Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Ultimate TV Trivia Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=63001)

Matrixdude 03-15-2007 01:06 PM

The Ultimate TV Trivia Game

Hello all and welcome to the Ultimate TV Trivia Game! This game is all about how much you know and love your television. Everyone should participate, and once you answer a question correctly, you get to ask one.

Please DO NOT ask a new question before the correct answer is confirmed by the person who asked it, unless I say go ahead or it has been three days and (s)he still has not responded.

The questions can range from shows to commercials, even to TV movies! When you ask your question, try to give as much information as possible while still keeping the question extremely hard. Remember, I am trying to make this game very hard, so think of some good questions! Giving hints is all up to you, do you want to give hints, or do you want everyone to struggle? If no one gets the answer within three days, you are allowed to ask a new question. I'll start this game off...

Question
There have been numerous "eSurance" Auto Insurance commercials. In each one of these commercials, there is a girl, the same girl in all of them. In one of the commercials they showed her name for a brief second. The question is, what is her name (first and last)?

Hint
eSurance will be part of your answer.

Afrobean 03-15-2007 01:14 PM

Re: The Ultimate TV Trivia Game

Erin Esurance.

Are you ****ing joking? That **** is pretty obvious.

Matrixdude 03-15-2007 01:19 PM

Correct, and it was the first question... Your turn.

Afrobean 03-15-2007 01:26 PM

What date did the television show Wonder Years debut?

Matrixdude 03-15-2007 01:30 PM

In what country? If you mean in the US then the answer is March 15, 1988. Please try to be as descriptive as can be when making your questions.

Afrobean 03-15-2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrixdude (Post 1351318)
In what country? If you mean in the US then the answer is March 15, 1988.

Sorry, but IMDB is wrong.

Do your best to not cheat, please.

ps of course I mean in the USA. This is an American forum and it is an American show.

Matrixdude 03-15-2007 01:49 PM

Ok fine then, how does January 31, 1988 sound? And this game allows you to utilize the internet in any way.

Afrobean 03-15-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrixdude (Post 1351341)
Ok fine then, how does January 31, 1988 sound? And this game allows you to utilize the internet in any way.

Then there's no point in "playing".

EDIT: Oh by the way I'm not posting anymore in this thread. Matrixdude, if you want to increase your postcount without making meaningless posts, try reading the other forums and commenting on them intelligently. It's not difficult.

Matrixdude 03-15-2007 01:54 PM

Ok then, since he's not posting in this thread anymore, I guess I should just start a new question.

Question
For how many years was the character Roger Phillips on the TV show "Happy Days", and what years (number-wise) were they?

Also, when you post a question, put this up while updating it

Matrixdude - 1
Afrobean - 1

andy-o24 03-15-2007 05:32 PM

7years.1989, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95.

I'm just guessing.

Matrixdude 03-20-2007 02:41 PM

Incorrect, the show only ran until 1984.