Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145331)

thesunfan 08-25-2016 04:19 PM

TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

Instas: On
Day-start (24 hour delay before d0 begins)
Cardflips: On, Full Role Flips
Nighttalk: Off (Exception, wolfchat and masonchat)
OOTC: Off (Exception, wolfchat and masonchat, wolves and masons may talk during the day and night)
Phantoms: Off
KitB: On
Option to No-kill and No-lynch: On

24 hour delay before d0, 72 hour d0, 48 hours for all other day phases, 24 hour night phases. All phases will center around 10PM Server Time, with the only possible exception being the end of the confirmation phase, or very late game scenarios in an attempt to speed up gameplay.

contained beneath this spoiler is a lot of really important stuff about mechanics

All role PMs will be taken directly from the C9++ Wiki page (link provided above) and will not deviate from them in any way. If you have a question about a PM, please look there first it is probably answered there.

I will accept ALL role actions sent to me from any medium.

Should the final two players alive be the Serial Killer and any wolf role, the wolves win.

If there is no clear action sent to me, I will not act, meaning that if I do not receive a clear idea of what you want your role to do, I will not randomize the action in any circumstances, including the wolfkill/sk kill.

The wolfkill is roleblockable ONLY by roleblocking the wolf that is making the kill.

The wolfkill may be made by a wolf that did NOT send me the wolfkill PM, so long as it is specified clearly in the PM.

The wolf roleblocker, if present, may NOT make the wolfkill and roleblock in the same night, even if they are the last wolf alive.

If a 1-shot action is roleblocked, that action is NOT refunded under any circumstance, meaning, the role is basically a vanilla town from thereforth.

Cops will receive a result of either Town (Any town aligned role, the godfather or an investigative immune SK), Anti-town (Any non town-aligned role excepting an investigative immune SK or Godfather) or No Result (The Cop was roleblocked).

If an Investigative Immune SK or Godfather is targeted by a Cop, and is not roleblocked, the Cop will recieve "Town".

Wolves will be PM'ed the names of their partner(s) in their role PM, as well as the role of their partners. This change is because wolves may communicate during the day phase in their factional chat.

Wolves and masons may communicate in their respective quicktopics, and in no other place.

There is no "flavor" for the nightkills. The Wolfkill(s), SK kill(s), and vigilante kill(s) will all appear the same in my post

The following is a list of things that CANNOT be roleblocked:
The ability of both Wolves and Masons to communicate at night
The Godfather's passive ability to always be checked as "Town" by investigative roles, as well as
Either passive ability that the Serial Killer may choose between: (Investigative Immune OR the 1-shot Bulletproof Vest)

Role action resolution order occurs as follows:
Roleblocking (Roleblocker's ability)
Saving (Doctor's ability)
Killing (Any Killing Role including Wolves, SK or Vigilante)
Investigation (Cop's ability)

If no action was sent by a player and they were roleblocked, they will NOT be told they are roleblocked. If a role has no action (Vanilla Town or Mason) is roleblocked, they will NOT be told they are roleblocked. All night actions, if blocked, will be told that they were roleblocked during the transitional phase.

The following is an incredibly improbable series of resolution events should multiple roleblocking roles target one another:
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Player C, assuming Player C attempts to use a night action?
Player B is Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Player D, assuming Player D attempts to use a night action?
Both Roleblocker B and Player D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Roleblocker D who targets Player E, assuming Player E attempts to use a night action?
Roleblocker B and Roleblocker D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
As should be apparent, the time at which the PM has been sent does not matter in terms of this resolution.

If Killing Role A and Killing Role B attempt to target Player C, and Doctor D attempts to save Player C, Player C dies (unless Player C is the 1-shot Bulletproof SK who has not yet been shot).
If Killing Role A and Killing Role B attempt to target Player C, and Doctor D and Doctor E attempt to save Player C, Player C lives (If they are the 1-shot Bulletproof SK with their vest in-tact, their vest will remain in-tact)... and so on.

Signups
1) Gradiant Won at endgame, Mafia Godfather
2) Xiz Lost at endgame, Vanilla Town
3) Charu Killed N4, One-Shot Doctor
4) XelNya Killed N2, Vanilla Town
5) Yoshiisland Killed N6, Doctor
6) roundbox Killed N1, Vanilla Town
7) DaBackPack Lynched D0, Mafia Goon
8) botchi246 Lynched D2, Vanilla Town
9) ShadoWolfe Modkilled N1, One-Shot Cop
10) Arntonach Lynched D3, Vanilla Town
11) Funnygurl555 Killed N3, Vanilla Town
12) _Zenith_ Lynched D1, Mafia Roleblocker
13) pedolad Lynched D5, Doctor
--------------
Replacements
1) MixMasterLar
2) Vendetta21

PMs are going out now, I will post when this is finished. If you get nothing from me, please notify me immediately.

Do not post until I say you can.

thesunfan 08-25-2016 04:42 PM

Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

All PMs should be sent out, if you received nothing from me, please notify me privately as soon as you can.

The Pre-game confirmation phase has now begun, and this will end at 5 PM Server Time, August 26th.

The Day 0 Phase will last an extra 5 hours, just to get the game going a little bit earlier.

Please confirm your roles with me privately now.

thesunfan 08-26-2016 05:00 PM

Day 0 will last 77 hours, ending at 10 PM server time, August 29th.

Day 0 begins now.

Arntonach 08-26-2016 05:00 PM

first

Funnygurl555 08-26-2016 05:01 PM

u suk

i'm a wolf

thanks for listening fam

Funnygurl555 08-26-2016 05:02 PM

pedolad's my wolf partner obv i mean look he posted our wolf chat and everything

Arntonach 08-26-2016 05:04 PM

So who wants to blow Bea Arthur's dead body?

botchi246 08-26-2016 05:07 PM

hos

_Zenith_ 08-26-2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4468844)
u suk

i'm a wolf

thanks for listening fam

Confirmed

First post wasn't a vote on T-Force

!!!!

Funnygurl555 08-26-2016 05:21 PM

i might just pretend you're t-force for this game zenith

wanna fite

Arntonach 08-26-2016 05:23 PM

Round 1: FIGHT

_Zenith_ 08-26-2016 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4468851)
i might just pretend you're t-force for this game zenith

wanna fite

wow

XelNya 08-26-2016 05:30 PM

I didn't roll wolf this time...

How do I play town again?

Charu 08-26-2016 05:35 PM

Wowie

Charu 08-26-2016 05:36 PM

So like, just sayin' or whatever, but I'm definitely a wolf with funnygurl.

So you should vote funnygurl.

yeYA

XelNya 08-26-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4468864)
So like, just sayin' or whatever, but I'm definitely a wolf with funnygurl.

So you should vote funnygurl.

yeYA

Charu

We got our scum team fam.

We're just gonna mindlessly kill Charu D0 again 'kay?

Funnygurl555 08-26-2016 05:42 PM

rude

XelNya 08-26-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4468869)
rude

XelNya 08-26-2016 06:38 PM

YAWN

pedolad 08-26-2016 06:39 PM

resident asshole reporting in

afk until EOD bye