Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are your goals in life? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119883)

iironiic 08-2-2011 11:26 AM

What are your goals in life?

Here in FFR, we are all driven to achieve goals, whether it be ranks, scores, AAA count, tier point count, etc. Let's expand that to the scope of our lives. Do you have any goals you'd like accomplished in your lifetime?

m0de 08-2-2011 11:29 AM

Re: What are your goals in life?

Start a family. I'm almost 27 years old, i think that goal isnt too far away.

also whats your goal(s) wilson?

iironiic 08-2-2011 11:31 AM

Same here. I want to raise a family and have a secure math-related job. I'd also like to travel to a few countries and possibly pick up acoustic guitar/piano one day.

welsh_girl 08-2-2011 12:22 PM

If we're being serious - to make sure my Daughter continues to be a wonderful little Girl and is continued to be raised properly.

Would like to move up in the job world, too. That's a goal I need to work at. Perhaps go back to collage, too?

Xx{Midnight}xX 08-2-2011 12:34 PM

Get laid

~MISSION ACCOMPLISHED~

In all seriousness I have no idea. Right now it's doing the college thing.

BethanyBangs 08-2-2011 12:37 PM

Go to college, complete it, find a job, live on my own, find love, have kids, get a nice house.

Reach 08-2-2011 12:45 PM

Finish university and pass my licensing exams, start a successful dental practice, start a family, live comfortably and happily for the rest of my life.

One Winged Angel 08-2-2011 12:58 PM

Snag my MBA, open a business, make a name for myself, ~*~ReVoLutiOniZE ThE woRLd~*~

I've almost completely given up on all my musical aspirations, and that actually really saddens me...I honestly think that me and one of my friends could've had the potential to make it really big in the music industry but we were just never committed enough, or rather, when one of us wanted to go on a disturbingly long creative and experimental writing binge, the other couldn't care less to...and I never really felt like going solo, so :'(

Plus it didn't help that my one friend has been depressed for like 80% of his life

Also find true love~ start family, live happily etc. etc. but by the ways things have been going lately, that's waaaaaaay more of a long shot than the first

ScylaX 08-2-2011 01:43 PM

Living a life where I could be able to continue getting more knowledge on any subject I could grasp and being able to use that knowledge seems to be a good thing for me, I want to write essays and it's why I need more science and time to learn. I'm damn eager when it comes to knowledge, and I guess my current project is to become a philosophy professor in some university.

Since I'm somewhat talented at writing things and have a high interest in litterature I'd try to find an editor so I could publish some poetry collections, too. I have a few other projects for the future but since they're subject to change I guess it's better to just consider they're just unstable. If I put enough energy into it, I could sure start something in the music industry but it's an universe that doesn't correspond to me at all in matter of imperatives and would be time consuming, it's a really minor project for me and could be ejected at any times because I'm making the plans above a priority, music is just an art and an entertainment for me.

I'm ambitious as hell. Frequenting circles and communities that'd match my interest concerns me more than starting a family et caetera at the moment, they're just "morally imperative" to me.

jugglinguy 08-2-2011 01:46 PM

Getting the **** out of kansas and into a decent uni in the New England area without being assraped by the cost. =X

LJRoX 08-2-2011 01:49 PM

Be known as a great composer, well at least 1 composition.
Having AJ step one of my compositions, then I'll die happy heheh. AJ, I'll let you know if I ever finish the medley. I just need a new computer >_>

Spenner 08-2-2011 01:54 PM

To move out to a beautiful countryside with a house I've designed myself (all minimal and contemporary and whatnot) and to be an artist/designer from my home. Possibly have a wife but if I stick with just the art that'll be good too :'/

darkshark 08-2-2011 02:10 PM

I'm already on track for having my dream become a reality. Me and a friend are starting a network of digital billboards in the SF Bay area, and eventually expand nation/world wide. All of which are linked to a network so that I can get a phone call to put up an advertisement while I'm sipping my Corona on the beach of Tahiti, and be able to apply it to any billboard I choose from there.

Each billboard brings in an approximately $280,000 a month of nearly pure profit. I WILL be a millionaire by the time I reach 26.

TC_Halogen 08-2-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJRoX (Post 3514771)
Be known as a great composer, well at least 1 composition.
Having AJ step one of my compositions, then I'll die happy heheh. AJ, I'll let you know if I ever finish the medley. I just need a new computer >_>

:)

my ultimate goal in life: to be the very best, like no one ever was

(serious answer: I want to get out of this academic rut and pursue a career in either criminal law, or atmospheric science - vast differences, no?)

Zageron 08-2-2011 02:42 PM

- Write a book series, have it published, and have it liked. (Already started)
- Compose and release 7~11 tracks on an album.
- Become an accomplished programmer and work for a gaming company, be recognized for making a good game.
- Finish BW.
- Get my 10th DAN in TaeKwonDo before I die, become a kwan-jang-nim (Grand master).
- Race in the Test of Metal, get under 3:30 hours.
- Race in the the Penticton Ironman.

:/ yah

Edit: Forgot about love. That's not really a life goal though, that's just something I will gain and then go with the flow.

fido123 08-2-2011 02:49 PM

I just want to be happy. Finding love and getting a job in the IT industry I'm quite interested in is probably a good foundation for this.

Coolboyrulez0 08-2-2011 05:32 PM

- Go to college, get degree
- Move back to Germany living with Grandparents.
- Get job in the Design Field
- Buy a house
- Maybe, once matured and settled down, start a family
- Live happily ever after

DarknessXoXLight 08-2-2011 05:33 PM

-Become a world renowned surgeon.
-Be a successful author.
-Find love.
-Raise a great family.
-ONI! <3

... :|

ShAiOnEi 08-2-2011 05:51 PM

You guys interest in starting a family is definitely disturbing I wouldn't suggest doing so unless you are 1000% sure you can support them....unless you have a good enough family that will support you.

Anyways my goals right now in life would probably be cleaning more pools so that I can make a better income maybe later with more experience years down the road I could start my own pool cleaning business but that's still up in the air. I also wanted to pursue a career in visual effects but I don't know how I would be able to balance my school, work and family needs to do it.