Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

FallenXxRaven 01-12-2011 04:22 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

I've got a suggestion for Credit Jackpot. I think that if someone manages to guess the exact number of arrows, they should win vROFL.

I'm not exactly sure if thats still around or whatever since the site went down, but guessing the exact number of arrows is definitely worth an extra prize, and that seems like a simple and fair prize.

TC_Halogen 01-12-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenXxRaven (Post 3393173)
I've got a suggestion for Credit Jackpot. I think that if someone manages to guess the exact number of arrows, they should win vROFL.

I'm not exactly sure if thats still around or whatever since the site went down, but guessing the exact number of arrows is definitely worth an extra prize, and that seems like a simple and fair prize.

I actually really like that. The odds of that are practically 0; it's definitely a worthy prize.

PrawnSkunk 01-12-2011 04:51 PM

Well - maybe not vROFL, since it was secluded for the Game Whoring Competition.
I would definitely agree with another song secluded just for this competition.

Maybe the introduction of a new FGO/Lv13 song/token so people KNOW which competition you won?

TC_Halogen 01-12-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3393182)
Well - maybe not vROFL, since it was secluded for the Game Whoring Competition.

It's a token and people are looking for ways to get 100% completion. vROFL is a token of accomplishment a huge feat - placing in the top 8 of your division in a tournament, playing for 1+ billion points...I don't see why it shouldn't be applicable here.

PrawnSkunk 01-12-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3393186)
It's a token and people are looking for ways to get 100% completion. vROFL is a token of accomplishment a huge feat - placing in the top 8 of your division in a tournament, playing for 1+ billion points...I don't see why it shouldn't be applicable here.

ok, I arrived after the era of vROFL, so i'm out of the loop xD

still a token with a lottoball would be cool ;P

Elite Ninja 01-12-2011 05:05 PM

Last I heard about VROFL is that its impossible for them to give to you now no matter what.

justin_ator 01-12-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3393199)
Last I heard about VROFL is that its impossible for them to give to you now no matter what.

That wouldn't make much sense, I wouldn't think.

I mean, if it was true that somehow they lost the file and the code for the token, couldn't they (as a last resort) make it as a new token? And just hand it out as that or something but under the same image and stuff? Maybe I'm just clueless and speaking nonsense. If so, I'm sorry.

bdev1 01-13-2011 02:15 PM

volume control

as much as i love playing FFR so loud my neighbors call the cops, my roommates dont really appreciate it, and yeah sure i can turn down my computer audio to 1% but with the speakers i have my roommate can still hear it at 1am, and dam is he angry when he gets woken up

Plan_Bsk81127 01-13-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdev1 (Post 3393732)
volume control

as much as i love playing FFR so loud my neighbors call the cops, my roommates dont really appreciate it, and yeah sure i can turn down my computer audio to 1% but with the speakers i have my roommate can still hear it at 1am, and dam is he angry when he gets woken up

Have you ever heard of headphones? I've been told they are very useful.

HoneyMelonCalibrator 01-13-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdev1 (Post 3393732)
volume control

Sounds like someone should consider investing in a set of headphones.

Ninja'd

Also what sort of speakers are you using? And where can I get them?

bdev1 01-13-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyMelonCalibrator (Post 3393735)
Sounds like someone should consider investing in a set of headphones.

Ninja'd

Also what sort of speakers are you using? And where can I get them?

headphones are useful, but im a dispatcher for a trucking company so my phone rings at random times and if i dont hear it the drivers get pissed, and so does my boss

as for the speakers, they say Insignia, but other than that i cant find any model numbers or anything, my brother bought them for me for xmas a couple years ago

SegaG3nesis 01-15-2011 01:56 AM

A Bigger Game Screen its hard to see the arrows and react with such limited space
Please and Thankyou

Plan_Bsk81127 01-15-2011 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SegaG3nesis (Post 3395604)
A Bigger Game Screen its hard to see the arrows and react with such limited space
Please and Thankyou

ctrl +

or do you mean like longer as in like height of the screen?

rushyrulz 01-15-2011 02:52 AM

Sort skill tokens by difficulty/completion/other stuff on ST page

ichliebekase 01-15-2011 02:34 PM

Let's get the miss-glitch fixed? >.<

Not a big priority, was just wondering if it could ever be fixed really. It just gets annoying after a while when I miss once and a slew of left arrows that I hit on queue just fly by.

Plan_Bsk81127 01-15-2011 02:36 PM

I think the miss glitch was caused by the fixing of the average-miss deal. Dunno if it is fixable.

ichliebekase 01-15-2011 02:39 PM

Ehh, if it really can't be fixed it's fine. Just didn't know if it was even achievable or thought of to be fixed.

who_cares973 01-15-2011 02:44 PM

yep true. i wish i could get fixed also

TC_Halogen 01-15-2011 02:48 PM

Fixing the miss-glitch is probably as hard to fix as the av-miss glitch was to fix, if not worse. It's not a glitch as much as it is a timing window overlap. Think about the average-miss glitch for a moment:

------ good
------ good
------ late perfect
------ mid perfect
------ early perfect
------ good
------ average

Remember framers? They apply here, but inversely. Perfect window in this case, is three frames. You've got two arrows, within the same timing judgment. The overlap causes problems. Inversely, if you miss an arrow and another arrow passes through within the timing area that an arrow CAN be hit (which is 7 frames), the game is technically registering two timing windows. Not sure how easily this can be fixed.

Velocity 01-15-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3395950)
Fixing the miss-glitch is probably as hard to fix as the av-miss glitch was to fix, if not worse. It's not a glitch as much as it is a timing window overlap. Think about the average-miss glitch for a moment:

------ good
------ good
------ late perfect
------ mid perfect
------ early perfect
------ good
------ average

Remember framers? They apply here, but inversely. Perfect window in this case, is three frames. You've got two arrows, within the same timing judgment. The overlap causes problems. Inversely, if you miss an arrow and another arrow passes through within the timing area that an arrow CAN be hit (which is 7 frames), the game is technically registering two timing windows. Not sure how easily this can be fixed.

It pretty much impossible. Also the hit area is 8 frames, the last frame being a miss.