Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Penalty Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=135385)

Xiz 02-17-2014 02:25 PM

TWG Penalty Thread

This thread is dedicated to the penalties associated with leaving a TWG game, along with those who have current penalties on their name. These players can not participate in TWG until their infractions have been completed. Hosts, please make sure that players fulfill their penalty requirement before they sign up.

Penalties:
AFK / Replacement = 1 Infraction
Cheating = 2 Infractions

--------------------------------------------------
First infraction: 1 game ban / substitute requirement
Second infraction: 2 game ban / sub requirement
Third infraction: 3 game ban / sub requirement
Fourth infraction: Permaban

(Cap resets after 10 games without any infractions)

Current Player Infractions:

Key:
Incomplete
In Progress
Complete

TC_Halogen [Game 115, 117]
FreezinIce [Game 117]
Crazyjayde [Game 119]
J-rodd123 [Game 120]
AC1speakerbox [Game 120]
__________ [Game 120]
Gun92 [Game j65]
James May [Game 125]
Yo Man Im Awesome [Game 125]
Ruben Tate [Game 125]
DaBackPack [Game 125]

Past Player Infractions:
Xiz [Game 111, 114]
Snowcrafta [Game 108]
AnkoAcid [Game 108]
Pyschoangel691 [Game 107]

*Any comments, concerns or recommendations, please let me know below.*

cedolad 02-17-2014 02:26 PM

Re: TWG Penalty Thread

You should be perma'd then for all of your antics and bad plays.

thesunfan 02-17-2014 02:27 PM

I think we should have ex post facto, in that Anko and Psycho are exempt because this was not even proposed before they dropped out.

j-rodd123 02-17-2014 02:28 PM

lol psychoangels was so ridiculous I still laugh thinking about it

cedolad 02-17-2014 02:28 PM

Really though it's a good idea to keep tabs on this. A lot of players opt of games and don't get reprimanded in anyway.

Will keep me in check too hehe

j-rodd123 02-17-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4080138)
I think we should have ex post facto, in that Anko and Psycho are exempt because this was not even proposed before they dropped out.

too bad, you wanna pull bullshit like that then you get banned

Xiz 02-17-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4080138)

It was. I said it was going to happen after game 106, but I never made a thread for it. It was clearly stated.

cedolad 02-17-2014 02:30 PM

Fyi I banned myself from a few games after opting out a string of games.

(sun)

Charu 02-17-2014 02:30 PM

To be quite honest, I think the two you have up there right now shouldn't count. Psychoangel didn't really leave because of lack of wanting to play, and Anko as far as I could tell didn't know the consequences of playing with a real life friend (and is in a relationship with).

Don't know thouuuuuugh.

Definitely put snowcrafta up there though, lol.

cedolad 02-17-2014 02:32 PM

I think you should expand on the 1-game substitute penalty. I'm assuming you mean they must sign up as a replacement and if they are opted in, they must finish the game...Right?

Xiz 02-17-2014 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4080144)
To be quite honest, I think the two you have up there right now shouldn't count. Psychoangel didn't really leave because of lack of wanting to play, and Anko as far as I could tell didn't know the consequences of playing with a real life friend (and is in a relationship with).
Don't know thouuuuuugh.

Granted, both scenarios are different they both have legitimate excuses I do agree with you on that. However, it still creates a hassle for the rest of the players playing the game regardless. The first penalty used for such circumstances, whatever they might be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4080144)
Definitely put snowcrafta up there though, lol.

Yes, I will. Thanks for reminding me.

Xiz 02-17-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4080146)
I think you should expand on the 1-game substitute penalty. I'm assuming you mean they must sign up as a replacement and if they are opted in, they must finish the game...Right?

During the player signup thread, they can signup whenever they want, but they will be immediately put on the replacements list to fulfill that penalty. They might not be brought into the game, but signing up as a replacement will fulfill that requirement.

j-rodd123 02-17-2014 02:34 PM

no psychoangel had a dramatic stupid fit that had no place in twg that directly influenced the game in the sense her role was outed. that is worthy of a ban and I see no leeway in that

cedolad 02-17-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4080149)
no psychoangel had a dramatic stupid fit that had no place in twg that directly influenced the game in the sense her role was outed. that is worthy of a ban and I see no leeway in that

Sorry psycho, but yeah pretty much this.

Though honestly I don't think she'll be playing anymore.

Xiz 02-17-2014 02:59 PM

Psycho never 'broke' the game, which would have called for a 2 infraction penalty.
One infraction is good enough. Also, she might not be returning to TWG for a while, so you do not need to worry about that.

cedolad 02-17-2014 03:01 PM

She sold out her role while replacing out. Pretty much gave everyone a free human read. It broke the game for the Mafia and I.

Xiz 02-17-2014 03:03 PM

I'll leave the decision up to Charu, since he did host that game.

Charu 02-17-2014 03:13 PM

As far as I can see, her giving an emotional reaction to the prod cedo did was perfectly within bonds I would think as I'm assuming that's what cedo was trying to do in the first place.

I would imagine if she were a wolf and she faked that emotional display, I would give her MVP for life, dohoho.

However, now that I'm thinking about it, it could be a cheap thing to do. That being if you're a wolf and you purposely give an act to opt out of the game for the sake of looking super green.

Eeeeeeeeeh...

I'm indifferent and would say no, but if I really had to choose between an infraction or none based purely on gameplay mechanics, I would probably go for the infraction because she did leave the game when it wasn't an emergency.

Xiz 02-17-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4080181)
=
I'm indifferent and would say no, but if I really had to choose between an infraction or none based purely on gameplay mechanics, I would probably go for the infraction because she did leave the game when it wasn't an emergency.

One infraction it is then.

dAnceguy117 02-17-2014 04:20 PM

on principle, I would say these infraction rules shouldn't go into effect until after the current game ends. there was no announcement made until now. it doesn't sound like the two affected players are interested in playing again soon, though, so I guess it doesn't matter.

everything else looks good to me.