Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150716)

MixMasterLar 02-14-2019 11:38 AM

Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor

He needs help with walking and seeing
I still need constant access to a bathroom dye to the flu
AMA

XelNya 02-14-2019 11:44 AM

Re: Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor

which one is more intolerable

the need to use the bathroom as often, or sitting in the SSO

they're bother insufferable tho, that sucks

MixMasterLar 02-14-2019 11:51 AM

Re: Spending Valentine's Day sitting at the social security office with a neighbor

Probably the constant bathroom using If I'm being honest. The room itself is nice and cool and most people are being polite

rayword45 02-14-2019 12:02 PM

How's the SSO bathroom

MixMasterLar 02-14-2019 12:06 PM

Needlessly big for a single toilet bathroom.

There's a KEEP YOUR PHONE ON SILENT rule in here and no one seems to care. Got a man a few seats down straight up watching a war movie on full blast.

rayword45 02-14-2019 12:19 PM

That sounds pretty good tbh the last few government office bathrooms I was in were horrifically nasty

MixMasterLar 02-14-2019 01:12 PM

Made it out with relative ease all things considered.
It's such a nice day and I'm not in a position to just enjoy it at the beach. That'll be the best right now. I hope every one of you makes it down here for a solid day of beach sittin' so you can know that joy

Charu 02-14-2019 01:18 PM

I used to do Beach stuff as a kid. Not as grand as yours though since you're by an ocean, but I'm by a Great Lake so it counts, right?

Meh-meh-meh.

MixMasterLar 02-14-2019 01:35 PM

I want to see the Great Lakes at least once. Closest I've been that was is downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan (which is a great place btw. Shout outs to Pete's Pinballs and Games) but I really want to make another trip up there and do more nature stuff

qrrbrbirbel 02-14-2019 06:04 PM

Haven't been there in forever but Pete's is lit.

Also can confirm great lakes are awesome, although I cheat and use the grand traverse bay for my swimming

GeekSquad 02-14-2019 07:40 PM

Visit Lake Michigan it is nice

GeekSquad 02-14-2019 07:42 PM

as far as the great lakes go these areas I have circled I have experience with being quite neat-o

mellonxcollie 02-14-2019 08:28 PM

Pete's is lit, but I still can't forgive them for just handing off their Para Para Paradise machine to some rando without considering the multiple people in the area with actual links to the music game community who were interested in it. Don't know where another machine exists anymore

Also Tobermory is dope as hell, I go nearly every year! Here are some pics I took on my trip in 2011

I'd love to visit Florida though because ocean really is better than lake beach. This water looks beautiful, but it's cold af and even I can't swim in it and I'm really good at swimming in cold water

qrrbrbirbel 02-14-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeekSquad (Post 4666968)

as far as the great lakes go these areas I have circled I have experience with being quite neat-o

WHY ARE YOU CIRCLING WHERE I LIVE?!

but for real can confirm traverse bay is amazing during the summer. The old peninsula is Hella scenic too

MixMasterLar 02-15-2019 10:37 PM

Tell me they still got that DanceManiaX machine tho. Like for real I live that game and it's like one of only 3 machines I know of in the states

Those pictures make the lakes look amazing in their own right; absolutely need to find my way up their and take y'alls advice

mellonxcollie 02-16-2019 12:40 AM

My friend has the dance maniax :) if you ever come to Michigan we can go to his house and play

Shadow_God_10 02-16-2019 12:59 AM

Y'all out here talkin' about beaches and shit and I'm buried in snow! :(

NOT FAIR!

MixMasterLar 02-16-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4667016)
My friend has the dance maniax :) if you ever come to Michigan we can go to his house and play

What the fuck did they just start handing machines out or some shit lol. I wonder if Nestlekwik jump on any of that sweetness I know he loved the spot.

I would absolutely love to get back up there. If it happens, y'all will be in the know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4667017)
Y'all out here talkin' about beaches and shit and I'm buried in snow! :(

NOT FAIR!

Vacation down here dude