Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Anime Links (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116165)

rparty89 12-15-2010 07:13 PM

Anime Links

People love watching animes. Like me. :)
Here are a couple of sites for you to watch.

AnimeFreak Tv
Funimation
Youtube
Watch Anime on
Watch Anime now

The most famous anime that I saw on ffr. (Do I even have to ask)

High School of the Dead
:D
Watch it.

WARNING ONLY FOR 18+

Also talk anime here while were at it. :)

Enjoy watching. :cool:

Relambrien 12-15-2010 07:52 PM

Re: Anime Links

I highly recommend against using copyright-infringing methods to watch your anime. Funimation, Crunchyroll, and AnimeNewsNetwork all have their own legal streaming and simulcasting, and among those only Crunchyroll costs any money at all. But even then, Crunchyroll's translations are so far and away better than what you'll see anywhere else that it's easily worth it.

Artic_counter 12-15-2010 08:16 PM

Funimation is basicaly screwing us up without us even knowing it.

Otherwise, Umineko and Higurashi are IMO the best thing that is out there. Pure masterpeices. Higurashi's anime is really great but I don't know about Umineko, since I've only read the Visual Novel but surely it can't be as good as it since it's made out of Pure Genius xD

For my part, I don't really like Highschool of the dead. Fan service doesn't magicaly make a story good.

i hate you 12-15-2010 08:39 PM

Here's the site I go to watch (English-Dub only anime):

www.justdubs.net

Relambrien 12-15-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artic_counter (Post 3370518)
Otherwise, Umineko and Higurashi are IMO the best thing that is out there. Pure masterpeices. Higurashi's anime is really great but I don't know about Umineko, since I've only read the Visual Novel but surely it can't be as good as it since it's made out of Pure Genius xD

You're right. The Umineko anime is bad.

OnixRose 12-15-2010 08:55 PM

I watched all of Yu Yu Hakusho online, and read all of Death Note online using non official translations. I'll never watch a series online anymore, I cannot stand the quality. Don't even bother saying how such and such site is good etc etc. Torrenting is the way to go.

Relambrien 12-15-2010 09:19 PM

You could just fork out the money for Crunchyroll and enjoy your anime in the same 720p quality you're getting by torrents, with superior, legal, translations.

Wineandbread 12-15-2010 09:51 PM

You're trying to convince a bunch of music-pirating rhythm game players who probably don't give **** about the anime industry to pay to watch anime

Good effort, but a lost cause. It's the same for me as well, though I did dish out some money for an anime series to gift to a friend this past week x)

PS sup Relam (do you use the dtella at cmu?)

Relambrien 12-15-2010 10:04 PM

I live off campus, no dtella even if I wanted to.

Izzy 12-15-2010 10:06 PM

I can't stand watching anything in lower then 720p quality. My harddrive fills up really fast with high quality movies etc..