Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150268)

flashflash account 12-1-2018 01:16 AM

Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

"I wish I rolled wolf" is like one of the easiest things you can say as a wolf though
I don't think you should be awarding town points for that

star-crossed 12-1-2018 01:19 AM

You have seen a wolf say it before?

flashflash account 12-1-2018 01:25 AM

I guarantee you that I have seen at least one person say "I wish I rolled wolf" as a wolf in my entire mafia career

I wouldn't be able to cite my sources
I mean, lets go around and ask everyone if they're wolves and the wolves surely won't be able to lie about it right?

star-crossed 12-1-2018 01:39 AM

In my opinion it is a different thought process than just "I am not a wolf" but I will keep in mind, that you think it is not really a unique thought

It is not just that she said she wishes she was a wolf, but also that she is tired of being hanged as a town lately, that seemed more natural to be saying if she believed it.

the sun fan 12-1-2018 02:02 AM

jessie (1)- Charu
ffa (1)- inD
wv (1)- Star
funny (1)- ffa

current votecount

jefanno1 12-1-2018 07:43 AM

I think I'll vote Charu because they voted at the very beginning of the round without trying to collect more information on the other players first.

Charu 12-1-2018 08:01 AM

Hello, I've been super inactive.

I'm here now and see some banter, but nothing to warrant anything of interest.

So I'm gonna talk about how noisy it is across the hall from my work station. It's very loud.

Charu 12-1-2018 08:01 AM

Also, by voting me, you have thus summoned me. I blame you for summoning me, I was perfectly content on sitting here and listening to this loud banter across the hall, holy moly.

Antori 12-1-2018 09:20 AM

if there's a way to avoid lynching today i would go with it but i think getting equal votes on everyone means it randomises who gets lynched, so my vote goes to Charu mostly cause town has majority at the start and random lynching is counter productive for it

Edit: no longer voting for charu

Charu 12-1-2018 09:28 AM

Vote me and I'll just be another statistic of mislynches!

That's fine though, because I really have nothing to lose, dohoho...

inDheart 12-1-2018 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4659009)
there aren't n0 checks for the seer this game fyi y'all

ayyy someone read the setup

i thought charu did too with his comment earlier that i totally ripped off

inDheart 12-1-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4659225)
if there's a way to avoid lynching today i would go with it but i think getting equal votes on everyone means it randomises who gets lynched, so my vote goes to Charu mostly cause town has majority at the start and random lynching is counter productive for it

there is - it's done by voting for "no lynch"

also, you had your pick of the 5 different 1-vote wagons; why follow jeff onto charu?

also also, remember to tag votes with [twgv][/twgv]

inDheart 12-1-2018 11:38 AM

jessie's town
star's probably town
charu and fg might be but i'm not as confident

i'm kinda sorta eyeing ffa because i can't tell whether he's trying to be a hot memer with the night start stuff, or he actually knows the setup as a wolf and that's just a diversionary tactic

it would help me a bit if new folks talked some about their background in twg/mafia. i hate that all my reads are on people i already know

Funnygurl555 12-1-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4659225)

gotta use tabs to vote someone :o

Funnygurl555 12-1-2018 11:42 AM

[ twgv ] [ /twgvv ]

inDheart 12-1-2018 11:45 AM

there are two things that bother me about star, which are actually kind of the same thing now that i think about it

starting off focusing on wv with silly questions -> sticking with that story, when the stickiness doesn't really feel warranted, feels like a weird pattern rn

i appreciate that she seems to not be getting the same kind of head-nod townreads she's gotten before, though that may just be the nature of the game talking

inDheart 12-1-2018 11:49 AM

that said i would like it if other people have reads, or even thoughts, esp wv and new people

data is nice. tell me what your instincts are. it's the first day so that's the biggest thing we have

to jeff's vote on charu, i don't think charu's initial vote was a very serious thing. he actually had more evidence, since jessie had posted by then, than i did for voting flashflash, so if that's your criterion, it seems like i'd be the better candidate

Antori 12-1-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4659249)
there is - it's done by voting for "no lynch"

oh sweet then my vote is for no lynch, there's no point voting this early no lynch

inDheart 12-1-2018 12:12 PM

also don't edit posts lol

you can just post again to change things

& can you answer this for me?
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4659249)
also, you had your pick of the 5 different 1-vote wagons; why follow jeff onto charu?

Charu 12-1-2018 12:17 PM

Yeah, no edit the post-y wost-y

This forum isn't riddled with R U L E S like the other ones. There's some, but they're fairly laxed!