Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pokemon (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=124872)

thesunfan 07-17-2012 01:48 PM

Re: Team Pokemon

I give permission to share Stunfisk with Valor, and choose Dunsparce as my 2nd if we're still doing that.
Also, wtf, you guys accepted that Swablu was the answer without my confirmation lol. Swablu wasn't the answer to the 3rd part of my Sponcon, the 50k is still up for grabs.
Also, holy shit this thread is getting so much traffic.

cedolad 07-17-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 3727998)
I give permission to share Stunfisk with Valor, and choose Dunsparce as my 2nd if we're still doing that.
Also, wtf, you guys accepted that Swablu was the answer without my confirmation lol. Swablu wasn't the answer to the 3rd part of my Sponcon, the 50k is still up for grabs.
Also, holy shit this thread is getting so much traffic.

wtf I think I've named every golden shiny there is xD

Vigoroth? or w/e stupid looking monkey/jackal thing

thesunfan 07-17-2012 01:52 PM

Nope, you guys ARE getting a little warmer, mainly because you stopped guessing legendaries and birds lol.

cedolad 07-17-2012 01:53 PM

Give me another hint, cause I have no idea what you meant by the Canary Islands thing lol

Unless it's Makuhita (or w/e), Gorebyss or Lunatone.

Charu 07-17-2012 01:53 PM

Oh Sun, you sly Sun you. Making a very hard Spon-Con.

thesunfan 07-17-2012 01:55 PM

Only because you guys seem to be struggling more than I expected.
The Canary islands were not named after any kind of Canary, that is your hint.

cedolad 07-17-2012 01:57 PM

**** I feel stupid now. Manectric or. It's GOTTA be. Or else I quit. I've made like 109450198 guesses.

edit: resh, Do you have any ideas for events yet? Because I have a couple already, and I'd be more than happy to host them.

Zekramcross 07-17-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 3728003)
Only because you guys seem to be struggling more than I expected.
The Canary islands were not named after any kind of Canary, that is your hint.

Canary Islands? Is the this off the anime or the games?

cedolad 07-17-2012 02:01 PM

Canary Islands are real lol

thesunfan 07-17-2012 02:02 PM

Not Manectric sorry =s.
And I'm talking about the Canary Islands irl. (They weren't in the anime or any of the games were they?)

cedolad 07-17-2012 02:04 PM

sd;fkljasdklj Manectric is the only shiny dog that's gold in 3rd gen D: Unless it's like Poochyena or Mightyena (which I think are more of a dull yellow than gold). Or maybe you got the 3rd gen thing all messed up and you were thinking about Raikou. I give up. lol

justin_ator 07-17-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3727987)
Sadly I don't have a camara :( I really wanted to do this, and try to play the lead guitar while singing, lol.

Since I can't do it, I would someone else to try >:). If anyone makes top 3 while doing the guitar cover thing, I'll give them an additional 40k credits.

Very kind of you (: Want to be my aid in judging?

Zekramcross 07-17-2012 02:04 PM

Nosepass

thesunfan 07-17-2012 02:06 PM

Cedo wins, it was Poochyena.
The Canary Islands are named after the dog (CANIS Familis for those who want to nitpick lol), not the Canary (The Canary species is named after the islands, not the other way around.) A well earned 50k Credits is being sent your way.
Also, I took a look at the Poochyena shiny sprite since you mentioned it, and it looks golden to me =s.

cedolad 07-17-2012 02:09 PM

Well the image I have is really low-res, so I couldn't tell lol

That was an evil little spon con you had there. When you had the first hint about the Canary Islands, I thought you mean the guy that named it, would name the Pokemon something along the lines of his name, so I was looking for like weird Pokemon lol.

edit: Also upping the ante for a Salamence profile/sig/avi to 30k now. I want dat shit.

bmah 07-17-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 3727962)
k fine I'll be Metapod

Haha, I'm surprised you didn't choose Quilava, but choosing a troll Pokemon like Metapod is hilarious too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 3727948)
sent. bmah ninja'd by under a minute. wowzer

I was typing on my clunky iPod touch. Go me.

Charu 07-17-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3728020)
edit: Also upping the ante for a Salamence profile/sig/avi to 30k now. I want dat shit.

Mmm... how much for the Sig and Avi? Or just one or the other?

I'm tempted to do this to be honest now, lol. I don't think I have the patience for a profile though, that and I don't know the template. =P

pikakirby123 07-17-2012 02:36 PM

Can anyone make me a pretty sig for Team Pokemon? :) I'll pay 30K.

cedolad 07-17-2012 02:37 PM

There's a template in the FFR Profile subforum. I'll link in a minute. And I'd also like the avi to match the profile, the sig I really don't care about. But if you want to make me a sig, I can give you 5k for it (granted that I like it, no doubts, just never saw your stuff).

Charu 07-17-2012 03:02 PM

Cedolad... you like?