Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Weekly Batch Updates (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142657)

DossarLX ODI 10-9-2016 07:38 PM

Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, October 9th, 2016 8:38 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- The 2015 batches are now all complete with Gradiant's finishing of November/December 2015 Set 1!
- All the 2015 Regular Batch results have been combined into one thread, and from this point forward there will only be one thread per regular batch year that will contain the results of each 2-month period.
- gameboy42690 finished January/February 2016 Set 3. The assignment for sets in January/February 2016 is still ongoing.
- The pending fix for Kronos was accepted; TC_Halogen is working on more Pending Fixes as well.
- Whether or not there is a designated thread for Pending Fix reviews is still under discussion. For the time being anything related to Pending Fixes (including reviews) will be posted in the Rules/Submission Guidelines

To Do

January/February 2016
Primary Judge Set 2 - Unassigned
Primary Judge Set 4 - Unassigned
Primary Judge Set 5 - Unassigned

In Progress

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (TC_Halogen) - TC_Halogen
Pending Fixes Discussion - DossarLX ODI

January/February 2016
Assign Primary Judges - DossarLX ODI

Rules/Submission Guidelines
Make addendums to Rules/Submission Guidelines - TC_Halogen

Done

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (DossarLX ODI) - DossarLX ODI

January/February 2016
Primary Judge Set 3 - gameboy42690

November/December 2015
Primary Judge Set 1 - Gradiant

Regular Batches
Combine 2015 Results into one thread - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 10-16-2016 08:54 PM

Sunday, October 16th, 2016 9:54 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Last week and this week will be busy for me so I'm focusing on preparing SOTW releases for the time being.
- For the January/February 2016 Regular Batch, Gradiant is assigned to Set 5, and TC_Halogen is assigned to Set 4. This just leaves Set 2 unassigned for January/February 2016.
- I put together a list of the July/August 2016 Regular Batch for psychoangel691. There are 36 actual files to be judged; the 39 file listing is incorrect as it includes a file currently in Conditional Queue and a user submitted to files over the submission cap. How those two files will be handled is still under discussion under the GM staff, and when that's resolved that regular batch can start being broken up into sets.
- For now there won't be a thread specifically for Pending Fixes. Any judges who finish their assigned pending fixes will post them in the Rules/Submission Guidelines, not me. This is subject to change in the near future, so please keep an eye out for this subject matter.

To Do

January/February 2016
Primary Judge Set 4 - TC_Halogen
Primary Judge Set 5 - Gradiant

In Progress

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016

Done

July/August 2016
Compile list of files - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 10-23-2016 07:47 PM

Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 8:47 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Gradiant should be finished with Set 5 in January/February 2016 this week.
- 8 Pending Fix Reviews were posted by TC_Halogen. In summary, 6 files were accepted and 2 were moved back to Conditional Queue (the BSE was also updated to reflect this).
- In addition to the above, that currently leaves 10 Pending Fix files to be reviewed. They've been split up as specified in this post.
- When the end of the week comes around, I'm planning on trimming the public engine of the 2015 regular batch files and only leaving the 2016 songs on there. The Rules/Submission Guidelines thread will also be updated with the re-ordering when this happens.
- Ideally the July/August 2016 Batch songs should be up on the public engine at the end of the week as well as the Active Set threads created for the seven Set threads.

To Do

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (bmah) - bmah
Pending Fixes (gameboy42690) - gameboy42690

January/February 2016

July/August 2016
Make Active Set Threads - psychoangel691

Public Regular Batch Engine
Get July/August 2016 Songs onto Public Engine - DossarLX ODI
Trim Public Engine of 2015 Songs - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016

Done

Conditional Queue
Assign remaining Pending Fixes - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 10-31-2016 01:44 PM

Monday, October 31st, 2016 2:44 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- First off: Happy Halloween!
- Gradiant is nearly done with Set 5 in in January/February 2016 (one file left to judge).
- gameboy42690 finished his assigned Pending Fixes specified in this post.
- January/February 2016 still Set 2 is assigned to gameboy42690, making January/February 2016 fully covered for assigned sets.
- psychoangel691 created all seven active set threads for July/August 2016.
- The public engine was trimmed of the 2015 files and now only has the 2016 Regular Batch Files (January 2016 and July 2016).
- There will be some more submission rules specified on November 1st (when the November/December 2016 regular batch opens).

To Do

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016
Primary Judge Set 2 - gameboy42690

In Progress

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016

Done

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016

July/August 2016

Get July/August 2016 Songs onto Public Engine - DossarLX ODI
Trim Public Engine of 2015 Songs - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 11-6-2016 01:55 PM

Sunday, November 6th, 2016 2:55 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- The most important updates this week are the addendums to the Rules/Submission guidelines. Please read these as it covers how to make a proper submission and any stepartists with conditional queue files from before November/December 2016 have 8 weeks from November 1st to submit fixes.
- Gradiant finished Set 5 in January/February 2016.
- gameboy42690 has one file left to judge in January/February 2016 Set 2.
- bmah might be able to address his assigned Pending Fixes this week.

To Do

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016

In Progress

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016

Done

January/February 2016

Post addendums to Rules/Submission Guidelines - TC_Halogen

DossarLX ODI 11-13-2016 08:19 AM

Sunday, November 13th, 2016 9:18 AM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Small update this time around. I'll give another reminder that if you have not done so yet, please read the addendums to the Rules/Submission guidelines so you know what a proper submission looks like starting with the November/December 2016 Batch and Token Special Batch.
- gameboy42690 finished Set 2 in January/February 2016. This leaves just Set 4 for that Regular Batch Period and then it is done. Results for the 2016 Regular Batches can be seen here.
- I will be limiting myself to frame fixes/adjustments to SOTW for this week. In the middle of next week I should be able to gain more momentum, covering Pending Fixes assigned to me.

To Do

Conditional Queue

January/February 2016

In Progress

Conditional Queue

Done

January/February 2016

DossarLX ODI 11-20-2016 08:44 AM

Sunday, November 20th, 2016 9:44 AM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- On my end, planning should pick up after mid-week so I can get back up to speed. This update will mostly describe planning.
- I finished my assigned pending fixes from October 23rd. They can be found here.
- The primary judges have been contacted for the July/August 2016 regular batch period. So far Set 1 is assigned to DarkZtar, and there are seven total sets (I will leave the six unassigned sets out of the To Do list to reduce clutter).
- Probably later this week I'll put together the September/October 2016 Batch submissions in preparation for putting them on the public engine. Note that on the Batch Search Engine the September/October 2016 table is currently empty; this just means the submissions from September 1st - October 31st haven't been entered by staff yet. The submissions might come up later this week, and after that the proper files should display.
- There are currently 3 file submissions for November/December 2016, although they're not listed on the BSE yet. This is a similar situation to the point above; they should be up on the BSE later in the week.

To Do

Batch Search Engine
Update September/October 2016 Submissions - DossarLX ODI
Update November/December 2016 Submissions - DossarLX ODI

January/February 2016

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 1 - DarkZtar

In Progress

Conditional Queue

Done

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016
Request Assignments from Primary Judges - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 11-27-2016 08:51 PM

Sunday, November 27th, 2016 9:51 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- First off, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! No song release was planned for Thanksgiving week, although SOTW will resume this week.
- bmah finished his assigned pending fixes from October 23rd. They can be found here. The Batch Search Engine was also updated with these results.
- The Batch Search Engine has been updated with the 12 September/October 2016 Regular Batch Submissions along with the first two November/December 2016 Regular Batch Submissions. More details on those submissions can be found in this BSE update post.
- I compiled a list of the September/October 2016 files for psychoangel691 so there can be initial planning for the Active Sets threads for that batch period along with putting that batch period onto the public engine.
- For anyone who wanted to submit to the Token Special Batch, remember that the tentative deadline is December 1st.

To Do

January/February 2016

July/August 2016

Get September/October 2016 Songs onto Public Engine - DossarLX ODI

September/October 2016

In Progress

Conditional Queue

Done

Batch Search Engine
Update September/October 2016 Submissions - DossarLX ODI
Update November/December 2016 Submissions - DossarLX ODI

Conditional Queue

DossarLX ODI 12-4-2016 09:05 AM

Sunday, December 4th, 2016 10:05 AM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Songs of the Week has resumed. The most recent one is December 3rd.
- psychoangel691 is taking a break for now, so I made the Active Sets threads for September 2016. The September 2016 sets are now up in the Active Sets subforum along with the files on the public engine. Note that currently July/August 2016 and September/October 2016 have an offset bias of 5. I'm planning on fixing the offsets for September/October 2016 in the next few days (if not, by the end of this week), and then July/August 2016 at a later time.
- TC_Halogen mentioned he could get to judging January/February 2016 Set 4 starting this weekend.
- There are still six unassigned sets in July/August 2016 that need to be given to primary judges.

To Do

January/February 2016

July/August 2016

Fix offset bias in July 2016 files - DossarLX ODI
Fix offset bias in September 2016 files - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

Conditional Queue

Done

Get September/October 2016 Songs onto Public Engine - DossarLX ODI

September/October 2016
Make Active Set Threads - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 12-11-2016 06:42 PM

Sunday, December 11th, 2016 7:42 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Both the July/August 2016 and September/October 2016 Public Engine files have the 5-offset bias fixed.
- Concerning Conditional Queue, 15 different stepartists were PM'd about their Conditional Queue files. Remember there is a deadline of December 27th (8 week time limit since November 1st).
- For the time being, TC_Halogen is planning upcoming song releases.
- I've reached out to several judges again about their availability for July/August 2016. DarkZtar is assigned to July/August 2016 Set 3.

To Do

January/February 2016

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 3 - DarkZtar

In Progress

Conditional Queue

Done

Conditional Queue
Notify stepartists of deadline - DossarLX ODI

Fix offset bias in July 2016 files - DossarLX ODI
Fix offset bias in September 2016 files - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 12-19-2016 02:53 PM

Monday, December 19th, 2016 3:53 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- The current focus is FFRMas. Every day there will be a song release, and you can find a listing in this thread. Releases will go up all the way to December 24th.
- Remember that the deadline for Conditional Queue'd files before November 1st is December 27th, 11:59 PM EST.
- Adding to the above point, several stepartists have gotten back to me about Conditionally Queue'd files. See this post to see if there are any outstanding files that still remain to be addressed by December 27th, 11:59 PM EST.
- Several more judges were assigned to July/August 2016. Set 4 is assigned to bmah, and Set 5 is assigned to gameboy42690. This leaves 3 unassigned sets in July/August 2016.
- This week I'm focusing on a side project unrelated to FFR, and also helping with FFRMas. There will not be a weekly batch update post next week, although after this week the plan is to cover pending fixes.

To Do

January/February 2016

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 4 - bmah
Primary Judge Set 5 - gameboy42690

In Progress

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016

Song Releases
Help prepare FFRMas releases - DossarLX ODI

Done

Song Releases
Determine FFRMas releases - TC_Halogen

DossarLX ODI 01-1-2017 06:32 PM

Sunday, January 1st, 2017 7:32 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- First off, I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and have a good start to a new year! As stated in the previous post, there was no update last week.
- This week and next week I will try getting myself back into gear again, so this update will mostly be about planning. It is a fairly long update this time around.
- FFRMas is over with the 12 days of releases, and a New Years File was released today. For anyone wondering about the distribution of FFRMas prizes, TC_Halogen will be paying them out to all participants tonight as specified in the front page post.
- Because of the holiday seasons, the deadline for current conditionally queue'd files is January 10th, 11:59 PM EST as stated in this post. For everyone applicable, please get to these as soon as you can (I am aware that some of you have sent fixes since this post was made, and that goes into the point below).
- Going off the above point: For anyone that has sent fixes but doesn't see them acknowledged in this post, then please mention when you sent your updates in the Resending Thread for now.
- The four files listed in the above point from Xiz are assigned to TC_Halogen, and I'll be taking on klimtkiller's files. This is just the current course of action for these specific cases -- later on this will be addressed with a different policy.
- Set 2 in July/August 2016 is assigned to DossarLX ODI. This leaves two unassigned sets for that batch period.
- gameboy42690 finished Set 5 in July/August 2016, and DarkZtar is almost done with Set 1 in July/August 2016.
- The November/December 2016 Batch is closed for submissions. I'm planning on updating the Batch Search Engine with the rest of the submissions before December 31st, 11:59 PM EST. Along with this, the January/February 2017 Batch is now open. Make sure to follow the appropriate e-mail subject guidelines of [Batch Name] Song Name (Stepartist Name[s]) as specified in this post.
- The Token Special Batch submissions have been split up into sets. TC_Halogen can provide more information on that batch if needed.

To Do

Batch Search Engine
Open January/February 2017 - DossarLX ODI
Update November/December 2016 - DossarLX ODI
Update Pending Fixes for CQ Files - DossarLX ODI

Conditional Queue
klimtkiller CQ Files - DossarLX ODI

January/February 2016

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 2 - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

Conditional Queue
Xiz CQ Files - TC_Halogen

July/August 2016

Done

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 5 - gameboy42690

Song Releases
Help prepare FFRMas releases - DossarLX ODI
Release FFRMas and New Years Charts - TC_Halogen

Token Special Batch
Split up batch into sets - TC_Halogen

DossarLX ODI 01-9-2017 09:40 AM

Monday, January 9th, 2017 10:40 AM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Remember that the last day to submit pending fixes for files conditionally queue'd before November 1st is January 10th, 11:59 PM EST as stated in this post. See this post for more details. Any files with no pending fixes sent will be moved over to a Rejected status and a post will be created detailing Pending Fix assignments along with what files are removed from Conditional Queue.
- The Batch Search Engine has been updated with the rest of the submissions before December 31st, 11:59 PM EST and Pending Fixes from before January 6th, 2017. The January/February 2017 Regular Batch is open.
- I made changes to klimtkiller's CQ'd files according to the batch reviews and they are now Accepted.
- bmah finished Set 4 in July/August 2016.
- DarkZtar finished Set 1 in July/August 2016.
- TC_Halogen finished Set 4 in January/February 2016, finishing the January/February 2016 Regular Batch Period.
- I've looked at the files in July/August 2016 Set 2 although that set will take some time to finish.
- Since I'll be going back to my last semester next week, I'm mainly going to concentrate on batch administration and focusing on my senior project for now.

To Do

Conditional Queue
Get Pending Fix List after January 10th - DossarLX ODI

July/August 2016

In Progress

Conditional Queue
Xiz CQ Files - TC_Halogen

July/August 2016

Done

Batch Search Engine
Open January/February 2017 - DossarLX ODI
Update November/December 2016 - DossarLX ODI
Update Pending Fixes for CQ Files - DossarLX ODI

Conditional Queue
klimtkiller CQ Files - DossarLX ODI

January/February 2016

July/August 2016

DossarLX ODI 01-14-2017 12:46 PM

Saturday, January 14th, 2017 1:46 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Early update this time around. The January 10th, 11:59 PM EST deadline has passed concerning Pending Fixes for files Conditionally Queue'd before November 1st, 2016. A list of files that didn't receive Pending fixes were moved from Conditional Queue to Rejected, Leaving 31 files with Pending Fixes.
- Continuing from the above point, the 31 Pending Fixes have been assigned as described in this post.
- bmah finished reviewing his 3 assigned pending fixes. More information can be found in this post.
- DossarLX ODI finished reviewing July/August 2016 Set 2. The July/August 2016 Regular Batch currently has two unassigned sets, with four sets finished out of seven.
- With the 31 Pending Fixes assigned, I'm mainly going to concentrate on batch administration and focusing on my senior project for now. Remember that the January/February 2017 Regular Batch is currently open for submissions until the last day of February.

To Do

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (DarkZtar) - DarkZtar
Pending Fixes (Gradiant) - Gradiant

July/August 2016

Done

Conditional Queue
Get Pending Fix List after January 10th - DossarLX ODI

July/August 2016

DossarLX ODI 01-22-2017 03:41 PM

Sunday, January 22nd, 2017 4:41 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- This week and next week for me will be important for getting situated for my last semester so there is no update on my end.
- Planning for Songs of the Week will resume after TC_Halogen has finished judging the charts in the Token Special Batch, which right now is estimated to be around 80% complete as stated in the linked post.
- gameboy42690 finished the assigned 11 Pending Fix files, with 10 Accepted Files and one Conditionally Queue'd file resulting from the judgments. The Batch Search Engine was also updated with these results.

To Do

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016

In Progress

Token Special Batch
Judge all Sets - TC_Halogen

Done

Conditional Queue

DossarLX ODI 01-29-2017 05:50 PM

Sunday, January 29th, 2017 6:50 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- This week and maybe next week will be slow on my end with creating the foundation for my semester-long projects.
- I finished my assigned Pending Fixes, and more information on that can be found in this post.

To Do

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016

In Progress

Token Special Batch

Done

Conditional Queue

DossarLX ODI 02-5-2017 12:59 PM

Sunday, February 5th, 2017 1:59 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- The judgments for all the files in the Token Special Batch are now released. They can be seen in this post.
- Songs of the Week will resume next week with the finishing of the Token Special Batch.
- TC_Halogen is in the process of doing his assigned Pending Fixes.
- I'm planning on having the July/August 2016 Regular Batch fully assigned by the end of this week, although I can't guarantee that. There are two unassigned sets left (Sets 6 and 7).
- This week I also plan on having the November 2016 Regular Batch split into sets to put up on the Public Engine, although this might go over to next week.

To Do

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016
Assign Set 6 - DossarLX ODI
Assign Set 7 - DossarLX ODI

Get November/December 2016 Songs onto Public Engine - DossarLX ODI
Split up November 2016 into sets - TC_Halogen

In Progress

Conditional Queue

Done

Token Special Batch

DossarLX ODI 02-12-2017 02:23 PM

Sunday, February 12th, 2017 3:23 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- In terms of myself first off: My senior project blew up on Friday and that's currently my highest priority. I have to table GM stuff on my end for now.
- Songs of the Week is being pushed to next week. The items from last week still apply here, so you can look at the post above for that.

DossarLX ODI 02-20-2017 11:27 AM

Monday, February 20th, 2017 12:27 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Songs of the Week has continued. Weekly releases will be done on Saturdays.
- July/August 2016 Set 3 should be done in the next couple of weeks according to the judge currently assigned to it. Sets 6 and 7 still need to be assigned, although I have sent out requests to the judges about it.
- The November/December 2016 Regular Batch has been split into sets, and the charts are now on the public engine. You can see the sets in the Active Sets subforum.
- Concerning judging, I won't be able to get back into it until the end of next week. I understand judgment has been a bit slow the past couple of months, although we've been really busy with other commitments and hope to pick it up in the coming weeks.

To Do

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016
Assign Set 7 - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016

Done

Get November/December 2016 Songs onto Public Engine - DossarLX ODI
Split up November 2016 into sets - DossarLX ODI

DossarLX ODI 02-26-2017 08:30 AM

Sunday, February 26th, 2017 9:30 AM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- July/August 2016 Set 7 is now finished.
- July/August 2016 Set 6 is assigned to gameboy42690, which makes the July/August 2016 Regular Batch now fully assigned. The two sets needed to complete this batch are Set 3 and Set 6 and then that batch period will be finished.
- I'd like to give another reminder that the November/December 2016 Regular Batch is on the public engine. You can see these sets in the Active Sets subforum.

To Do

Conditional Queue

In Progress

Conditional Queue

July/August 2016

Done

July/August 2016