Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530252)
glad we got all that out of the way

feeling like charu goes straight back to null; he pointed out even that normally he's silly and w/e, but potentially the possibility that he saw haku drilling into the ground to prepare his grave made him go into "gotta bus my partner" mode

ehhhhh
he's not /not/ a wolf for his reaction there

but when you look at when Charu buses, he harps on what his teammate did rather than post a bunch of ?????????????? and shit

I mean it could be the case but it doesn't feel like a typical Charu bus there

Gradiant 03-11-2017 12:10 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530253)
what are you saying here I don't understand

He wanted to explore a point but 'later if we even care about it'
Whether or not the group cares about it shouldn't make him not look at the avenue right now

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 12:11 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530253)
what are you saying here I don't understand

look at the backend of indhearts quote, he uses "I'd" and "we" to create a strange kind of sentence thats kind of intresting tbh

Charu 03-11-2017 12:11 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530252)
glad we got all that out of the way

feeling like charu goes straight back to null; he pointed out even that normally he's silly and w/e, but potentially the possibility that he saw haku drilling into the ground to prepare his grave made him go into "gotta bus my partner" mode

Nah, no bussing from me this time.

No way no how

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 12:11 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
ninja'd with more info by the man himself...

Charu 03-11-2017 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Besides, he's still got to investigate me.

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
two different takes are really neat there, thanks
that's a good point, Jake

Gradiant 03-11-2017 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530259)
Nah, no bussing from me this time.

No way no how

She or he has the power in which to dominate an individuals life. The Satan casts their spell regarding everyone. Some higher unconventional initiates are winning in interest in.

YoshL 03-11-2017 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530256)
ehhhhh
he's not /not/ a wolf for his reaction there

but when you look at when Charu buses, he harps on what his teammate did rather than post a bunch of ?????????????? and shit

I mean it could be the case but it doesn't feel like a typical Charu bus there

i mean, i initially had him as like, kinda town for the seriousness, but thinking back i think it goes both ways. i put charu straight back to null because i can see multiple worlds there

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
are there still a shitload of votes on Haku?
if there are, plz move
tyty

inDheart 03-11-2017 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530244)
I mean, the group as a whole might not, but why would that stop you?

i'm actually just lazy and don't want to do it tonight, but i do think there's something to be gained from it

also my unofficial vc says 4 haku votes

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530263)
She or he has the power in which to dominate an individuals life. The Satan casts their spell regarding everyone. Some higher unconventional initiates are winning in interest in.

ok now im back to not knowing whats going on

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530254)
okay so I don't think you get why we're all up in arms about your bullshit
so I will attempt to level with you like I did many a time with zenith
and I will pray that you retain at least a single word in the post that I'm about to make

you don't get to make bad posts, tryhard posts, and try to cop-out by saying "lol it's just me being crazy." that doesn't cut it bub. yeah this is a game and you are free to play the game your way but this game is ultimately about winning and what you are doing, if you actually are town, is playing against the team's modus operandi. you are objectively a detriment, and if you continue this play style, you will always be a detriment to which ever team you are placed on. you will be a detriment to the town; townies WILL lynch you because you are scummy. you will be a detriment to the wolves; townies will lynch you because you are scummy. I'm not sure what kind of illusions of grandeur you have going on up in the attic but I can assure you that whatever they are, they will not pan out like you want them to.

so I'm begging you. please take a step back, stop drawing so much bad fucking attention to yourself, and take a close hard look at how the game progresses. if you continue to be lol random or whatever it is you're playing at, you will die, you will damage the game, and you will continue to alienate players to a point where people will literally replace out because they don't want to play with you. I've seen it happen with zenith, I've seen it happen with red blaster, and I will not be surprised if I see it happen with you

Well, I believe most of the "lol calls" are done by this point. It's just a matter of regrouping info and making constructed posts that will place things together which I obviously have trouble to do if I don't take the time to stop and reread the thread. (I'm pretty sure you can tell my posts are reactive)

choof 03-11-2017 12:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530226)
haku

I am 100% keeping my vote on you, this was a shit vote and I don't ever ever see this coming from a town

choof 03-11-2017 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530268)
Well, I believe most of the "lol calls" are done by this point. It's just a matter of regrouping info and making constructed posts that will place things together which I obviously have trouble to do if I don't take the time to stop and reread the thread. (I'm pretty sure you can tell my posts are reactive)

tl;dr

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
I think null is the correct place to put charu based on those posts yeah
inDheart for the point Jake made

YoshL 03-11-2017 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
sorry choof, you did a good job but it flew fucking into orbit above hagu's head

Charu 03-11-2017 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530265)
are there still a shitload of votes on Haku?
if there are, plz move
tyty

Sorry, my vote is staying!

mellonxcollie 03-11-2017 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
damn you guys are going hard early lol

freezin seems much more carefree and that makes me town read him. he is much less reserved than last game when he was a wolf

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 12:15 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4530269)
I am 100% keeping my vote on you, this was a shit vote and I don't ever ever see this coming from a town

choof

this ones worse tbh


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution