Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   How can I grow a beard? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115193)

jchinzilla 11-7-2010 10:11 AM

How can I grow a beard?

Yes, I'm serious.

Despite being extremely baby-faced for the past year and a half, I'm still the smoothest of my male friends (the vast majority of them are at least iPatcH)

I've actually looked into this onlines because I'd love to be at least stubble-status, but I've been skeptical of the things I've been reading. Apparently books have been written on diets you should follow and massages that should be done at least 30 minutes a day that will ensure facial growth, but that's usually as much as it'll let me read without outright buying the book so **** that.

I'm inclined to believe there's probably nothing I can do since I'm already 20 years old and I'm pretty sure I'm done growing, but I figured I'd make this thread anyways just in case someone can ~*~SaVE mE~*~

in b4 no ur fkn retarded LOL etc.

OneHandNow 11-7-2010 10:14 AM

Re: How can I grow a beard?

Shave shave shave

who_cares973 11-7-2010 10:16 AM

i dont think you'd look very good.

tastelikepeaches 11-7-2010 10:21 AM

become athiest...you will have a nice beard... in 2 week:-|

*warning*

can also lead to baldhead:arrow:

rushyrulz 11-7-2010 10:47 AM

Are you part Native American? (It's impossible biologically for a Native American to grow a beard.)

All_That_Chaz 11-7-2010 10:54 AM

I definitely grow a thicker beard faster now than when I was 20. So maybe more time would do you good.

I suppose it makes sense that specific diets would promote hair growth, so you can always try that out. But I wouldn't expect fantastic results.

EDIT: Oh, you're making light of... yeah, nevermind. Silly trolls.

freekilltwo 11-7-2010 11:02 AM

the more often you shave the faster it grows, when i left for military school my sophmore year i only had to shave like once every few days, by the time i left that **** hole 6 months later it was every day because the littlest patch unshaved would get me in trouble, so i had to shave every day even tho i wouldnt have had to anywhere else, shave every day for a few months and that should help

rushyrulz 11-7-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freekilltwo (Post 3337598)
the more often you shave the faster it grows, when i left for military school my sophmore year i only had to shave like once every few days, by the time i left that **** hole 6 months later it was every day because the littlest patch unshaved would get me in trouble, so i had to shave every day even tho i wouldnt have had to anywhere else, shave every day for a few months and that should help

You sure you just didn't mature a lot in that 6 month period?

Xx{Midnight}xX 11-7-2010 12:14 PM

Or he forgot the fact that they're picky.

~Eli~ 11-7-2010 12:22 PM

Irritation causes it to grow faster, so just start shaving more to accelerate growth.

Litodude 11-7-2010 12:23 PM

ur azn u cant gro hair LOL

LoneW0lf 11-7-2010 12:40 PM

:)@people suggesting actually stuff.

HoneyMelonCalibrator 11-7-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3337062)
Yes, I'm serious.

Despite being ~5'11" for the past year and a half, I'm still the shortest of my male friends (the vast majority of them are at least 6'2")

I've actually looked into this online because I'd love to be at least 6', but I've been skeptical of the things I've been reading. Apparently books have been written on diets you should follow and stretches that should be done at least 30 minutes a day that will ensure vertical growth, but that's usually as much as it'll let me read without outright buying the book so fuck that.

I'm inclined to believe there's probably nothing I can do since I'm already 20 years old and I'm pretty sure I'm done growing, but I figured I'd make this thread anyways just in case someone can ~*~SaVE mE~*~

in b4 no ur fkn retarded LOL etc.

/thread

MrGiggles 11-7-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchinzilla (Post 3337566)
the vast majority of them are at least iPatcH

I hear that requires years and years of training in a monastery

wargasm1 11-7-2010 01:43 PM

ive had a beard for 10 years now and theres no secret to it, just let it grow :P

pedolad 11-7-2010 01:59 PM

I can **** on your face.

Jtehanonymous 11-7-2010 02:11 PM

Chia pet. :)

igotrhythm 11-7-2010 02:21 PM

I didn't start growing facial hair until after high school, but when it grew, it friggin' GREW. O_O

I heard somewhere that it has something to do with the amount of blood vessels close to the skin in the facial region, which would explain why different people have different growth patterns. So, what Chaz said. Give it a few years.

RobertsonaIsBack 11-7-2010 02:39 PM

lmfao christ

One Winged Angel 11-7-2010 04:46 PM

oh **** I forgot chit chat and TGB were synonymous now

lol why did you deliberately add an s to online