Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR's Top One Handers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95819)

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:27 AM

Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360748)
Yeah lol. I had like 4 goods when I started whoring it. And I got like 2,3,4 goods at least like 50 times. I whored that song for a week just because I wanted the AAA lol. So go whore your ass off too dammit.

lol, you had it easy. Raised keys are great for jumpstream. Try it on my keyboard, which has completely flat keys akin to a laptops. Jumpstream is VERY hard on this keyboard, especially to PA. But, I will whore it for a better score, and if I AAA....well rawr to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2360750)
Oh, I just looked and it's a 9-footer. Okay, leave it. It's possible, even though I say that with a score of 224-58-3-110 on it. :P Also, in a way, we both made it. You had the requirement and I had the token image (that I don't like that much IMO).

Practice makes perfect. If Red can do it, so can you. ^_^

P.S I'm playing songs to get down my rank, and got this. It's easy to PA once you get the patterns down, will AAA later.

~Bynary Fission

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360752)
And Bynary. Fiery Dragon unlocks. Redorigami. Plz and thx.

You play spread now. But, since it's such an accomplishment, I'll list you as a past unlocker.

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360752)
Speaking of the token image what the **** I can't even tell what it is if you didn't tell me. :) Stop sucking at life, seriously.

And Bynary. Fiery Dragon unlocks. Redorigami. Plz and thx.

It's what came up in google images. It looked like a chicken but I didn't care much lol. Also, I <3 sucking at life and I <3 people that tell me that, so I am complimented :D. yesh im 4srs

OnixRose 07-18-2008 01:28 AM

I'll go for some of these reqs/TP when I get around to it

Redorigami 07-18-2008 01:30 AM

Spread or not it counts if I got it one handed. :(
Besides it's my own damn requirement. :)
Credit where credit is due man.

/rant even though you said ok.

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360761)
Spread or not it counts if I got it one handed. :(
Besides it's my own damn requirement. :)
Credit where credit is due man.

/rant even though you said ok.

Switch back to one hand, nao. It's not like you'd lose any skill (which is rather amazing in itself...).

And you're right. You're listed as a past unlocker, sort of like a ghost. Credited, but not on the actual list itself.

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 01:34 AM

Redorigami, you should play one-handed once in a while at least just to feel how you played when you first AAAd Etude to a Dragon. Like for fun.

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:38 AM

Best place to post this. I just got my first-ever sightread Challenging FC. (don't laugh, it's a milestone for me.)

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 01:40 AM

Why would someone laugh? That's a good milestone, and I only have 2 Challenging FCs: {Satori}v2 and Hybrid, but Satori v2's an ST, so Hybrid is my only Challenging FC. It's a fun file for me because I <3 jumps. :D I'm actually close on Kirby's Dream Land ever since I switched from the 1.5 speed mod to the 1.75 speed mod. I have 3 misses on it. Should I go for the FC?

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2360774)
Why would someone laugh? That's a good milestone, and I only have 2 Challenging FCs: {Satori}v2 and Hybrid, but Satori v2's an ST, so Hybrid is my only Challenging FC. It's a fun file for me because I <3 jumps. :D I'm actually close on Kirby's Dream Land ever since I switched from the 1.5 speed mod to the 1.75 speed mod. I have 3 misses on it. Should I go for the FC?

3 misses? lmfao, that's better than my current score. Yes, go for it. I have little doubt you can do it. :)

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 02:02 AM

I got so many boos, but I just love jumps. Same reason why I like Love Cheat!. The song AND the file. brb whoring Kirby. lol that sounds wrong. :P
EDIT: I just hate the ranodm jump after the 32nd trill. It gets me a boo or it breaks my combo. I'll try a few more times before I go to bed though.
EDIT2:UGH!!! I GOT 2 MISSES NOW! IN THE SAME PLACE TOO! No, I'm not mash FCing it, I can do it with my one-handed skill.
EDIT3: I'll try in the morning. Good night! Also, before I go, when do you update the top 30 list? actually tell meh later im going to bed and sry 4 the lazy typing. gud nite :D

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2360799)
EDIT3: I'll try in the morning. Good night! Also, before I go, when do you update the top 30 list?

I will update it next morning. Right now I'm working on my average rank, and it must be teh secks before I update it. :P

~Bynary Fission

Cj_leonine 07-18-2008 04:28 AM

So what ever happened to Zag? i'm guessing he's off flirting with that SarahJane Kid eh?

8 Hour Whore 07-18-2008 05:08 AM

Zag got tired of hosting it lol
left everything to Bynary
Bleh..
my avg rank will be below 1k in a bit

Wyde 07-18-2008 05:44 AM

For some reason I didn't notice the addition of little token thingies. I guess that'll teach me to ignore this topic. ^^;

Anyways, quick silly question. Does a AAA count as a SDG?

Don't be too surprised. I did make the bloody file, so I'd know how to play it. >.>

Further side note. Not being a suscriber, or having means to attain suscriber status, sucks. A lot of these tier points I could probably apply for right now with minimal effort if I had that little feature of recording best scores and such. I just can't be bothered to print screen every little thing I do to be honest. And in some plays I do for fun, I'm pretty sure I've hit the achievements for points quite easily a number of times. But by the time I remember about this topic or can actually be bothered to record something, I've exited the screen or my replays have been replaced with later ones. Frankly I can't be bothered to keep up with everything I do and go too nuts for points. Won't stop me from occasional posts though, if only to brag. Like with the following lol-worthy score I got a few moments ago:

Cans I hav 8 points naow plz?

8 Hour Whore 07-18-2008 06:57 AM

You don't have to SS it..
All you do is make a list or copy Bynarys list and tally down every point you get and tally everything together in one SS with your points.

Also, nice 20 goods xD
I hate Trills.. looks like competition is coming along =]]

Bluearrowll 07-18-2008 08:45 AM

I am so envious of your MAX Forever score you have no idea, and how is that only rank 385..

PS: AAA Counts for Party in the House

Redorigami 07-18-2008 09:54 AM

I'm lovin how Wyde is like coming out of nowhere and tearing some of these songs apart. :)

Crashfan3 07-18-2008 11:12 AM

Broke 3000 as planned. 2865 now.
Still nothing worthy of SS'ing yet... although I did 3-0-0-0 Speed Kitty a few minutes ago :/

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 02:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Etude to a Dragon is actually a kinda easy Challenging song. It's just my hands tense up in the stream. :/
EDIT: So I just finished downloading AVG Free 8.0 and played RainDrops after everything was installed. I can't believe my score! I got RainDrops v2 and a new AAA! The new
AVG toolbar is lagging the internet though, but not during FFR the Game. Yes, I just had to show my sexy new toolbar. :D

datenshi-requiem 07-18-2008 08:41 PM

Zag is also on vacation.
He will be back the 21st.