Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   american politcs (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142805)

Litodude 09-10-2015 05:24 PM

american politcs

http://www.isidewith.com/

I side with Joe Biden on 82% of issues in the 2016 Presidential election

unfortunately i disagree with a lot of even his views...oh well yay for beingn an #independent !!!

Izzy 09-10-2015 07:19 PM

Re: american politcs

I don't really follow politics as much as I probably should and I'm not informed on any of these issues so I don't know how backward thinking my results might look to people, but here we go.

NeoMasterPie 09-10-2015 08:29 PM

94% bernie

Frank Munoz 09-11-2015 12:53 AM

same explanation as izzy, i dont really follow politics as much as i want to
96 on bernie

i got tired and kinda rushed the quiz halfway

MinaciousGrace 09-11-2015 01:19 AM

hahahahahahahaha politics

MinaciousGrace 09-11-2015 01:20 AM

sorry i meant

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha american politics

MinaciousGrace 09-11-2015 01:21 AM

no actually i guess i meant

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha politics is a giant yarn ball for all the retards on the planet who think they can actually effect any change in the world

Litodude 09-11-2015 01:16 PM

politics is the game of the world, you just gotta learn how to play homie

read a BOOK

robertsona 09-11-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 4358996)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha politics is a giant yarn ball for all the retards on the planet who think they can actually effect any change in the world

damn thats some good analysis

FoJaR 09-12-2015 12:20 AM

96 percent bernie

unsurprisingly

completely unsurprisingly

SC_coolguy44 09-12-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 4358996)

This I agree with. It all feeds into our neo fascist western culture.

lurker 09-12-2015 09:25 AM

i thought this was gonna be about making fun of it rip
took this a couple months ago and iirc my top two matches were bernie and jeb bush or something

TheRapingDragon 09-12-2015 09:59 AM

Took it for a laugh even though I have no interest in politics (American or otherwise).

According to the quiz:

Quote:

Candidates you side with...
82% Joe Biden
on social, foreign policy, domestic policy, economic, and education issues.

79% Bernie Sanders
on social, environmental, foreign policy, domestic policy, and education issues.

79% Hillary Clinton
on social, domestic policy, economic, and foreign policy issues.

70% Mike Huckabee
on immigration, foreign policy, economic, and electoral issues.
Did I win?

Litodude 09-12-2015 04:47 PM

yeaaa TRD we can talk politcs at dinner!!

Litodude 09-12-2015 04:48 PM

because fuck debating i just want someone to circlejerk with!

TheRapingDragon 09-12-2015 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4359792)
yeaaa TRD we can talk politcs at dinner!!

Awesome!

So about those politics, damn, those views...hot damn, economics or what? I mean immigration, where has it got us!

Litodude 09-12-2015 06:35 PM

so i'm reading this book called 'the dictator's handbook' (i highly recommend it honestly) and what it surmised is the extent of which you, as a leader, whether autocratic or democratic, need to pay-off your essential party in order to stay in power for as long as possible. 'pay-off' is colloquially referred to any sort of private incentive for your essential party, that is, the central leg of your pillar required to hold your seat in office. the book breaks down political rule into 3 basic groups of 'interchangeables', 'influentials', and 'essentials'. relatively self-explanatory in name. in america, the interchangeables are your regular voters like you or I that have relatively no say; the influentials being the electorate college; and 'essentials' being key swing-states, lobbied groups, and various other private entitities that you require to stay in power (e.g. oil, banks, congress[wo]men, etc., depending on your political affiliation ofc)

as far as a democratic republic that runs the US, the for-and-against arguments against immigration is two distinctly opposed views, NOT due to morale and ethical judgement (but a lot of SJWs really like to harp on this just like everything else) but merely come down to 'who will these immigrants vote for?' obviously it will be thoroughly a Democratic-swayed vote, but it isn't inherently because democrats in office feel it's for the 'good of the majority' no; it's because they'll get more votes in their gerrymandered district.

Litodude 09-12-2015 06:38 PM

like seriously, it's a really damn good book. especially if you've ever read machiavelli, or hobbes, or madison or montesquieu or whomever else. i have a guilty pleasure of political reading from time-to-time (politics=applied economics, economics=applied finance, finance = raging boner)

ilikexd 09-13-2015 12:41 AM

nice

Eternal_0 09-13-2015 05:41 AM

I guess I agree 77% with Bernie Sanders? I'll have to see more about his opinions to really judge though.