Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Audio and Music Production (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   [CBRCD-001] CBR Presents Omnicore RELEASED (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122464)

customstuff 02-6-2012 08:06 PM

Re: [CBRCD-001] CBR Presents Omnicore RELEASED

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnghtraver (Post 3631845)
-claps slowly-

Hey man, I was gonna scrap that one... I had them both named the same thing and I swear I sent the right one at the time... fml

Expect way better next time from me.

MarioNintendo 02-6-2012 08:08 PM

A-MAZING

SpookG 02-7-2012 04:23 PM

Hey, Fish and Chips, bump this shit:

Artifakt - Bulk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psdUIQjsbwA

I dinka we should makes-a de collab, baby, and do it-a zalikes dis, 'ey?

Choofers 02-9-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJSBX (Post 3632129)
but I feel like some of these just stay the same for the whole track and don't really do anything

oops ._.

XxMidigamixX 02-10-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJSBX (Post 3632129)
I'm less impressed by a few tracks which seem way to short and don't really seem to go anywhere

oops ._.

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2012 11:15 AM

My friend (not on FFR) summed up the album rather nicely:

"The first saddening note is that, unless the author is mistaken, only the prologue and epilogue were written by the titular artist, CBR. As much as the author would like to review every song individually, there are simply too many for this venue, and thus only the most notable to the author's mind will be mentioned. However, to move on to the album itself; CBR Present Omnicore opens with none other than the man himself, with "And Everything Was Okay", a song that lulls the singer into a restful state of mind before bringing in his signature style, with breaks and beats galore. Next follows "Desert Winter Solstice", surprisingly energetic while retaining the somewhat relaxing vibe set at the beginning of "And Everything Was Okay", and stands as one of my favorites from the album. The listener is jolted back to reality after two more somewhat relaxing songs with "X-Soldier Storm", by Kommisar, which reminds one of classic battle-themes from earlier in the history of gaming, but done with a modern twist. The next two songs ratchet up the intensity with guitars and guitar samples, only to be mellowed down with "Chill Out". The album progresses in similar fashion, though by no means the exact same; as its name suggest, though many songs share similar roots, they each have their own resultant style, whether it be the pseudo-dub of the "Don't Wanna Go Home" remix by Jason Derulo, or the chiptune of Bitrayal's song; "I'm Back". The album ends on a strong note, with Milla's song; "Majesty", twisting and turning through the ears, followed by CBR's "And Everything Was Okay Part 2", which seems to try to get a little bit of each of the styles present and string them together into a single piece."

Personally, thanks again to all who made this possible. May more successful collaborations occur in the future.

Choofers 02-28-2012 10:12 PM

ctrl+f arae

nothing ):

Coolboyrulez0 02-28-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3647906)
ctrl+f arae

nothing ):

"As much as the author would like to review every song individually, there are simply too many for this venue, and thus only the most notable to the author's mind will be mentioned"

o

StoneMcKnuckle 02-29-2012 01:40 AM

So when's Omnicore II due? I've got a track finished for it already. :p