Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The Guiser Game! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=134726)

Riotpolice 01-16-2014 05:12 PM

The Guiser Game!

IF YOU ALREADY PLAY TWG, THIS IS A GOOD GAME FOR YOU!!

The Guiser Game
Alright, so lately I've been playing this game variant on Epic Mafia, and it is extremely addicting; to the point where you could sit for 3+ hours and not get out of your chair. Me and a small group of TWGer's (Fiction and Xiz) have already been playing this variant for about 2 days with over 10 hours played between the two days already and have decided to create this thread to let you join in on the fun.

The Meeting Times

Usually the times that these games will be running will be any time during the week most usually at nighttime hours 5 PM - 1 AM. There really is no set time for this game but I suggest meeting in the Mumble or on Skype if you'd like to participate in any kind of large game.

The Ground Rules
Since the rules are quiet simple, I will explain them here:

• In the Night phase, do not talk. It prevents cheating via coding ie. saying a word in the night chat and then repeating it in the daytime chat. The guiser cannot see the night chat, so it would be unfair to everyone if you cheated like this.

• If you cheat, one and only one warning will be given to you to not cheat again before being permanently banned.

• Using outside game information is prohibited and is considered coding as well. Using meta is strongly encouraged however, and is how the game is mainly played. Just catch yourself if you start using outside game information.

• Don't speak a different language other than English. There was one game where Fiction and the whole chat could speak Spanish but I could not and it easily gave my position away. Do not use any other language other than English.

A Fair Warning
I kid you not when I say this game is extremely addicting. I strongly suggest you play this variant when you have a ton of free-time, you will be hooked on it like no other game you've ever experienced. From my own experience, I took a good 5-6 hours out of my day just to play this game for a week straight. The games themselves are short, but don't let it fool you into thinking that you don't want to play over and over again. So make sure you take breaks, I strongly suggest you do so to prevent all that crap that happens to your body when you sit for long periods of time.

Xiz 01-16-2014 05:12 PM

Re: The Guiser Game!

It's fun. Do it. Super lolz.

Riotpolice 01-16-2014 05:13 PM

It's so much fun when you have many people that you know that play the game. You can really mess around with people, not knowing who to trust becomes a big issue during the game lmao!

dAnceguy117 01-16-2014 05:16 PM

5pm-1am, what time zone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4060915)
• Don't speak a different language other than English. There was one game where Fiction and the whole chat could speak Spanish but I could not and it easily gave my position away. Do not use any other language other than English.

sounds like mad cuz bad ;)

Riotpolice 01-16-2014 05:18 PM

East coast time zone.

FictionJunction 01-16-2014 06:51 PM

this game is A LOT OF FUN

Afrobean 01-16-2014 11:07 PM

I feel like the differences in this variant weren't really clearly detailed here. What makes this unique?

dAnceguy117 01-16-2014 11:22 PM

I just played a couple games with Riotpolice. it looks like each game is a manhunt with one of these

Riotpolice 01-16-2014 11:23 PM

This game variant is kinda like the movie "The Thing" but the 'infection' (guiser) only takes over one body and tries to look like that person he guised.

FictionJunction 01-19-2014 01:08 PM

Basically, a manhunt where the wolf takes over a player's body. We know who the wolf is up front but we don't know who he's acting as. He takes over a new body over the following night phase.

dAnceguy117 01-19-2014 01:32 PM

I have to turn off my bloated antivirus stuff every time I play something on epicmafia D:

Tps222 01-20-2014 12:13 PM

i love this game.

it was fun but unfair for others if you play in giant groups who don't know you know each other, yaknow