Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Pop'n Music Games in Southern California (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150563)

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-23-2018 01:35 PM

Pop'n Music Games in Southern California

does anyone know if there are any pop'n music games anywhere in southern california you can play (besides in round 1) where you don't have to buy the actual game?

*edit* i found out Golfland also has pop'n music but it's 60 miles away :( and the closest round 1 is 50 miles away :( even if i wanted to buy it online from amazon or ebay, the games cost at least $40 (besides the wii and handheld games i think that aren't compatable with pop'n music controllers i don't think) and the controller costs at least $50 i think

there is one about 10-15 miles away but it's not opening until 2019 and they didn't say when in 2019 so it could be the end of the year

MixMasterLar 12-27-2018 02:21 PM

Re: Pop'n Music Games in Southern California

Do not buy the Wii Pop'n it is not Pop'n

Honestly if you're finding the controller for 50 and a good mix for 40 that's almost a steal because they sure where not that price when I was looking into it.

Not what you asked, but IIDX is way cheaper to get into (Any mix under 11th is like 10 bucks on Amazon--the real old ones under 5--- and you can find the controller for 40-60ish dollars) and IMHO is just as good if not better then Pop'n Music is. I mean obviously preference matters here but I thought I'd throw that out

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-27-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4663641)
Do not buy the Wii Pop'n it is not Pop'n

Honestly if you're finding the controller for 50 and a good mix for 40 that's almost a steal because they sure where not that price when I was looking into it.

Not what you asked, but IIDX is way cheaper to get into (Any mix under 11th is like 10 bucks on Amazon--the real old ones under 5--- and you can find the controller for 40-60ish dollars) and IMHO is just as good if not better then Pop'n Music is. I mean obviously preference matters here but I thought I'd throw that out

thank you very much, but i'm just going to wait for pop'n music to come out in the round 1 arcade about 10-15 miles from me because i only have to take one bus there :)

however, i did buy a beatmania IIDX playstation 2 game awhile ago, but it just had music that's popular in the United States; do you know any beatmania IIDX games specifically for the playstation or playstation 2 that have cute anime and touhou songs (preferrably from like 2000-2010)?

thank you very much for your help :)

mellonxcollie 12-27-2018 10:56 PM

The cutest one is probably the last one that was released for ps2 which is iidx empress. Personally I like happy sky but IIDX Red and IIDX GOOOOOLD has a lot of eurobeat and cute songs.

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-28-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4663684)
The cutest one is probably the last one that was released for ps2 which is iidx empress. Personally I like happy sky but IIDX Red and IIDX GOOOOOLD has a lot of eurobeat and cute songs.

oh, thank you very much :)