Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   most embarrassing thing in your life. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=99063)

runemanqwe 09-5-2008 01:10 AM

most embarrassing thing in your life.

I'd have to say that the most embarrassing thing that happened in my life so far, would have to be the time I got drunk at a certain party, with certain very impolite individuals =P.
I was having a great time and they dragged me to their truck ,along with my friend named Harry, and drove us to the outskirts of town. When we got there, they declothed us and drove off. And so, when I finally was sober enough to understand what was going on and with a terrible hangover, my friend and I wandered back into town in our boxers hoping to find a nice enough person to give us some clothes and maybe a ride. Eventually we were able to get some clothes, and the ride, and returned home without a scratch. =D

What's the most embarrassing thing to happen in your life?

poochieCREAM 09-5-2008 10:38 AM

Re: most embarrassing thing in your life.

i went to watch resident evil in the cinemas with my friends
i got scared, so i kept my eyes closed, and eventually i fell asleep
they had to wake me up when the movie ended
apparently i drooled :c

Babyvpr 09-5-2008 10:57 AM

Ha, Let's see...a few months back after my birthday I had gotten about 2k+ cash so I went to the mall by myself on a little shopping spree. While I was in some weird store I went to go try on some pair of jeans and the dressing room doors were those weird ones where you have to flip a switch for it to go blurry so they wont see you. Well, apparently mine didn't work and I ended up showing my bare ass to everyone in the store and I didn't even know until I walked out and some lady told me in spanish. I was so embarrased ._.

[TeRa] 09-5-2008 11:04 AM

I have never heard of such a thing in my life wtf flip a switch for blurry doors o.o

When I was young, I dunno how old, I remember this so damn well though...I was in a tube at the beach in the water, I was riding the waves for like an hour, I went kinda far out, this giant wave starting forming, and I got stuck in it and dragged all the way back to the sand, and uhh, my bathing suit fell off meh, and was stuck around my feet, covered in sand...and to make it worse, when I was on the sand, I kinda just stayed there, I couldn't really move, I was trying to inch myself into the water so I could pull up my bathing suit and play it off like nothing happened, and they my mom comes over and keeps telling me to stand up, and I wouldn't and then I pulled my bathing suit up enough so she could see it over the tube, everyone started laughing at me D:

I haven't gone back to the beach since, and that was at least like 7 years ago.

It was embarrassing as hell then, now it's kind of funny to talk about it and stuff, though if it ever happened again, I would be even more embarrassed because it happened twice, and I'm older so it's even weirder.

wwwJ4mmYcouk 09-5-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyvpr (Post 2783462)
Ha, Let's see...a few months back after my birthday I had gotten about 2k+ cash so I went to the mall by myself on a little shopping spree. While I was in some weird store I went to go try on some pair of jeans and the dressing room doors were those weird ones where you have to flip a switch for it to go blurry so they wont see you. Well, apparently mine didn't work and I ended up showing my bare ass to everyone in the store and I didn't even know until I walked out and some lady told me in spanish. I was so embarrased ._.

Hahaha.

Why spend all that money on a changing room door than is futuristic when you could just use a standard door!

Verruckter 09-5-2008 11:11 AM

Progress

s0ulst0n3 09-5-2008 12:26 PM

My friend gave me 50 dollars to walk down the street naked. It WAS cold out, and you know what happens then. During that walk, 2 groups of people walked by. A group of teenagers (some guys, some girls) and a group of girls. You can just imagine my humiliation. >.>

This happened 1 week before my birthday (I think it was March 26th, 2008). >.<

jellygod 09-5-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 (Post 2783496)
My friend gave me 50 dollars to walk down the street naked. It WAS cold out, and you know what happens then. During that walk, 2 groups of people walked by. A group of teenagers (some guys, some girls) and a group of girls. You can just imagine my humiliation. >.>

This happened 1 week before my birthday (I think it was March 26th, 2008). >.<

*facepalm*

Killer Andreas 09-5-2008 12:49 PM

I once got stuck in the girls bathroom at a movie theater. I went inside and was like "Damn, there are no urinals" *Clue number 1 right?!* so i go into a stall and lock the door and start peeing and all of a sudden I hear women's voices, and i'm like "OMG". A few movies must have just gotten out or something because there was a steady line of people walking in and out and i wasn't about to leave while there were people there, so I just sit in my little stall and peek under the door every once-in-a-while to see how many pairs of feet i could see. Finally once I didn't see any feet I made a mad dash for the door. As i was walking out my best friends mom was walking in and she just gave a look like "WTF were you doing in THERE?!" but luckly she's never brought it up. Lol I was only stuck in there for about 20 minutes, and my friends that i went with were worried when i didn't show up in forever. lol

Shashakiro 09-5-2008 01:14 PM

In 5th grade, I changed from my bathing suit to my pants in complete public with dozens of people around. For no good reason whatsoever other that I didn't really think it mattered.

I was a pretty goddamn clueless 5th grader.

s0ulst0n3 09-5-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 2783527)
In 5th grade, I changed from my bathing suit to my pants in complete public with dozens of people around. For no good reason whatsoever other that I didn't really think it mattered.

I was a pretty goddamn clueless 5th grader.

If you were clueless/didn't care at that age, why would it be embarrassing? Unless you look back at it and think it was humiliating. You must not have a very thrilling life if that's the most embarrassing thing you can remember (no offense). xD

Mr.Nothing 09-5-2008 01:29 PM

I **** my pants walking to Universal Studios, and haven't eaten Friendlies ever since.
Like 6 years ago. </3

Shashakiro 09-5-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 (Post 2783532)
If you were clueless/didn't care at that age, why would it be embarrassing? Unless you look back at it and think it was humiliating. You must not have a very thrilling life if that's the most embarrassing thing you can remember (no offense). xD

i got the clue when everyone flipped the **** out and i was taunted about it at school for the rest of the year

did i not mention that it was on a school trip o yea that's important too

s0ulst0n3 09-5-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 2783551)
i got the clue when everyone flipped the **** out and i was taunted about it at school for the rest of the year

did i not mention that it was on a school trip o yea that's important too

Oh, a school trip? Ouch. Were you bothered for the continuing years, such as grade 6, 7 and 8? (If your elementary school went up to 8). That would be pretty bad.

OrganisM 09-5-2008 02:00 PM

Reminds me of the shameful confessions thread.

I remember lots of little humiliations as a kid, but I can't pick one out in particular. I don't get embarrassed very often anymore, perhaps because I avoid those situations like the plague.

Of course I have stories of drugs/alcohol causing issues with girls. There's a couple girls that make me completely lose my self control. Whoops. I suppose that got pretty embarrassing.

richyrich55 09-5-2008 02:06 PM

I pissed my pants in a blockbuster when I was six.

Quigly 09-5-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richyrich55 (Post 2783576)
I pissed my pants in a blockbuster when I was six.

Same thing as this except is was at Wegmans. I used a magazine to cover the mark.

Mans0n 09-5-2008 02:45 PM

My friend once spent the night, I woke up in the middle of the night and my pants where down and he was on top of me D:
never takled about it since. i think he's gay, since he said he was just trying to pull a joke on me.
(yeah right?)

NFD 09-5-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyvpr (Post 2783462)

Tu ass es muy caliente Liz, :3

I guess when in January I went to a friend's birthday party, and fell asleep sitting on the couch, I got a lapdance from this guy, who the whole party, my girlfriend at the time and I thought was a girl. Til he hugged me when we left and had a chubby.

dandandamdandan1111 09-5-2008 03:41 PM

I fell asleep in my friend's parent's bedroom, he left, his parents came in and started to get undressed for sexual intercourse, woke me up halfway, and said "wtf who r u" and i ****ing ran.