}] all know each other to be town. You may communicate with one another in a private chatroom at any point, including pre-game. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Roleblock: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Roleblock: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a 1-shot Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Roleblock: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Godfather, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigation Immune: You will appear as "Green" to any alignment checks.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a 1-shot Mafia Role Cop, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigate: You may, once, during the night, perform a Role Cop check on any player. If performed, upon the beginning of the following day phase, all living mafia members will receive a private message with the exact Role PM of the targeted player.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Role Cop, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigate: Each night phase, you may perform a Role Cop check on any player. If performed, upon the beginning of the following day phase, all living mafia members will receive a private message with the exact Role PM of the targeted player.
Win condition:

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.
Abilities:

Investigation Immune: You will appear as "Green" to any alignment checks.
Passive Nightkill Immunity: You will survive a single attempt on your life, losing the 1-shot Bulletproof Vest if such an action occurs. You will be informed that your Vest was shot at if such an action occurs.
Kill: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

You win when you are the last player alive, or if you and exactly one mafia member is alive, or if nothing can prevent either situation from occurring.

Signups:
1. flashflash account
2. mellonxcollie
3. Funnygurl555
4. SubaruPoptart Wayward Vagabond - Mafia Roleblocker, modkilled Night 2
5. Shadow_God_10 - Town Mason, killed Night 3
6. psychoangel691 _Zenith_ Svaz
7. 123kappa3 - Vanilla Town, killed Night 2
8. Riotpolice - Vanilla Town, lynched Day 0
9. storn42 - Vanilla Town, lynched Day 1
10. DaBackpack TWG Keanu Reeves - Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 3
11. Charu - Vanilla Town, lynched Day 2
12. MixMasterLar - Town Mason, killed Night 4
13. XelNya - Town 1-Shot Vigilante, killed Night 1

Replacements:
1. _Zenith_

inDheart 11-4-2019 12:57 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Under this spoiler is the Innocent Child claim image:

This image can be posted only by an Innocent Child when they choose to reveal that they are the Innocent Child. Anyone else posting this image will be modkilled, likely with further punishment.

inDheart 11-4-2019 12:58 PM

The game is being rolled now. has been rolled and PMs are coming out shortly out now. This post will be updated with further info. Please contact me privately if you didn't receive anything.

Game starts at 10pm server time, in about 8.5 hours from this edit.

don't post yall the game starts tonight, not yet

inDheart 11-4-2019 10:00 PM

It is now Day 0. You can post now.

Day 0 will last for 48 hours ending at Nov. 6, 10pm server time.

flashflash account 11-4-2019 10:00 PM

First

storn42 11-4-2019 10:01 PM

storn

storn42 11-4-2019 10:01 PM

my wace fhen Ind rolls me wolf

flashflash account 11-4-2019 10:02 PM

I think storn is a wolf

storn42 11-4-2019 10:03 PM

i agree kill that wolf

storn42 11-4-2019 10:05 PM

like whats with that avatar? totally looks like a wolf and is something only a wolf would use.

Funnygurl555 11-4-2019 10:06 PM

T-Force

it's been a while friends

since i've last played w/ u i've established myself more as a standup comedian

IM FUNNY

Funnygurl555 11-4-2019 10:06 PM

I CONSISTENTLY MAKE GOOD SETS

PPL TELL ME TO PURSUE IT PROFESSIONALLY

wheeeeeeeeee

storn42 11-4-2019 10:11 PM

Trevor is 100% not a wolf. he's done nothing wolfy so far this game. direct your attention at that storn fellow instead. much more scummy, he even voted for himself.

XelNya 11-4-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701355)
I CONSISTENTLY MAKE GOOD SETS

PPL TELL ME TO PURSUE IT PROFESSIONALLY

wheeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

XelNya 11-4-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701356)
Trevor is 100% not a wolf. he's done nothing wolfy so far this game. direct your attention at that storn fellow instead. much more scummy, he even voted for himself.

this is going to work as well as me making an ass out of myself on purpose last game

Funnygurl555 11-4-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701356)

nah man storn is 100% town

always

*eyes twg 189*

storn42 11-4-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701359)
nah man storn is 100% town

always

*eyes twg 189*

always

MixMasterLar 11-4-2019 10:22 PM

I'm here.

Well, got stuff planned so I'll see you gents later. Tell Charu I said hey and he's wrong about the inactivity thing I'm sure he'll believe me

Charu 11-4-2019 10:22 PM

HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLO EVERYONE!

My name's Charu and I'm happy to announce that I will dismiss everything and anything regarding this game if I deem it to be not relevant to the good ol' game state we all know and love! I do not care for the drama that may or may not ensue and will promptly blow it off with a wink and a smile and maybe a passive aggressive comment or two. Who knows with this one! I am my own person and therefor I will vote for whoever I please, whenever I please, however I please!

Charu 11-4-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701348)
First

I like everyone's attention to this post in question by our good fellow, flashflash account.

I'm not one to start ensuring a panic, but I'm afraid with how this site has handled posts such as this outside of TWG, this may be a bad omen and therefor I believe with this singular post that we should purge the bad omen!

flashflash account

Better to be safe than sorry!