Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Stepmania (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Looking for Today's hit music simfiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145190)

Ravenfire19 08-15-2016 03:49 PM

Looking for Today's hit music simfiles

My favorite simfile maker Violent Violet has recently taken a break from making simfiles and I'm looking for anybody that could point me in the direction of some sweet heavy difficulty simfiles using today's hit music. Like DJ Snake, Mike Poisner, Chainsmokers, G-eazy, Bebe Rexha, 21 pilots, basically anything on the radio. Thanks a bunch.

^_^

ItsOnlyDanO 08-15-2016 03:54 PM

Re: Looking for Today's hit music simfiles

you won't get any of them on here, good luck getting permission for any of them for free

songs aren't really steppable either, most of the time they are more likely to be made into dump files or pad files (if they are that steppable)

Maybe some stepmania pad packs exist of these songs but that's the best your gonna get.

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2016 04:03 PM

I'll step some 21 pilots

choof 08-15-2016 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4465554)
I'll step some 21 pilots

fucking why

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2016 04:30 PM

Because I've been crazy depressed and stepping 21 pilots will give me a reason to hate myself rather than just blindly hating myself

j-rodd123 08-15-2016 04:33 PM

Pop/hit songs make the best dump files by far, don't @ me

Dinglesberry 08-15-2016 04:41 PM

Ill trade you, I'll give you all my mainstream song sims, first you gotta send me all your 2pac, biggie and wutang sims tho ;)

Arntonach 08-15-2016 04:45 PM

There was this really neat remix of Lean On I wanted to step.

Ravenfire19 08-20-2016 04:30 PM

Well if you want to see some solid simfiles just do a google search for Violent violet simfiles. What he has posted is FAR from how many he has made over the years, but overall he does a fantastic job with most of his step charts. Sometimes he does go a little overboard with jumps but hey I enjoy the exercise :-). Thanks though for the responses everyone I appreciate. ^_^

lofty rhino 08-20-2016 05:29 PM

I did a chainsmokers dump.

It's in lofty 2. Dunno if I've done other "radio" type songs.

hi19hi19 08-20-2016 07:00 PM

I've stepped several foreign top radio songs.
Saxofuckingfon is in pack 4, for example, and I have a file for Apple by GAIN ft. Jay Park in my next pack.

idk, music is a lot more enjoyable to me when I have no fucking idea what the lyrics are saying