Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

Velocity 03-24-2011 08:09 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

So, because of some changes, you will need to be using the newest version of the engine for songs to load. Just clear your cache and all will be good.

.Gazelle. 03-24-2011 08:18 PM

random question, are the normal ffr notes spaced out a tiny bit more on your engine?
feels pretty weird when i try to play on it.

Velocity 03-24-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Gazelle. (Post 3440099)
random question, are the normal ffr notes spaced out a tiny bit more on your engine?
feels pretty weird when i try to play on it.

Nope, it's the same for both engines.

bmah 03-24-2011 08:43 PM

Hmm. Velocity, can you please have offset values saved when we log in and out of the game? I think I asked about this several pages ago, and you said you'll do that in the next update (which is now). For some people, offsets are always used, so it would be of much convenience to save offsets.

The mp3/song looping is more cosmetic of course, but that would also be neat. check page 26

ichliebekase 03-24-2011 09:38 PM

I've been meaning to ask about this but kept forgetting to. When you click "hide AAA's, hide tokens" or any combination and you click random, you may still get tokens or previous AAA's. Is there a way to be able to random and not have tokens/AAA's/FC's come up as a song?

[Damn I hope that made sense, couldn't quite find the right way to say it.]

Here, scenario: I check off "hide tokens, hide AAA's", hit random, tokens or AAA's still come up in the random. I'm wondering if there's a way to check off "hide *songs*" and they not pop up when you hit random.

Velocity 03-24-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3440113)
Hmm. Velocity, can you please have offset values saved when we log in and out of the game? I think I asked about this several pages ago, and you said you'll do that in the next update (which is now). For some people, offsets are always used, so it would be of much convenience to save offsets.

Done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3440113)
The mp3/song looping is more cosmetic of course, but that would also be neat. check page 26

MP3's already loop, youtube looping is now done. Ingame songs loop after awhile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3440129)
I've been meaning to ask about this but kept forgetting to. When you click "hide AAA's, hide tokens" or any combination and you click random, you may still get tokens or previous AAA's. Is there a way to be able to random and not have tokens/AAA's/FC's come up as a song?

[Damn I hope that made sense, couldn't quite find the right way to say it.]

Here, scenario: I check off "hide tokens, hide AAA's", hit random, tokens or AAA's still come up in the random. I'm wondering if there's a way to check off "hide *songs*" and they not pop up when you hit random.

Done.

ichliebekase 03-24-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3440135)
Random doesn't take into account for filters, next update will follow the filter rules.

Excellent, thanks :]

EDIT: WOO! Yusss. Makes getting more AAA's a lot easier. Nice job Velocity :]

EDIT2: It's not filtering while randoming. I've cleared cache and all that jazz to see if that helped since the update and it still will bring up old AAA's and tokens when I filter them out.

EDIT3: I see what happens. The filter is now saying to only register what you have selected and will only choose from those. Say you filter AAA's only, it'll only pick from your AAA's. I was thinking the other way if it wasn't clear :P

YoshL 03-25-2011 09:58 AM

daily stats most FCs?

I like it 03-25-2011 10:49 AM

I think that having a token song FC/AAA bar on the tokens page of your profile would be pretty cool, and encourage people to play token songs.

m0de 03-25-2011 10:58 AM

i dont know how hard this would be, but.. it would be pretty nice to see your rank on a certain song once you click on it. i mean it seems simple because you already have the ability to read if a user has AAA'd/FC'd a file.. but i could be wrong.

I like it 03-25-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0de (Post 3440342)
i dont know how hard this would be, but.. it would be pretty nice to see your rank on a certain song once you click on it. i mean it seems simple because you already have the ability to read if a user has AAA'd/FC'd a file.. but i could be wrong.

LOL I suggested that years ago but no one liked the idea.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=73096

Velocity 03-25-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3440137)
EDIT2: It's not filtering while randoming. I've cleared cache and all that jazz to see if that helped since the update and it still will bring up old AAA's and tokens when I filter them out.

Update isn't up :p

Quote:

Before, this would be impossible. Now, it's very easy. I'll add it for now.

ichliebekase 03-25-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3440371)

Ahh, I did not understand that XD oopsie :3

Quote:

On Velocity engine you pretty much already can do this if you sort by rank in the list.

bmah 03-25-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3440371)

oh, I assumed that you've made some sort of update already (new noteskin, new look on result screen, etc.)

Whenever you get to your next "official" update, just let us know. I'd like to hopefully see offsets saved if possible.

TC_Halogen 03-25-2011 03:54 PM

Velocity, did you receive my PM? If so -- did I cover everything?

Velocity 03-25-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3440460)
Velocity, did you receive my PM? If so -- did I cover everything?

Looks good to me.

G.S.M 03-25-2011 04:49 PM

I just hit random songs 9-10 and it played Lapis -The Heavens Remix- and I did not even purchase it.

emulord 03-25-2011 05:42 PM

Quick, Random 13 and try to play VRofl!

Plan_Bsk81127 03-25-2011 05:57 PM

Who would want to play Vrofl, song is crap.

Velocity 03-25-2011 06:52 PM

Engine updated, Random takes into account filters, along with offsets being saved.