Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Crymsun Myst Pack (pad file pack) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=80984)

Professor Raine 10-28-2007 09:47 PM

Crymsun Myst Pack (pad file pack)

Well, here's the release everyone. 11 files unfortunately, but it's a release nevertheless. If you want to submit files to a pad pack, might I suggest the ITGRF Project (see www.rfraction.com for more details). Anyways, thanks for all who helped with this. Hopefully people will enjoy this pack to it's full content.

Judges:
Professor Raine
kailure

GFX:
Professor Raine
x0_000

File List:
(Intenzes) Blue
(Intenzes) Leeroy Jenkins Fun Times Mix
(Professor Raine) Skydeck A Go! Go!
(Revolver) ablife
(SulferDragon vs Professor Raine) I Was The One
(x0_000) A LOVE LIKE THIS
(x0_000) france
(x0_000) Get Up (4 Dancecore)(Rob Mayth vs. Pimp Code Remix)
(x0_000) Max Heat
(x0_000) Pulmon
(x0_000) Unreal

Key:
Red = Heavy is a 10 footer (boss stage if you will)
Blue = has ITG oni steps

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1U4ZCQ5

stargroup100 10-28-2007 10:10 PM

Re: Crymsun Myst Pack (pad file pack)

I'm not going to make anything specifically, but What I've Done on my account "stargroup" is quite good, you just have to delete the challenge keyboard difficulty and it needs graphics. (I already have a CDtitle though)

So yeah, use that if you want, but otherwise I'm not stepping anything specifically for this pack.

By the way, if you don't like the file because there are too many freezes I wouldn't care, but you'd be missing out on including a really, really fun file.

x0_000 10-30-2007 06:22 PM

I might throw some stuff in. i can also do graphics if necessary.

intensez 10-30-2007 07:58 PM

I submitted a released pad file for this.

cetaka 10-30-2007 09:18 PM

are you aware of the misspellings in the title

edit: oh ok nm

Professor Raine 10-30-2007 11:01 PM

I repeat, yes, I'm aware of the misspellings. -.-;

@ Intensez: I don't think it's good. You follow different patterns out of nowhere and the 16th crossovers weren't fun.

cetaka 10-30-2007 11:52 PM

-.-;;

MixMasterLar 10-31-2007 03:45 PM

Any file that Ive released can be included in any pack as long as the CDTITLE stays and the sim isnt changed beyound syncing it better.

However, I cant think of anything that will work for this pack that I've released, so I'll get you something later

EDIT: ok..the sudden burst of files has dwindled all my sims down to my last and most loved pad file. I just sent it to you.

x0_000 11-3-2007 01:33 AM

Sent 2 files in.

kailure 11-3-2007 04:04 AM

Here's my ratings so far... ;D

PANDORA - A LOVE LIKE THIS [x0_000] Approved
First off, you didn't have a cdtitle. XD
I liked the file. I played it on pad after I played them KB just to make sure the difficulty was correct. Oni was really hard. I think Heavy should be an 8 and Challenge should be a 10. That'll be up to Raine though. Good job. ^_~

Nasato Nakamura - Final Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog) [intensez] Disapproved
All of the versions were off-sync. You might have the wrong offset/BPM. Take another look at it.
Standard mode had gallops. What? Why? They totally don't fit in.
I played heavy on keyboard once and whored it on pad for a FC... 16th streams are hard enough - 16th jacks with that stream make it lulz.

Bajofondo Tango Club - Pulmon [x0_000] Approved
I like it. Could have used a couple extra jumps on standard but it's great.

Eel - The End of My Spirituality (Full Version) [MixMasterLar] Disapproved
Slightly offsync throughout.
Light had those long 8th jacks. Eh...
Standard could have broken up the streams with some freeze arrows, could have used more jumps to help that as well. 16ths are hard...
Heavy has good steps but is still offsync. Standards 16th steps are more like what heavy should have.
Oni was basically heavy with different note placement and jumpstream.
Needs syncage, needs freezes.

DDRBaller123 11-3-2007 11:15 AM

I submitted one

kailure 11-3-2007 02:05 PM

'Kay.

Ryu - Rainbow Rainbow [DDRBaller123] Needs work, please resubmit.
Firemon's CDTitle? I thought the steps were good 'cept I think you should bump each difficulty up, delete heavy (use the oni for heavy mode), and make a new set of easier light steps.
Oh, also, rolls aren't good to have. Most people's SM's don't support them (like mine) therefore when I landed them I crashed. Just use a 16th or 24th trill or something instead.

MixMasterLar 11-3-2007 02:56 PM

well heck I forgot it even had a light rofl. seems onsync on my end, can it be fixed by re-setting the offset (F11/F12 in editor)?

kailure 11-3-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 1861723)
well heck I forgot it even had a light rofl. seems onsync on my end, can it be fixed by re-setting the offset (F11/F12 in editor)?

I think some of the note placements were off as well. I didn't really look at the offset, but play around with it, you should be able to get it... it wasn't majorly horrible.

EDIT: And yeah, anything that got rejected can be resubmit. That's why I took the time and actually reviewed it. Just make sure you note that it's a resubmission so it's easier on us.

x0_000 11-3-2007 06:24 PM

I don't use cd titles to begin with so you can use a pack cd title or leave it blank. I'm inclined to agree with your comments about A LOVE LIKE THIS so feel free to modify the difficulty ratings.

x0_000 11-5-2007 03:12 PM

Two more files submitted.

dandandamdandan1111 11-5-2007 04:05 PM

Im makin one, Dream a Dream.

Professor Raine 11-5-2007 04:23 PM

Sorry for not updating the thread, I've been busy with life. I'll judge the recent flies gotten now.

MixMasterLar 11-5-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

I think some of the note placements were off as well. I didn't really look at the offset, but play around with it, you should be able to get it... it wasn't majorly horrible.

EDIT: And yeah, anything that got rejected can be resubmit. That's why I took the time and actually reviewed it. Just make sure you note that it's a resubmission so it's easier on us.
I'll play around with the file and see what I can come up with, but Im doing a couple of other packs, trying to get SiU's queue up, and working with Rithum so dont look forward to it.

x0_000 11-5-2007 05:10 PM

Balragahragh, I forgot to remove some extraneous steps in Get Up (4 Dancecore)'s Doubles charts. If it gets accepted, could you please remove them?