Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

bmah 06-18-2011 11:55 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

SUGGESTION: Make a front page notice (visible but unobtrusive), or a front page link to a separate page, stating that FFR Resonance / FFR's simfile database no longer exists. A small explanation will suffice.

Have the notice/link+page be there for at least a year so newbies can stop looking dumbfounded and asking the same question over and over again: where's the simfile database?!?!?!?!

igotrhythm 06-19-2011 12:26 PM

What bmah said ^ infinity.

I don't blame them for not knowing, but god damn, it wears on a guy after a while. I have a few files I ripped from there still.

Xx{Midnight}xX 06-19-2011 05:03 PM

Please fix the level rank lists. Legecy Genre still appears in both :l
Preferably keep it in the token ranks :l

FaTaL!TY 06-19-2011 05:12 PM

Bring back the ability to obtain the tokens that are impossible to get (ex. support tokens)

master q60 06-20-2011 04:22 PM

How about you win the arrow guessing two days in row the credits are doubled and so on

I like it 06-21-2011 10:30 PM

The shop seems to be broken anywhere I try to go. Is there any sort of fix coming out soon?
Edit*** The original engine works, the ffr shop link and the Velocity engine don't work.
Double edit***An update for the token pages in general would be great, the token page needs work.

ic0slay3r 06-22-2011 12:12 AM

I totally forgot we had tokens, lol. Maybe monthly/weekly tokens would be nice?

Breakdown16 06-22-2011 12:22 AM

Somebody's probably mentioned this by now, but possibly add more prominent links to the Velocity engine and the Flash standalone player (or the relevant forum thread)? It took me a really long time to find out about those when I returned. Maybe under the "FFR the Game" tab.

Niala 06-22-2011 12:45 AM

Remove 13's from level ranks.

'cause LOLCOMBOSCORING.

Zageron 06-22-2011 01:21 AM

Add last.fm scrobbling

emulord 06-22-2011 02:04 AM

13s dont affect levelranks that much. Its only a handful of songs. Not FCing random 10-12s or not AAAing 1-5s hurts your ranks far more.

Niala 06-22-2011 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emulord (Post 3490931)
13s dont affect levelranks that much. Its only a handful of songs. Not FCing random 10-12s or not AAAing 1-5s hurts your ranks far more.

Still annoying and 13's are dumb enough to warrant being removed from the game anyway.

Ziergdsx18 06-22-2011 02:33 AM

lrn 2 FullCombo

bmah 06-22-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niala (Post 3490940)
Still annoying and 13's are dumb enough to warrant being removed from the game anyway.

Metro

the fun continues

SocoNhydro420 06-22-2011 01:14 PM

I suggest opening a batch for players to submit revamps of existing files that suck ass. (Like the BNS files, R.A.T. (horribly offsync), etc). I have 9 FMO AAAs, but i cant AAA story of a snowman and sunshine girl, that should say something about the quality of those songs.

Instead of adding tons of new songs, we need to fix the ones that wouldnt make it through submissions nowadays!

m0de 06-22-2011 01:26 PM

idk if theres a way to do this already or not, but being able to view replays with standalone would be nice. maybe even add a button that lets you enter in the replay #

ssbmbeliever 06-22-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0de (Post 3491099)
idk if theres a way to do this already or not, but being able to view replays with standalone would be nice. maybe even add a button that lets you enter in the replay #

I know pressing esc (the default) brings up a menu... but idk how the replays there work, I think it's only for the last 5 songs you played, and has nothing to do with actual saved replays. Also it seems only to work online, and not in the standalone.

(also apparently you can copy the code, and someone else can paste it into the load box, then press load. of course as I said, this isn't for standalone, but still.)

ScarletSky 06-22-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocoNhydro420 (Post 3491088)
I suggest opening a batch for players to submit revamps of existing files that suck ass. (Like the BNS files, R.A.T. (horribly offsync), etc). I have 9 FMO AAAs, but i cant AAA story of a snowman and sunshine girl, that should say something about the quality of those songs.

Instead of adding tons of new songs, we need to fix the ones that wouldnt make it through submissions nowadays!

YES, YES, THIS x9001

bmah 06-22-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocoNhydro420 (Post 3491088)

So just submit a new version of an old song when regular batches resume. To make a new batch just for this is a bother...

emulord 06-22-2011 07:54 PM

Rondo alla turca and Story of snowman and sunshine girl are both legacy and both have better v2s. I dont see the problem