Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Litodude 03-12-2017 01:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Like being ostensibly ignorant to activity outside the immediacy of the thread just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't know know where the taboo of angle shooting, but I'm going to assume that it's the same time ootc was disabled. Why wouldn't you look at activity times and corroborate evidence of lying?

Here's something that was posted for u meta-analysis:

'I am going to not post much' and then proceeding to post much is just lying, there is obvious implication to be interested in the thread. You can't feign VT afrer that.

Litodude 03-12-2017 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Phone corrected META-SLAVE to meta analysis ya I think Ur retarded sorry not

Litodude 03-12-2017 01:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Freezin I met with you irl once before yes?

YoshL 03-12-2017 01:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
btw lito it was me who said i was going to be inactive this phase, because i was visiting parents. i spent the majority of n1 getting shit out of the way, and now i'm back home lol

Litodude 03-12-2017 01:49 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=808

Litodude 03-12-2017 01:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=830

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 01:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531314)
Like being ostensibly ignorant to activity outside the immediacy of the thread just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't know know where the taboo of angle shooting, but I'm going to assume that it's the same time ootc was disabled. Why wouldn't you look at activity times and corroborate evidence of lying?

Here's something that was posted for u meta-analysis:

'I am going to not post much' and then proceeding to post much is just lying, there is obvious implication to be interested in the thread. You can't feign VT afrer that.

Your point is well reasoned but you can't make the assertion of VT being equated with disinterest or uninvestment because there are people here who genuinely enjoy being vt.

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531316)
Freezin I met with you irl once before yes?

I don't believe so


If your ever in the Seattle area though hit me up and we can hang

Litodude 03-12-2017 01:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
����

Litodude 03-12-2017 01:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531322)
I don't believe so


If your ever in the Seattle area though hit me up and we can hang

This wasn't for unnecessary banter, more so I wanted to soften the blow of my ad hominem by saying "I've met you in person and you didn't seem that retarded" but you can just leave out the first part

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 02:00 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Arguing against myself, you could make the assumption that his disinterest was rooted in being vt in the first place, but you could put it at equal odds with an irl engagement being canceled or finding time during an activity to post after the fact. Or he could be lying and this could be an actual example of cognitive dissonance that he was caught in

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 02:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531325)
This wasn't for unnecessary banter, more so I wanted to soften the blow of my ad hominem by saying "I've met you in person and you didn't seem that retarded" but you can just leave out the first part

Oh ok

Litodude 03-12-2017 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
So are you gonna make a stance on someone concretely or are you going to be continue being annoying and confusing everyone with your arguments against yourself you fucking schizophrenic?

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 02:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531328)
So are you gonna make a stance on someone concretely or are you going to be continue being annoying and confusing everyone with your arguments against yourself you fucking schizophrenic?

Lol

I'm pretty much set on sunfan atm. Read thru my posts starting on page 44 if u want to follow progression. warning I get rattled by him going nuclear on me and waffle a lot but the posts I made after he left are pretty much my thoughts on what I have a problem with, and all I'm doing now is thinking about people on the wagon with me and minor second guessing.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 02:12 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
hello
I am unimpressed reading over Freezin's posts that were made after I went to bed

Yoshl's rather sane address helps me a lot. I was angry, yes, but if you look at what I said, I believe that my points are impossible to argue.

ps I started that Shado wagon. My vote was on him first and I was on him before AA was. Yet another factually incorrect statement.

Freezin is reaction to me calling him on backing off. I don't actually care thaaaaaaat much whether or not he backs off of me because his really just bad initial push is still there. I pretty much beg people to look at (I think it was #904? 908?) the longer post I made where I go through his accusation point by point.

There's not an ounce of truth in any part of his push.

He said something like "there's still something wolfy there" that he hasn't explained a la me scumreading AA when AA is town and I refuse to tell him why I'm scumreading him to tilt him.

Shado staying out of the whole argument kinda bothers me a little bit but I'll let it slide.

Lito caring about the fact that I said I wasn't going to post much then ended up posting a lot is another thing I could hammer on but since he's not being a piece of shit I'll be nice.

Lito, why does what I said make me a wolf? Is it impossible for me to get into the game as a town and end up posting a lot even though I said I didn't want to. Since you care about OOG stuff, I have posts in TGB talking about me wanting to go to bed earlier, which I especially failed last night.

Haku asked me to give reads and talked about why my iso didn't impress him. I will have a solid reads list by the end of the day.

Before last night I didn't have someone to push on. If you look at my interactions with Freezin and you can't tell that I'm probably going to end up pushing on him, then idk what to say. I want to kill Freezin, Haku. Look at the longer post that I made where I go through his accusation point by point.

I will try not to blow up today. It was a little immature last night and one area that Freezin came out on top was where he chided me for not taking my own advice.

I think it is ridiculous to compare my last game to this one. it is completely different from an objective point of view imo.

If you don't care about that, which you probably shouldn't, I think I'm pretty great at changing my gameplay when I feel like I need to. Its one of the things I pride myself on.

I do think that I probably don't ever have that reaction to Freezin as a wolf though. I was literally at the point where I called him a wolf for giving me a Tom Brady avatar (which I feel dumb about now but that's probably the only thing).

I strongly encourage people to read my longer post on Freezin's accusation. I think it is a top-notch post that has nailed both my frustrations with being wagoned by a clown fiesta and the (if you don't want me to use the word bad) factually incorrect push on me by Freezin.

pps I am still mad, especially considering only Yoshl seems to have read the interactions and really agrees with where I'm at, but I will work on getting other people there.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 02:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
fwiw I think that Freezin staying on me after I left is probably the correct thing to do regardless of his alignment
we are past the point of no return imo, at least for d0

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 02:16 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Are you going to develop scum reads on someone else besides me or do you want a thunderdome?

Charu 03-12-2017 02:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531332)
fwiw I think that Freezin staying on me after I left is probably the correct thing to do regardless of his alignment
we are past the point of no return imo, at least for d0

So... we're all just gonna ignore that light person putting a vote there, hmm?

thesunfan 03-12-2017 02:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531333)
Are you going to develop scum reads on someone else besides me or do you want a thunderdome?

literally said I was going to give reads on everyone by the end of the phase

thesunfan 03-12-2017 02:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531334)
So... we're all just gonna ignore that light person putting a vote there, hmm?

idr the vote other than the fact that I liked it
dude has played 3 games and been caught up to real time probably none of them so I don't think we should be expecting anything mindblowing here


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution