Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   We did it (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146109)

Mahou 12-1-2016 10:47 PM

We did it

Cowboys are 11 - 1! Goooo Dak, Zeke, Witten, and Dez!!!!

j-rodd123 12-2-2016 07:43 AM

Re: We did it

If they had better receivers and a better D they'd be super bowl favs for sure. But for now it sure looks a lot like they're the last year panthers

Mahou 12-2-2016 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4497978)
If they had better receivers and a better D they'd be super bowl favs for sure. But for now it sure looks a lot like they're the last year panthers

I disagree and agree. Williams, bryant, butler, and beasley are all very talented. Hell, even Witten has been getting more plays. At the beginning of the season, I feel like the main focus was Dak getting Bryant the ball because of Romo being injured. But it seems he's trying to establish a good relationship with everyone on the field.

Our defense does need work, but I'm sure it will get better since we have a bunch of rookies that are adjusting to pro play.

rushyrulz 12-2-2016 11:02 AM

How bout them cowboys

j-rodd123 12-2-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4497990)
I disagree and agree. Williams, bryant, butler, and beasley are all very talented. Hell, even Witten has been getting more plays. At the beginning of the season, I feel like the main focus was Dak getting Bryant the ball because of Romo being injured. But it seems he's trying to establish a good relationship with everyone on the field.

Our defense does need work, but I'm sure it will get better since we have a bunch of rookies that are adjusting to pro play.

i didnt mean to say theyre untalented, just if they were stronger in that area it would be undisputable they're the current favs. but i do not think williams is talented tbh, like at all.

imagine the cowboys had a top tier WR1 (dez has potential to get there but is a swingy player), they would be crushing right now. it's just their weak point especially comparing the receiving weapons most other teams have. doesn't really matter though, with that OL and zeke the GOAT you can just run it a million times and win

Mahou 12-11-2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4498043)
imagine the cowboys had a top tier WR1 (dez has potential to get there but is a swingy player), they would be crushing right now. it's just their weak point especially comparing the receiving weapons most other teams have. doesn't really matter though, with that OL and zeke the GOAT you can just run it a million times and win

I 100% agree with you on this. However, we did lose again to the Giants today. Beckham's 60 yard td play pretty much cost us the game. Thank you Carr.