Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=52459)

Tasselfoot 10-27-2006 09:48 PM

Re: 1st Annual Philadelphia Pow-Wow

Jurs is more like 2 or 2.5 hours from you... she's near the Jersey Shore area, central... I believe.

Also... not sure on cost. It wouldn't be that bad. Figure 20 bucks tops for bowling, likely less (I know they have set costs for a lane for 2 hours). Laser tag isn't that great... don't think it is that expensive. Figure 10 bucks for 2 games. Then factor in arcade money and some food/drinks.

Housing over night would be free... we'll have sodas and stuff at the house. I would expect it to be like 50 bucks absolute max for everything. activities, food, cost of driving.

And it isn't on page 2 because there aren't THAT many people in the area. I'd be surprised if we got 10. Only way we get to 10 is if some people from farther than PA and NJ come... like TPS, Fish, LD, etc etc.

JurseyRider734 10-27-2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 963321)
Jurs is more like 2 or 2.5 hours from you... she's near the Jersey Shore area, central... I believe.

Also, i'm not going to take a ride from some random person i've NEVER seen on the forums that i've NEVER talked to before.

I'd only take a ride from someone i've known like a year +

But I don't think I can go anyway, we're probably going to be with my grandparents this year because my grandma was diagnosed with cancer so this will earn me some good old family time.

lord_carbo 10-27-2006 09:55 PM

Sounds fun, but this would never pass with my parents until I don't live with them anymore, so I won't even bother trying.

BTW it's a little trivial, but Jurs is about an hour and a half away, East/West/Whatever Orange is about a half hour tops from my town and Philly is an hour from here.

Chromer 10-27-2006 10:19 PM

Considering I have a house in Upper Darby, I might be able to come up from VA to chill with you guys. Hopefully my parents won't flip out. You guys won't mind if I bring along my friend Charles as reassurance for my parents?

GWAR_MSI_33 10-27-2006 10:22 PM

Damn, this would be fun but I know my mom won't let me. She's a bit paranoid about this sorta thing =/
I only live like 15 minutes away from Philadelphia too =(

scottish 10-27-2006 10:32 PM

Hmm I'll have to see what's going on. I live about an hour and a half, to an hour away from phili. dpending on how fast I want to drive. Only problem I might see is snow blah blah or something. Oh and the fact I might actually get another job again, because thats about smack in the middle of my 30 day break between semesters. Ouch, I'll see what I can do.

_ReVeNGe_ 10-27-2006 10:40 PM

hay mom im gonna go to some 25 year old kids house that i no from tha internet. liek 20 kids will be there!

:/

scottish 10-27-2006 10:41 PM

Whoops. Scratch an hour and a half or even an hour, I could get there in 35 mins.
Total Est. Time: 58 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 54.83 miles

mead1 10-28-2006 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 (Post 963265)
I'll go to the 2nd annual one, when I can drive myself out there =)

My sentiments exactly.

stretchypanda 10-28-2006 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _ReVeNGe_ (Post 963602)
hay mom im gonna go to some 25 year old kids house that i no from tha internet. liek 20 kids will be there!

:/

Don't you wish you were in college?

"Mom, Andy and I are gonna go to Philadelphia for a few days. We saved up enough money and I have wanted to go back ever since Dad Vail."

"K, be careful."

Squeek 10-28-2006 11:02 AM

Philly is a long way from VA Chromer.

Good luck.

DDRBaller123 10-28-2006 11:06 AM

I did a topic for a meet in Philly a while ago but it got lock.

lumphoboextreme 10-28-2006 11:07 AM

wow i might actually be able to go but my dad might just wanna know where im going...

lumphoboextreme 10-28-2006 11:08 AM

whats ur aim dark?

Nyokou 10-28-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme (Post 963981)
wow i might actually be able to go but my dad might just wanna know where im going...

You're gunna get jumped. ps, lol at double posting.

lumphoboextreme 10-28-2006 11:14 AM

i know that was my second thought... wait 90% of the people on here don't like me, i'd probably be beat to within inches of my life. haha.

Tasselfoot 10-28-2006 12:13 PM

lump: best to contact me, seeing as how I'm running it...

and Panda... you and Andy actually considering coming?

Squeek: 3-4 hours, depending. And I'm going down to VA in 3 weeks to chill with Mead and Fish and (maybe?) your punk ass... so it isn't that hard.

DarkManticoreX2 10-28-2006 12:19 PM

lumpho: same as my FFR SN, you'll have to wait till I get home though

Squeek 10-28-2006 12:28 PM

Unless you get really lucky, you won't see much of me, if any at all.

Tass, I'm not very willing to drive 3 hours to visit my close friends in their universities. That gives you a good idea on my idea of long drives.

VA Venture was about 45 minutes away, and that's not as much of a problem.

Like I said, if you wanna meet up someplace on your way down, I don't have a problem with that.

DDRBaller123 10-28-2006 12:47 PM

I live in cherry Hill so i might come