Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dancing Rain 2 (ps I'm sorta betur nao :V) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=107572)

Professor Raine 03-29-2009 05:20 PM

Dancing Rain 2 (ps I'm sorta betur nao :V)

(If you want a ddr-sized banner, just ask.)

So yeah. I still need to finish the f-zero theme (oops). But now, expect me to double-check and fix **** up and make things nice for this series of simfiles. **** to expect is stuff from Sonic '06 (yeah I went there), Bloody Roar (h3h3 furries), Vectorman, Final Fantasy VII, some Bemani poop, a little licensed crap here and there and whatever you guys want. :3

~-Teh songz-~
Video Game Music:

*Sonic Team/Sega Music:
**Sonic The Hedgehog (2006):

Charts: C:11 H:10 M:8

Charts: C:11

Charts: C:12

Charts: C:9

*Konami/Benami

Charts: C:12

*Atlus

*Touhou:

Charts: C:13

*Other Music:

Charts: C:9
-Video Link-

Professor Raine 04-20-2009 04:22 PM

Re: Dancing Rain 2 (ps I'm sorta betur nao :V)

hey look new simfiles o:

Professor Raine 05-2-2009 11:42 PM

hay luk

moches 05-3-2009 01:34 AM

I don't play pad, but you make amazing graphics.

Wyde 05-3-2009 05:56 AM

I actually downloaded a couple of these files a while ago. I had been meaning to comment but I kept putting that off. i r lazyy

Anyways, I've already looked at Aquatic Base and White Acropolis. My opinions on the two are rather different. I'll start with the former, and I have to admit there were a fair few things I disliked. Stepping the echoing of the piano threw me off on a regular basis, and I have to object to the bursts you threw in. Technically accurate I guess, but this is supposed to be a 10 footer right? 24th and 32nd bursts at 162 BPM do not a good 10 footer file make. I would have just put freezes in there myself. The intro and end were ok though, even if a bit simplified, and I think there was only one arrow that forced me to double step, namely the right arrow at the start of bar 14. Should have been a left really. Overall, I reckon it could have been much better.

White Acropolis I have a slightly better opinion of, mainly because it seems to flow better. It's not without it faults though, as there are many more patterns that can result in a double step (see bar 25 for example). Additionally, there seem to be many places where you're stepping barely audible parts of the song such as bars 17-21. Otherwise, imo it's not too bad, even though it is nowhere near a 12. More like a 10 I reckon.

Interesting bit of trivia: I've stepped both of these songs now, even though they're unreleased. Don't suppose you're up to give an opinion on my efforts are you? :P

brb downloading moar filez

Professor Raine 06-18-2009 07:50 PM

no prob, if you're still here. >>;

and yes, I updated.

leadafro 06-19-2009 12:40 PM

Hey wyde I have to disagree with you and the 32nd and 24th burst at 160+ BPM issue.

They are fine to use in 10's but just don't make streams out of them obviously.

c'mon wyde there are plenty of 24th bursts in 10's at higher speeds in ITG...32nds arent that bad either if kept short.

Wyde 06-19-2009 03:47 PM

Truth be told, I haven't actually played that many ITG files. On top of that, just because the bursts are there doesn't necessarily mean I agree with their presence at that rating. Perhaps that's just me though, I dunno.

*OPINION HO!*

Anyways, here's what I did with Aquatic Base. See what you think.

leadafro 06-19-2009 04:00 PM

didnt play any of thease just defending the right to use 32nd and 24th bursts...lol

Wyde 06-19-2009 05:10 PM

Heh. Never mind then. XD People are free to put in 24ths and 32nds if they like, no-one's stopping them. I dun have to always like them though so thpppp.

Anyways, may download one or 2 files tomorrow.