Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=41681)

MiniNeo 04-29-2006 05:40 PM

jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

EVERYONE READ: Due to me being a dumbass and fscked up the role pms, it is now being re-rolled, sorry everyone. For the record, take the pm with JTWG XVIII V2 as your official role.

The Underground Camp
23:00

The group of twelve slowly wakes up. They are in a large room. There is some canned food on the table and one side of the room, some sleeping bags on the floor, something that looks like an intercom, and a door that says "BATHROOM" at the back. There are also some dead bodies in the corner of what seems like an execution area.

Tokzic: Holy ****, are we in jail?

Chromer: ... Jails don't look like this, you idiot, this is kidnapping.

Mattc16: Yeah, and jails don't have dead bodies in the corner... holy ****, is that me?

Vashthestampede0987: ... one of those bodies look like me too! What the hell is this?

The intercom above them comes to life.

Voice: Hello, boys and girls, welcome to the agency's Quality Control Chamber (TM)!. As you might or might not know, all 12 of you are government agents and we have identified at least 2 spies among you. Now because my boss wants some entertainment, you agents are to kill each other off one by one until both the spies are gone. We have done some improvement since the last time so there should be less problem this time around. Let the fun begin!

Nemacus: Well, it is late anyways, I guess we should sleep until tomorrow before we decide who to kill?

All the agents agreed and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------
Below this is a summary of who is alive and who is dead. (along with their aim names:)

1. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
2. mead1 (Fhqwhgads703) (DEAD"D Day 1)
3. ddr_dude (livelvburndie)
4. Nemacus (Gunslinger5390)
5. Chromer (stinnettefamily1)
6. Pumble (KPumble)
7. rsr2 (rsr1234567890)
8. Jurseyrider734 (xxplatoniclove) (RAPE"D Night 2)
9. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
10. vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
11. AdTheRat (Agle Eagle)
12. Neonatrias (VulpesApocalypse)
--------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night One, I will have private messages from the special roles that are still alive. You have until tomorrow 5 pm PST (That is around 8 in the East) To get those picks in.

PS, the 12-men set up is 1 wolf, 1 masterwolf, 1 seer and 1 wolfsbane.

PPS admin of the forum edit out the pregame part of the topic, I didn't know you can't edit topic names on vbz =/

vashthestampede0987 04-29-2006 10:19 PM

Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

gg to Neo being an idiot.

MiniNeo 04-30-2006 06:16 PM

The Underground Camp
8:00

The agents wake up. ddr_dude decided to do a head check and... all the agents are still here!

Voice: Hm, thats wierd, usually one agent gets killed in the night, oh well, let the first day of discussion begin! You agents are to choose one person that you think is a spy, I will take care of the rest. Have fun!

Vashthestampede: Well I guess we should start talking.

-----------------------------------------------
No one died night 1! Oh well.

The remaining players are:
1. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
2. mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)
3. ddr_dude (livelvburndie)
4. Nemacus (Gunslinger5390)
5. Chromer (stinnettefamily1)
6. Pumble (KPumble)
7. rsr2 (rsr1234567890)
8. Jurseyrider734 (xxplatoniclove)
9. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
10. vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)
11. AdTheRat (Agle Eagle)
12. Neonatrias (VulpesApocalypse)
-------------------------------------------

It is now Day 1. You have 2 days until 16:00 PST, May 2.

PS Really sorry for those mess-ups, but please leave them for post game >_>

vashthestampede0987 04-30-2006 06:27 PM

Well, kudos to you neo for ****ing up. Either the wolves are idiots or attacked bane -_-

vashthestampede0987 04-30-2006 06:27 PM

Btw by idiots I mean forgot to PM/didn't know to PM

Tokzic 04-30-2006 06:43 PM

Rofl, I think the wolves forgot to PM. I had a lot of family activity this weekend but I was on enough to get a basic idea of activity, and there weren't that many on - I noticed Mead, ddr_dude, and Pumble, but wasn't on enough to get a really good idea of activity.

AND IT'S ADVANTAGE HUMANS

mead1 04-30-2006 07:08 PM

Ok guys, I'm the bane. I was probably attacked last night. The only two ways a kill could not happen is if the wolves were inactive, or if they hit the wolves bane.

I think either of these scenarios point to one or both of the wolves being new.

Scenario 1, inactivity:

A vet would have sent in the kill

Scenario 2, poor kill choice.

Anyone who has ever played in a TWG knows I'm not a whole lot of use, so this makes me think the wolves are probably not TWG vets. This rules out Jurs and, possibly, matt and Neon. Those last two are iffy, since they played one or two TWGs max, but they should be mentioned.

Now, I think the wolves are probably jTWG vets, as someone who had never played before at all probably would have chosen someone randomly, having no knowledge of the skill levels.

Based on the last few paragraphs, my eyes turn towards the inactive jTWG vets, as they cover both categories, and thusly fit the profile better then anyone else.

This leaves Chromer and Vash. Vash has posted multiple times already, and was on AIM a lot last night, so he probably would have sent in the kill, making him less likely then Chromer. This is the reason for Chromer being my top suspicion for now.

AdTheRat 04-30-2006 07:25 PM

I sure as hell know how to pm. I may be a jTWG noob but I'm by no means a forum noob.

sounds good, mead, but why inactive veterns, what about inactive noobs?

mead1 04-30-2006 07:36 PM

Because inactive noobs don't fit the kill choice scenario. I'm looking for the highest probability, so I'm going with the person who best fits my hypothesis.

Also, since I neglected to mention it earlier, the seer needs to come to me over pm or AIM. We can start the alliance and go on our merry way.

Tokzic 04-30-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mead1
Ok guys, I'm the bane. I was probably attacked last night. The only two ways a kill could not happen is if the wolves were inactive, or if they hit the wolves bane.

I think either of these scenarios point to one or both of the wolves being new.

Scenario 1, inactivity:

A vet would have sent in the kill

Scenario 2, poor kill choice.

Anyone who has ever played in a TWG knows I'm not a whole lot of use, so this makes me think the wolves are probably not TWG vets. This rules out Jurs and, possibly, matt and Neon. Those last two are iffy, since they played one or two TWGs max, but they should be mentioned.

Now, I think the wolves are probably jTWG vets, as someone who had never played before at all probably would have chosen someone randomly, having no knowledge of the skill levels.

Based on the last few paragraphs, my eyes turn towards the inactive jTWG vets, as they cover both categories, and thusly fit the profile better then anyone else.

This leaves Chromer and Vash. Vash has posted multiple times already, and was on AIM a lot last night, so he probably would have sent in the kill, making him less likely then Chromer. This is the reason for Chromer being my top suspicion for now.

I don't understand why Mead would come out of the closet, so to speak, at this early point in the game. For reasons he stated above, he would not be a wise choice to wolf, further reducing the already low chance of being attacked. So why throw away one of the few unknowns for the wolves? The only way I can see this happening is to avoid lynch, but there's no suspicion on him yet, pretty much voiding that. He might be a wolf claiming to be bane so that someone can pipe up, "uh no I'm bane," but that wouldn't make sense because that would pretty much be lynch suicide. He might be claiming to be bane even though someone else is bane to protect them. Regardless, I don't see any pros to coming out as bane this early on.

The only other possibility I can think up is TO TOY WITH OUR MINDS

EDIT: Okay now he's asking for seer. Would it be to sacrifice himself to try taking away both of our advantages? Hmm.

I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU.

Chromer 04-30-2006 07:43 PM

Sorry Mead. I had to work at McDonald's from 8AM to 4PM all weekend. I would then come in and go to sleep. IMO, after being in quite a few jTWGs myself, I think either the wolves attacked Bane or just were too dang busy to even send in PMs at all. We'll see how this plays out.

Tokzic 04-30-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromer
IMO, after being in quite a few jTWGs myself, I think either the wolves attacked Bane or just were too dang busy to even send in PMs at all.

because there are more possibilities than that

mead1 04-30-2006 07:44 PM

Now you guys have one less suspect, in a 12 man game, that's valuable stuff.

Also, me coming out allows me and the seer to become butt buddies. This way if he finds a wolf, I can announce it in-thread, so you guys can find out and lynch the wolf without the seer being endangered.

Really there is no reason for me not to come out.

mead1 04-30-2006 07:45 PM

My post was directed at tokzic's first one.

Tokzic 04-30-2006 07:48 PM

Oh.

Someone smack me.

I didn't think of it that way. XD

EDIT: Whatever the case, we've still got a wide scope of suspects. In the case of forgetting to PM, there were many inactives - the most likely of which being people that have not taken the game seriously in the past or newcomers. In the case of Mead being attacked, I don't have much say since I have not had much experience, but seeing that Mead has had a lot more experience than a lot of people here, I would definitely not say he is a bad choice.

But he may know better than I do how good he is. I'd say he's being modest but then, this isn't a place of modesty.

AdTheRat 04-30-2006 07:59 PM

Mead: ah, and an active noob with randomly picking would come under poor kill?

Tokzic: who to say that the wolves are both noobs or at maybe one noob who sent a random wolf on mead while the other was inactive?

Maybe I should have my eyes on you?

Tokzic 04-30-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdTheRat
Maybe I should have my eyes on you?

Of course you should. There's no evidence for or against me yet, so I should definitely remain a possibility. I could honestly say, "I'm a human," but this is a place of lies and you can't be sure if I'm a seer or a wolf yet.

Likewise, you are still in the realm of possibility. =P

EDIT: In my defense, I may be a n00b at this, but I am no fool. Seeing my posting activity so far should defend me from the "the noob didn't send a kill" bit.

vashthestampede0987 04-30-2006 08:17 PM

Hey, tokzic, you're an idiot. EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED. GG AT READING THE RULES

AdTheRat 04-30-2006 08:18 PM

True. We'll have to wait and see. Just keep an eye on each other and have fun. Nothing like a stare game.

I'm going to bed now, (it's 2:18am gmt, doncha know?)

Tokzic 04-30-2006 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vashthestampede0987
Hey, tokzic, you're an idiot. EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED. GG AT READING THE RULES

...fsck.

Okay so I'm dead then. GG self.