Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

Mans0n 02-15-2011 07:58 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2

Remember, Who cares stepped my song. So bitch at him if something is wrong with it :D
though im thinkin it should be legit as fuc

bmah 02-15-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimentio (Post 3418172)
No i've reviewed half my files.

well that sucks ):
Where's Mr. Sunshine when you need him.

buizel8888 02-16-2011 06:34 AM

The sun is gone. Rain and floods shall now also wash over the depths of this community, drowning those they see fit.

Also my netbook died, but I'm retrieving my charger today.

Mans0n 02-16-2011 08:38 AM

Just curious, but what do you have to do to be a R1 simfile judge? Is there a process you must go through or are the judges picked by someone?

i love you 02-16-2011 09:11 AM

Just get a file accepted into FFR and wait until the file gets in-game.

Duplica 02-16-2011 09:13 AM

He meant becoming a judge, not the title I think.

i love you 02-16-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duplica (Post 3418441)

Oh sorry, i read it wrong.

@ Mans0n: There aren't really any "official" qualifications into becoming a FFR judge at the moment however you can read this post on what i think you need in order to be qualified as one.

EDIT: Link to post: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ostcount=17566

who_cares973 02-16-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 3418444)
Generally you just have to build up a reputation of being a competent step artist who knows what they're talking about.

i just annoyed the **** out of jx until he gave in. i dont know two shits about stepping LOL

Mans0n 02-16-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duplica (Post 3418441)

yes

EDIT: thanks for the info guys :D

and lol @ who cares

EDIT: I've mayed some files in the past, me and CBR made a pack :O
but lets not talk about that..

buizel8888 02-16-2011 02:43 PM

I got into FFR because I'm doing half the judging team.

who_cares973 02-16-2011 03:21 PM

I count as two people :wink:

Coolboyrulez0 02-16-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mans0n (Post 3418451)
EDIT: I've mayed some files in the past, me and CBR made a pack :O
but lets not talk about that..

whatever happened to that, did we release it? Do you still have some of those files?

If so upload them cause it would be pretty nostalgic to have ~3 year old dump files around haha good times

[since i lost all files i used to had since i switched and quit ffr/sm and then started again]

Mans0n 02-16-2011 04:46 PM

Im quite sure i have everything u sent me/i made still :D

Gundam-Dude 02-16-2011 05:15 PM

my signature was enough qualification

dore 02-16-2011 11:00 PM

mine too^

TC_Cyrenics 02-17-2011 04:43 PM

Would a file coloured in a fun-loving, freedom-of-step fashion get autorejected due to COLOURMANIAS even if it were on-sync and stepped in a sensical scheme? (Expressive due to slow parts, normal parts, and an ending stream for haute couture?)

Example

who_cares973 02-17-2011 05:53 PM

too bad thats horribly off sync. if there was a for ffr v2 id much prefer hi19's version than your own

oh and the colour scheme makes absolutely no sense at all

TC_Cyrenics 02-17-2011 06:24 PM

I didn't know hi19 made a v2 of this song o.o

EDIT: Wait, why does it matter about the damn color, lots of the songs here have colors that don't make sense anyway (FFR, Over the Ocean, CCCP, etc). Way I see it, I'm just adding my own personal touch to something like every other artist.

As for the scheme: I replaced all the reds with whites, kept the main colors. For the two slow parts, I replaced 8ths with pink, 16ths with purple. And in the ending part, I replaced 8ths with cyan, 16ths with green.

And look who's talking Mr. Storm Raid Battle trills. You're no better. c.c

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2011 07:11 PM

that's stupid, most color notes are accents or special solos not just a palette swap... that's very nonsensical

bmah 02-17-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3419194)
that's stupid, most color notes are accents or special solos not just a palette swap... that's very nonsensical

Rebound's Witchcraft

who_cares973 02-17-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3419177)
I didn't know hi19 made a v2 of this song o.o

EDIT: Wait, why does it matter about the damn color, lots of the songs here have colors that don't make sense anyway (FFR, Over the Ocean, CCCP, etc). Way I see it, I'm just adding my own personal touch to something like every other artist.

As for the scheme: I replaced all the reds with whites, kept the main colors. For the two slow parts, I replaced 8ths with pink, 16ths with purple. And in the ending part, I replaced 8ths with cyan, 16ths with green.

And look who's talking Mr. Storm Raid Battle trills. You're no better. c.c

its called syncing thats why songs like ffr, over the ocean CCCP have coloured note sections. we dont just shit colours all over files to make them look pretty(most of the time) and when we do shit out colours we have a reason to do so and we follow a scheme. it isnt just "im going to replace red with white bcuz idunno xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

again the storm raid battle trills were purely for sync and no other reason.

i love you 02-17-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3419198)
Rebound's Witchcraft

oops :<

TC_Cyrenics 02-17-2011 07:28 PM

You know, I don't even care really, it was just an experiment to see the community reaction and I have a perfectly normal version of the file sitting right next to it on my song folder.

PS: Why not just BPM change the crap if you're going for sync, I mean damn, it's like some of those sync jobs you're doing discount dynamic BPMs entirely, AKA FFR.

I honestly think FFR as an example was done to look pretty, due to the low difficulty. The rest I don't really care about, but don't forget that a good portion of those 'sync jobs' could really just be dolling up the file for the appearance factor.

Also, Rainbow Tylenol with rainbow syncing for name-to-color theory anyone?

who_cares973 02-17-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3419204)
You know, I don't even care really, it was just an experiment to see the community reaction

lmao my ass you dont care. if you didnt care you wouldnt have uploaded the file to kbo to show everyone you're fancy colouring. im so sick of people saying "oh it was just an experiment for blah blah blah" get over it your file didnt receive the reaction you had hoped for from your peers big deal.

Quote:

PS: Why not just BPM change the crap if you're going for sync
because too many bpm changes leads to files being off sync when converted.

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2011 08:00 PM

I'm with carlos on this. Let me explain you what color notes can/ should be used for:

- Accenting
- Obscure sounds/effects
- Solos
- And obviously to be perfectly on sync (most rock songs/jazz songs/piano songs)
- Experimenting (if you know what you are doing -- clearly, you don't)

Do not:

- lol big blue lets make all notes blue
- rofl color notes to make it colorful
- trololo replace all 4th, 8th, 16th with color notes because "it sounds about right" and is LOL COLORFUL

Color theory is something relatively advance and should be used with caution. I advice you to stay away til you have a few files under your belt.

Also: No need to be butthurt because your file wasn't received as you wished... Happens to all of us. Man up and try again.

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2011 08:02 PM

Also, whomever breaks these laws shall be sentenced for 6 month in Stepmania exile without parole.

-Barista- 02-17-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3419219)
- lol big blue lets make all notes blue

Pretty Green Onions all green because of St. Patty's Day.
:(

Still sad that that was a no go.

TC_Cyrenics 02-17-2011 08:19 PM

Okay, so if I'm understanding:

Orange/White trill in my Elisha file = syncing = okay.
Storm Raid Battle trills = syncing = okay.
Odd colored bursts in CCCP = sync = okay.
ERB white jacks = successful experiment = okay.
White jumps to express hand patterns in an easy FFR file = expression and playability adjustment = okay.
Grace notes being colored = accent = okay.

Palette swaps = gay = no.
Rainbow rolls in Happy Rainbow = name theory = no.

TC_Halogen 02-17-2011 08:22 PM

People can choose how they want to step certain things. Personally, I like the color idea and it strays away from this horribly mechanical stepping style that everyone seems to deem "correct".

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3419230)
Okay, so if I'm understanding:

Orange/White trill in my Elisha file = syncing = okay.
Storm Raid Battle trills = syncing = okay.
Odd colored bursts in CCCP = sync = okay.
White jumps to express hand patterns in an easy FFR file = expression and playability adjustment = okay.
Grace notes being colored = accent = okay.

Palette swaps = gay = no.
Rainbow rolls in Happy Rainbow = name theory = no.

this is debatable, if it's successfully synced and doesn't affect the gameplay of the file negatively in any way i'd say go for it.
if you would make the whole file in rainbow colors just due to the name, that would be despicable.

And of course, you may feel free to do whatever you wish. I'm just trying to give you a general guideline and my personal opinion.

who_cares973 02-17-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3419232)
I like the color idea

idea is good the execution is horrible though

bmah 02-17-2011 08:25 PM

IMO what I'm seeing here is people having some sort of paradigm into stepping and then adding exceptions to the rule to fit the odd examples that contradict them

e.g. CBR first saying that palette swaps are stupid, and then making an exception by saying "experimenting" is ok - which is what Cy was doing
- there's no such thing as "bad" or "good" experimenting; you're just trying to figure out what's best by experimenting

i love you 02-17-2011 08:27 PM

Not like there's rules on how you can step things anyway. As long as it's accurate and goes with the song, i don't see any problem.

who_cares973 02-17-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3419230)

ps this wasnt successfull at all pretty much everyone hates the file for those white sections

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3419237)
IMO what I'm seeing here is people having some sort of paradigm into stepping and then adding exceptions to the rule to fit the odd examples that contradict them

e.g. CBR first saying that palette swaps are stupid, and then making an exception by saying "experimenting" is ok - which is what Cy was doing
- there's no such thing as "bad" or "good" experimenting; you're just trying to figure out what's best by experimenting

Like i said, i'm just giving generalized guidelines of what I think is appropriate.

1) Experimenting is okay, and recommendable in some cases.
2) Too bad his palette swap experiment would not make a fun file thus failed.

TC_Halogen 02-17-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3419236)
idea is good the execution is horrible though

In this particular case, it wasn't the strongest of ideas, yeah. I just don't want to hear people going NO COLOR TRICKS OR THEMED FILES OSFOMASOFMOAS, haha.

TC_Cyrenics 02-17-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3419239)
ps this wasnt successfull at all pretty much everyone hates the file for those white sections

Not true, that's the only part of the file I personally like. o.o

who_cares973 02-17-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3419238)
Not like there's rules on how you can step things anyway. As long as it's accurate and goes with the song, i don't see any problem.

[font size=authoritative]THERE WILL BE NO VARIATION IN FILES AS LONG AS IM HERE.[/size]

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2011 08:31 PM

Regardless of what anyone says, keep making files and keep uploading and sharing them with others. As cheesy as it sounds, practice, finding one's stepping style and peer critique makes perfect.

who_cares973 02-17-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3419241)
In this particular case, it wasn't the strongest of ideas, yeah. I just don't want to hear people going NO COLOR TRICKS OR THEMED FILES OSFOMASOFMOAS, haha.

COLOUR TRICKS ARE THE DEVIL WHAT IS ACA??!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3419242)
Not true, that's the only part of the file I personally like. o.o

you arent almost everyone

Coolboyrulez0 02-17-2011 08:33 PM

Also, if you guys can't see Carlos' obvious trolling and general cynicism and sarcasm, you are all blind.

TC_Cyrenics 02-17-2011 08:34 PM

I guess I could try more colors once I get a feel for how they work, but you know, dare to dream about palette swaps.

PS: Star Spangled Banner red, white and blue, whites in place of yellows. Patriotic-manias, and easily synced.

EDIT: Oooh, leave a spot in the next batch for an Independence Day file.

i love you 02-17-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3419241)
I just don't want to hear people going NO COLOR TRICKS OR THEMED FILES OSFOMASOFMOAS.

Alright guys, I'm sending over Witchcraft next batch. It's my way of saying that i love you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3419243)
[font size=authoritative]THERE WILL BE NO VARIATION IN FILES AS LONG AS IM HERE.[/size]

If i step an accurate, eargasmic, BS color rap file, would you love me? :)

ichliebekase 02-17-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3419248)
Alright guys, I'm sending over Witchcraft next batch. It's my way of saying that i love you guys.

I was waiting for this XD if you really are going to send it in, I really cannot wait to hear the judges' opinions.

bmah 02-17-2011 08:45 PM

just make sure it's removed from DF engine if it gets in

TC_Halogen 02-17-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3419243)

Ahahahahahaha...

Hi Carlos
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Niala 02-17-2011 08:50 PM

Successful use of ACA = homosexual love scene. :3

Gundam-Dude 02-17-2011 09:03 PM

I finally got off my lazy ass and have two submissions ready for the next batch.

Also, I'll either start judging this weekend or next.

Ziergdsx18 02-17-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude (Post 3419267)
I finally got off my lazy ass and have two submissions ready for the next batch.

What? o.0

who_cares973 02-17-2011 09:16 PM

i havent started judging yet either. taking a mini break so i have time to step files for all the various exclusive stepping guilds that i belong to

TC_Cyrenics 02-17-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3419273)
i havent started judging yet either. taking a mini break so i have time to step files for all the various exclusive stepping guilds that i belong to

Don't think there's one you DON'T belong to.

PS 32nd bursts in my pair of files = <3

stavie33 02-17-2011 11:14 PM

TCN was the first file I ever attempted stepping, worst file I've ever made too, but I love the song, hope it gets in. Also, I may resubmit my drum song file, as it's the only one that got through all the judges, tass just didn't want a purely drum song in the game, but Tass isn't around so...

Also, anyone have any not already in FFR file that would make a fun file to step but not extremely technical? I'm trying to improve my step skills, but I like to step extremely technical stuff, and it just doesn't work. The simple stuff I step is fine, but I don't submit it and don't have permission for it so...yeah

EDIT:
Wow, confused. Just opened SM for the first time in months, now all my files are offsync and the notes are no longer colored in edit mode, or anywhere, they're rainbow, what happened?

DossarLX ODI 02-17-2011 11:26 PM

Just sent in a fixed version of Jamais Deux with minor tweaks.

buizel8888 02-18-2011 09:37 AM

If you have to use anything other than 4th, 8th, 16th, or 32nd notes, your file is offsync. Use of 12ths, 24ths, and anything more than 32nds is blasphamy. Having to use color notes means you clearly have no idea how to find the bpm of your song and you should stop stepping immediately

PS I judged this batch with this theory

AsphyxZero 02-18-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3417272)
Throwing out grades

Just so you know, I read this as throwing out grenades.

who_cares973 02-18-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buizel8888 (Post 3419582)
If you have to use anything other than 4th, 8th, 16th, or 32nd notes, your file is offsync. Use of 12ths, 24ths, and anything more than 32nds is blasphamy. Having to use color notes means you clearly have no idea how to find the bpm of your song and you should stop stepping immediately

....****

buizel8888 02-18-2011 02:42 PM

Finished. I was p. lenient

+ 1
+. 4
+? 8
? 7
> 1

Resubmissions
+ 1
+. 1
? 3

Silvuh 02-18-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

... You cannot be serious. You should know better than that.
Compound meter. Swing. Matching up measure counts for waltz time. &c.

Quote:

Originally Posted by buizel8888 (Post 3419699)
ratings

That's what you call "pretty lenient"? You seriously need to shout "Seatbelts everyone!" if you're going to do that, because you most certainly pulled the breaks on my hopes for my files.
And, yes, I only said that because I was watching The Magic School Bus.

If you're being lenient, then I'm being like the high school club association that accepts everyone.

Normal files : Resubmits
[++] 3:1
[+] 8:1
[+.] 8:0
[+?] 1:1
[?] 1:1
[-] 2:0

Can I be in the same judging group as Kory next time? That may be a good balance, apparently. Also I don't want him judging my files.
Sorry for my negative tone here, but ... seriously.

psychoangel691 02-18-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvuh (Post 3419799)
That's what you call "pretty lenient"?

I thought the same thing >.>

TC_Halogen 02-18-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvuh (Post 3419799)
=

If you're being lenient, then I'm being like the high school club association that accepts everyone.

Normal files : Resubmits
[++] 3:1
[+] 8:1
[+.] 8:0
[+?] 1:1
[?] 1:1
[-] 2:0

You most definitely aren't being lenient. Kayla thought she was being a bit too lenient herself and I took a look at your side of the batch; you guys have a ton of decent files in there. I even see a few newer names that I was pleasantly surprised about.

But yeah; not saying anything about those other results...

bmah 02-18-2011 06:32 PM

In addition, because buizel didn't judge the previous batch, there was a high chance that resubmissions are in danger of being stuck in limbo because of contrasting reviews. I just made a comparison and guess what? I am right.

I did make a suggestion to do something about this several pages back. I am not surprised to see the same results since that issue has not been fixed. Refer to page 35 in this thread for more info.

p.s. thank you buizel and silvuh for getting the notes done really fast :)
p.p.s. buizel you reviewed too many files lol

megamon88 02-18-2011 06:49 PM

Oh and buizel, by > did you mean < or $, because there's no such thing as >. :P

aperson 02-18-2011 06:53 PM

I'm glad someone is being strict at least.

aperson 02-18-2011 06:54 PM

buizel judge my chart plz honey

bmah 02-18-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aperson (Post 3419823)
I'm glad someone is being strict at least.

Not if the review quality is questionable.

edit: shitty quality confirmed

psychoangel691 02-18-2011 07:01 PM

I'll probably finish off my notes this weekend. Got a good running start on them already but wanna bang em out a little quick this time just in case I go into labor lol. Less than 2 weeks from my due date now >.>

MarioNintendo 02-18-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

... Why are you a judge, again?

I believe what you just stated there contradicts the whole privilege you have been given. I might be 90% stupid, but the 10% that's left knows that some sounds can only be synced with 12nd, 64th or even 96th, for that matter, even if the stepper narrowed the BPM perfectly. Because, you know... Song artists can place sounds where the hell they want without caring about BPM.

Also, I thought that sync was more important than the notes' colors. Color-blindness happens. You can't just give a file a score of 3 out of 5 because of something like: "While the file was fun and the song choice interesting, you used weird colors for your arrows. Therefore, you're a horrible stepper."

This isn't strict, it is simply unfair!

aperson 02-18-2011 08:33 PM

Jeeze u all are really bad at sarcasm

woker-X 02-18-2011 08:33 PM

he's being sarcastic (I hope so)

megamon88 02-18-2011 08:46 PM

Super ninjad

buizel8888 02-18-2011 09:11 PM

Wow.

My post about the color notes was complete sarcasm. I use color notes for emphasis in like all my charts lmao

and another thing. I mentioned from this point on I was going to be a butthurt furry and make my ratings STRICT. I judged completely legitimate. Silvuh relax you got the good side of things. Your files annoy the shit out of me because you pick some repetitive and annoying slow piano songs, but your technical-manias wins over enough judgments. I have this to say

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO USE PITCH RELEVANCY.

Thank you for playing.

To answer other things, yes I mean < or > whatever meaning the other file is better. You get what I mean.

Bmah, "From "Passage D"(by 2 submitters) to "Youshou 02" and "An Unwanted Magician and a Cheery Rebel", "Dance and Zeal", "Fatum Anima", "I Remember When", excluding "Sun and Stars".

[Resubmissions - 5]
From "A Battle for the Sky" to "Fast Asleep"."
I'm pretty sure this is what I judged.

buizel8888 02-18-2011 09:20 PM

PS

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 3419850)
... Why are you a judge, again?

I believe what you just stated there contradicts the whole privilege you have been given. I might be 90% stupid, but the 10% that's left knows that some sounds can only be synced with 12nd, 64th or even 96th, for that matter, even if the stepper narrowed the BPM perfectly. Because, you know... Song artists can place sounds where the hell they want without caring about BPM.

Also, I thought that sync was more important than the notes' colors. Color-blindness happens. You can't just give a file a score of 3 out of 5 because of something like: "While the file was fun and the song choice interesting, you used weird colors for your arrows. Therefore, you're a horrible stepper."

This isn't strict, it is simply unfair!

I so wanted to put this in my signature, but I got cockblocked by length. Screw you conformity!

cedolad 02-18-2011 09:31 PM

itt: we discuss sarcasm.

TC_Halogen 02-18-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buizel8888 (Post 3419871)
and another thing. I mentioned from this point on I was going to be a butthurt furry and make my ratings STRICT. I judged completely legitimate. Silvuh relax you got the good side of things. Your files annoy the shit out of me because you pick some repetitive and annoying slow piano songs, but your technical-manias wins over enough judgments. I have this to say

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO USE PITCH RELEVANCY.

@ PR note: coming from the person who believes that descending scales should only be stepped as 432143214321432143214321432143214321, lol

also, judging unnecessarily strict in comparison to your normal judging style is retarded.

bmah 02-18-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buizel8888 (Post 3419871)
Bmah, "From "Passage D"(by 2 submitters) to "Youshou 02" and "An Unwanted Magician and a Cheery Rebel", "Dance and Zeal", "Fatum Anima", "I Remember When", excluding "Sun and Stars".

[Resubmissions - 5]
From "A Battle for the Sky" to "Fast Asleep"."
I'm pretty sure this is what I judged plus one more.

heh fixed

don't worry, I just removed whatever was irrelevant

buizel8888 02-18-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3419883)
@ PR note: coming from the person who believes that descending scales should only be stepped as 432143214321432143214321432143214321, lol

also, judging unnecessarily strict in comparison to your normal judging style is retarded.

ask people about my stepmania judging. Finding a file I like is damn near impossible. I toned it down for FFR judgings because I'm used to people letting completely shit files in the game. I decided it was time to be the judge I really am inside.

DON'T JUDGE ME FOR BEING MYSELF MOM.

aperson 02-18-2011 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3419883)

Depends on what the intervals are.

TC_Halogen 02-18-2011 09:53 PM

finding a file you like =/= finding a good file, because even good files can go past you since you're having a bias towards things that appeal to you

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by aperson (Post 3419889)
Depends on what the intervals are.

If a melody is repeating the same 4 notes for a short time, fine -- if it's a descending scale that just keeps going down, 4321 over and over again is boring and isn't the best way to represent the music. Heck, even 4321423143214231 gives more of a feel than just a repeating pattern for a not repeating scale.

MarioNintendo 02-18-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buizel8888 (Post 3419877)
PS

I so wanted to put this in my signature, but I got cockblocked by length. Screw you conformity!

Aw come on, now, don't get all harsh on my case. :P I just had an awful day, and to believe that one judge up there was corrupted or something just kind of tipped the bowl over. I'm glad it was sarcasm, though. Despite the fact that everybody now just learned I'm a noob at reading between the lines.