Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Profiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   New Profile (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=127652)

Cloud_Strife15 11-25-2012 12:45 PM

New Profile

Hey guys i want someone to make me a high quality v2 profile using the game dishonored and i want the character to be corvo in the background and have him as a avatar. I will be waiting for a response :) i want the character to be present from top to bottom a example of what im looking for as a profile check out rebirth0's profile i would like that setup and i would like to have my link at the top of the page as well

what im looking for:
1. a really cool design layout from top to bottom
2. spread ASKL
3. speed mod 1.95x
4. my name across the top
5. a really cool design on the game card

MarioNintendo 11-25-2012 01:01 PM

Re: New Profile

"a really cool design"... Maybe it would help if either you gave the artists what kind of color you find to be cool and whatnot, or, better yet, give someone's profile as an example of what you define as cool.

I'm no artist so I can't help you with that (just look at my profile, you'll see it right away), but I'm pretty that you're not being specific enough on what you want. ;)

Cloud_Strife15 11-25-2012 01:07 PM

see TC_Halogen's profile or Condoct's profile it will give you a good image of what i want

Cloud_Strife15 11-25-2012 01:18 PM

Another example of how i would like my profile to look like is Rebirth0's profile if you could make the profile layout look like that it would be greatly appreciated

Pseudo Enigma 11-27-2012 12:53 AM

... I think what he means is the Streamline Futuristic + Abstract design.

Those ones cost a lot to get made properly, and barely anyone has enough free time to do them right now it seems.

justin_ator 11-27-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma (Post 3809013)
Those ones cost a lot to get made properly, and barely anyone has enough free time to do them right now it seems.

I don't think he's wanting to pay much for it considering he only has like 20k..

Pseudo Enigma 11-27-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3809081)
I don't think he's wanting to pay much for it considering he only has like 20k..

pretty much why I said it. He's not going to get lucky and just have someone hand him one

inb4 WxH comes in here and does it like he did last time..

i heart candy 11-27-2012 09:25 AM

This guy wants new profiles all the time....

Pseudo Enigma 11-27-2012 09:32 AM

everyone does. No one has the time to do it any more for some reason. (ie all teh pros are AWOL)

justin_ator 11-27-2012 09:42 AM

No, this guy literally wants them all the time.. I made him one and he went to (was it you, or someone else?) that made him the one he's using now not even a week later. Now he wants a new one again.. He didn't pay for mine, did he pay for that one? This next one? I can't even get a good profile maker to make me one for 100k like it used to be, and he's asking for his third fourth free one lol
(also see my profile...)

Cloud_Strife15 11-27-2012 09:57 AM

I will pay this time and Justin's right I didn't pay for his or the one I have now btw Herogashix made the one I have now and the one before that Micah made one and Justin's right about me having 20k

.Sapphire 11-27-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud_Strife15 (Post 3809094)
btw Herogashix made the one I have now

I did a horribly shitty job on it cause I was lazy and now I'm too procrastination happy to make the profile I said I'd make you~
I might get around to it if I have time. But it'll never amount to everyone else's profiles cause I'm bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor 11-27-2012 02:53 PM

Protip: Don't ask for profiles if you cannot pay credits for them, or give the artist some sort of payment/reward.

Also 20,000 credits isn't going to get you a well-made profile, considering most artists charge 100k+.

Ohaider 11-27-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 3809170)
most artists charge 100k+.

disappoint ^^^^
So stupid haha

You can become fluent enough in photoshop/gimp yourself and make yourself a profile theme way before spending as much time as you would have earning 100k credits

.Gazelle. 11-27-2012 03:36 PM

I'd do it for free, but im ridiculously lazy when it comes to profiles

Fluvs 11-27-2012 05:51 PM

yeah 20k won't do much even I offered 150k for a profile yet no response but still waiting anyways people are busy at the moment just need to wait for sometime ubtil they have some free time

MephBoss 11-27-2012 06:27 PM

Me tooooooo I pay 160K !!!!! Anyone is interested ? :-(
Inbox me if the answer is yes (so I can give you more infos about what I exactly want)

i heart candy 11-28-2012 01:25 AM

I'd make more profiles if I wasn't so lazy myself.
But if I were to put a solid price on my profiles, I'd charge 200k flat rate. (plus credits don't really diminish in this community)
Reasons:
  • I've created profiles for tons of people. (Dynam0, I made OWA a few, Zyphoror, I made Razor like 3-4 profiles..I can't remember, magicturbo, Elite Ninja)
  • I believe I coordinate with the people I make profiles with very well. I try my best not to give someone a half-assed product.
  • I have at least 7 months of experience in doing this.

If you truly want a profile, send me a PM. I will take a few request but that's about it.

Spoiled_Milk 11-30-2012 07:19 PM

I can try I guess..I've been making my own but they're always extremely basic compared to what others can do..mainly because I'm too lazy to learn all that shit. But I'll try it for free so if it's shit, you can always get someone better to do it when they're around/you can "pay" them.