Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

who_cares973 12-27-2011 09:16 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submission Closed)

you can submit my easy files under your name sure why not

Elite Ninja 12-27-2011 09:18 PM

Files I plan on submitting sometime (bold means it's gonna be sent for next batch):

Universe in Mother Earth by Caine1989
Enchanting Venus by Caine1989
AltMirrorBell by Grand Thaw - (Collab with iironic) (WIP)
Cs Custom Gun sounds by Envy - (Collab with Niala)
Need You by xKore (WIP)
Electric Obsession by Caine1989 (WIP)

psychoangel691 12-27-2011 09:34 PM

I might step something. I just don't know what.

Ziergdsx18 12-27-2011 09:42 PM

I have two ready for next batch. Might get around to finishing some other shit I have on my WIP folder.

VisD 12-27-2011 09:43 PM

my body is ready

Also: will resubmissions from the October batch be allowed?

T-Force 12-27-2011 09:47 PM

I've got Heroes On Your Lawn At Night by The Flashbulb ready to go for this.
The judges better be ready for a good 100+ file batch.

VisD 12-27-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3600159)
I've got Heroes On Your Lawn At Night by The Flashbulb ready to go for this.
The judges better be ready for a good 100+ file batch.

Haha wow I was stepping that but couldn't find a way to make something passable which I liked. Good luck, that song is amazing!

bmah 12-27-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VisD (Post 3600156)
my body is ready

Also: will resubmissions from the October batch be allowed?

I haven't actually discussed this yet with jimerax, but my personal opinion is that the October 1 batch, being the previous regular batch, should allow resubmissions. I'd say that hard batch resubmissions may be counted as well. But wait till I confirm this.

Elite Ninja 12-27-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3600185)
I haven't actually discussed this yet with jimerax, but my personal opinion is that the October 1 batch, being the previous regular batch, should allow resubmissions. I'd say that hard batch resubmissions may be counted as well. But wait till I confirm this.

If the October 1 batch ones can be counted as resubmissions then I have another chart to send in for the next batch hehe.

00Razor00 12-27-2011 10:32 PM

beethoven virus v2

pce

nois-or-e 12-27-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3600125)
I have two sub VC charts but I'm only shooting one in this up coming batch due to the submission cap.

Lol

Here's hoping you get it in so you can bump that cap up a notch or two ;D

I am gonna be shooting for 4/4 and hopefully make some room for motivation/clearing out my wip folders ;D

(also, waiting on permission responses suck when you've already stepped the file ;__;)

Xx{Midnight}xX 12-27-2011 10:51 PM

Well let's see...

N's Farewell is about a 5/6/7 somwehre (it's got color theory so I dunno Bmah pointed out a lot of PR issues that have been fixed like shit, and Celest granted us permission the other day <3) Piano <3
Epilogue - HIGH 10/11 (A song Darkshark requested be stepped. There's a version of this in the DF engine but it's been changed so much it's pretty much a new file. Again good deal of help from Bmah especially on the intro.) More Piano <3

Then of course the two I'm not gonna shoot in this time but next time:

Lavender Town [Fairytale Remix] - Easily a 2/3 unless 111ish bpm quarter notes with a few jumps and like 3 hands is actually really ****ing hard. I wanna put the white note gimmick back in but it'd never get in this way regardless how easy it actually is lol.

Mleh.

bmah 12-27-2011 11:14 PM

Alright. I've got word from jimerax, and here's the information you'll want to know about resubmissions:

- files from the last regular batch (October 1 batch) which were rejected may be resubmitted
- files that have passed primary judgment for the hard batch but were ultimately not accepted may be resubmitted

- any other files from previous batches are counted as regular submissions and are not resubmissions
- files that did not pass primary judgment for the hard batch are counted as regular submissions and are not resubmissions

Elite Ninja 12-27-2011 11:17 PM

Sweet news. Thanks bmah!

sticklydude 12-28-2011 03:08 AM

Gonna send:

Star Wars Anthology - SkyMarshall
Punch You - Rainbowdragoneyes (To compete with CBR0 :wink:)

\o/

Ziergdsx18 12-28-2011 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3600238)
Alright. I've got word from jimerax, and here's the information you'll want to know about resubmissions:

- files from the last regular batch (October 1 batch) which were rejected may be resubmitted
- files that have passed primary judgment for the hard batch but were ultimately not accepted may be resubmitted

- any other files from previous batches are counted as regular submissions and are not resubmissions
- files that did not pass primary judgment for the hard batch are counted as regular submissions and are not resubmissions

Awesome I can fix up Face of Faith and resubmit it. **\o/**

ScarletSky 12-28-2011 03:26 AM

get hype

ninjaKIWI 12-28-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3600238)

Sweeeeeeeet!!! That means I get an extra submission!

Update:

[Resubmission] i love (orange things) - Flexe (AKA The Flashbulb) (solid 10 I think)
[Resubmission] Mutant Sixty Four - Sabrepulse (low 11?)
Phalanx - Sabrepulse (10)
Princess Lolitits - Blitz Lunar (A 9 I think)
Gruntilda's Lair - ChaoticMarin (This one's an easier file, a 5 or 6 maybe?)

DossarLX ODI 12-29-2011 07:53 PM

I'd appreciate if the queue'd song list was updated since the tournament has gone through a good deal of them and they're still up in the queue list.

bmah 12-29-2011 08:03 PM

Updated.