Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV Postgame (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147066)

AragakiAyase 03-20-2017 12:19 AM

TWG CLXV Postgame

Setup: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...ck_Your_Poison

3 Mafia Goons
3 of: Innocent Child, Tracker, 1-shot Cop, Jailkeeper, 2-shot Vigilante
, decided by Mafia team pre-game
7 Vanilla Town

Day Start
48 hour days/24 hour nights, 24 hour pre-game phase
SOD/EOD: 11 PM Server Time

No-lynch/No-kill: On for non-consecutive phases
Cardflips: On
KitB: On
Phantoms: Off
Insta: On

OOTC: Off except for wolfchat at night only
Nighttalk: Off except for wolfchat

Wolves have assigned kills, they can be blocked, tracked, etc.
Night actions are not randed if not submitted.

Players
1. Charu - Vanilla Town
2. Gradiant ShadoWolfe - Vanilla Town, killed Night 2
3. YoshL - Innocent Child, killed Night 3
4. thesunfan - Vanilla Wolf
5. mellonxcollie - Vanilla Town, lynched Day 2
6. Hakulyte - Vanilla Town
7. Lightknight924 - 1-Shot Cop, killed Night 1
8. litodude - Vanilla Wolf
9. FreezinIce - Vanilla Town
10. inDheart - Vanilla Town, lynched Day 1
11. choof wineandbread - Vanilla Wolf
12. Tokzic - Town Tracker, lynched Day 0
13. roundbox - Vanilla Town

Replacements
1. XelNya
2. ShadoWolfe
3. wineandbread

Day 0: Tokzic is lynched
Night 1: thesunfan kills Lightknight924, Lightknight924 checks Litodude
Day 1: inDheart is lynched
Night 2: thesunfan kills ShadoWolfe
Day 2: mellonxcollie is lynched
Night 3: thesunfan kills YoshL

Wolfchat: https://discord.gg/bvmCGzh
Deadchat: https://discord.gg/JkbEyAz

Game is a draw, we can discuss if one side gets awarded a win, probably doesn't matter that much.

Hakulyte 03-20-2017 12:20 AM

Re: TWG CLXV Postgame

AA broke my world, rip MVP.

Charu 03-20-2017 12:21 AM

Sorry dudes

Hakulyte 03-20-2017 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4536305)
Sorry dudes

I was probably going to vote you in F3 tbh, fml.

Litodude 03-20-2017 12:21 AM

as long as everyone's in this thread:

i do want to apologize profusely to haku for the excessive amount of ad hominems and all of the other varios forms of 'retard' i used during the game. I'm sorry! 2/3 the entire game naisu. though we still managed to break your world d2 with the raeko swapped vote, so i call that a job accomplished in wolf chat.

also apologies to freezin for calling hima schizo (didn't mean it, but needed to force a pocket on you)

aaand apologies to suns to legitimately stress him out on the d0 bussing he's unaccustomed to....HEHE

Litodude 03-20-2017 12:22 AM

also, to note: if i make it to AN, i owe lunch to suns because i called haku the IC before flipping yoshl

YoshL 03-20-2017 12:23 AM

long story short, someone tried to fake a suicide to guilt trip a friend. i wasn't in a place to play twg well, and it probably showed.

lost interest because of haku and other things.

thesunfan 03-20-2017 12:23 AM

I will probably post a 10,000 word post tomorrow, give or take a few words

Lightknight924 03-20-2017 12:24 AM

I used my One Shot Cop power to seer litodude as a wolf. Then I was wolfed. lol gg guys.

T-Force 03-20-2017 12:24 AM

So, to explain to Haku - if I may give a shot - the reason why Charu was right in his angleshot was because of the "coincidence" of both wab and sunfan looking at the same 2 isolated posts one after the other.
The "coincidence" being that one of the wolves pointed out those 2 posts specifically in wolfchat, and both sunfan and wab looking at those direct posts.
Thus: wolves.

At least, this is my assumption.

PS. I have no idea how the hell I kept up with this entire game, what the shit guys.

Wineandbread 03-20-2017 12:24 AM

Regarding Charu's thing, I think AA allowing it means that we should try to play on. It was an exploit that I guess people hadn't considered before.

But in actually honestly, I posted what actually happened. I leave my computer/browser on at night and it was probably still on this thread. I think if anyone else has that kind of computer behavior this type of analysis is extremely flawed. I might as well not have been on the subforum. What happened exactly was: EOD -> I played dota -> talked a bit to lito and sunfan before sleeping, but I never revisited the thread iirc

Because of the confusion that this can draw I think it's best to leave nighttime to no vanilla town actions for this type of thing

inDheart 03-20-2017 12:24 AM

*discusses here*

i'm working on quoting some deadchat where this came up

T-Force 03-20-2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4536310)
long story short, someone tried to fake a suicide to guilt trip a friend. i wasn't in a place to play twg well, and it probably showed.

Ugh, that's rough man.. condolences. =/

Hakulyte 03-20-2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4536313)
So, to explain to Haku - if I may give a shot - the reason why Charu was right in his angleshot was because of the "coincidence" of both wab and sunfan looking at the same 2 isolated posts one after the other.
The "coincidence" being that one of the wolves pointed out those 2 posts specifically in wolfchat, and both sunfna and wab looking at those direct posts.
Thus: wolves.

PS. I have no idea how the hell I kept up with this entire game, what the shit guys.

I didn't want to believe this would happen from a town player, but that's just principles, I was wrong here.

Wineandbread 03-20-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4536310)

Sorry to hear that fam

AragakiAyase 03-20-2017 12:26 AM

on a game related note: haku, you complained somewhere about people not taking you seriously, and I think this is a legitimate complaint. However, I think there are a few things causing this:

1. You make a lot of nonsense posts. I'm not going to call you bad because it's not productive and I think you can have good reads/posts. But when you start spewing random stuff because people don't believe you right away or aren't convinced, that just destroys any credibility that you have.

2. You don't listen to what other people are saying. Maybe this is a language barrier thing, maybe not, I don't know. But it is incredibly frustrating to anyone when they are making posts and someone is clearly not reading/choosing to ignore what they are saying.

tldr I think you have potential and you have a legitimate complaint but there are things you should address as well

FreezinIce 03-20-2017 12:26 AM

Welp

TWG Pandora

Charu opened Pandoras box with this play and introduced a new way of angleshooting that I never even considered existed

Not sure where I'm wrong about that sunfan

Litodude 03-20-2017 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4536313)

this was purely coincidence, there was nothing in wolf chat

FreezinIce 03-20-2017 12:28 AM

And I wish I had been at home when this happened because I might have instad lito and avoided a good chunk of this mess if I thought I had a good handle of the situation

Gradiant 03-20-2017 12:30 AM

Gotta say Choof and Wineandbread posted pretty well.

Other than that, this was my last twg game on this site. I don't regret replacing out because people one bit. Thanks to the small group (you probably know who you guys are) that made this game fun to play. Peace