Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

masterhickle 12-8-2010 12:22 PM

Re: League of Legends

I played a game as Singed last night with a couple friends. We were rockin' the early game, so I abandoned my normal Singed build to be a super troll and stack Rod of Ages. Because of this, I suddenly couldn't be as threatening as normal, but I did have 5.6k hp at the 60 minute mark =P.

The game was just dragging on, so I sold off all of my Rods of Ages and put on my normal build (it's still in my play history if you want to see it...). We ended the game 3.5 minutes later =P

Singed is such a beast~

x_Dragun_x 12-8-2010 12:45 PM

Lol, well for a good singed build, just get 2 rod of ages, then 2 defensive items, then a zhonya's ring, and you win the game haha. They cant catch you, and if they try, they slowly die by your poison

masterhickle 12-8-2010 01:01 PM

Nah. Gotta be the juggernaut that absorbs all the damage.

I'll let my secret out....

Masteries: 0/9/21 (armor, mr, and health regen based on your max mana in defense; improve ghost, increased health and mana regen, increased movement speed in support)

Summoner Spells: Ghost and Cleanse (always)

Items:
Boots of Swiftness
Rod of Ages
Force of Nature
Spirit Visage
Randuin's Omen
Manamune

The only items in this build that I view as optional are Randuin's Omen and Manamune.

Singed needs to be the fastest thing on the battlefield. Boots of Swiftness, Force of Nature, Cleanse, and his amazing ult let this happen.

It's obvious why Rod of Ages is in there. If you can't understand why, go read Singed's (that's always been hard for me to say...) passive. If you still can't figure it out then....

Force of Nature is more than just a magic resist item. It adds a lot of health regen and gives a nice movement speed boost.

Spirit Visage further increases how much he regens while he's using his ult.

Randuin's Omen helps him be the fastest sonfab!tch on the battlefield. Nice armor boost, hp/5, and a passive chance to slow attackers (or is it just always on-hit?). Not to mention that wonderful active.

It was always a toss-up what his last item would be. It was more or less what I felt like getting..... Until the inception of Manamune. With the mana buff from it, not only does he gain AD, he also gains health.

If the game isn't too magic heavy, or is even physical heavy, I'll use this build. Physical damage doesn't worry me too much because of Randuin's (plus, if things get scary, Ghost+Ult+Cleanse). If I need to, I'll swap out Randuin's and Manamune for Guardian Angel and Banshee's Veil (I'm actually thinking about making Banshee's Veil a standard item because of the mana bonus on it, and overall just being an amazing defensive item).

Again, I say: Singed is such a beast~

Kibblre 12-8-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluguerrilla (Post 3363584)
Because how you spend your time is srsbsns

Also Trundle is super fun. Trinity Force makes his q do about 400 damage even if you have no other offensive items. Haven't really gotten to a late game with him but he's kinda strong early.

Have you tried Trundle in 3s? He's ridiculous. Buy a Wriggle's and jungle like a boss, grabbing every dragon that ever spawns. Also, you get a free ward so you can steal dragon; how convenient.

I played Trundle on 5s and hated it. But 3s man...play 3s with him.

MinaciousGrace 12-8-2010 04:55 PM

i've never seen a team with trundle on it win a game

x_Dragun_x 12-8-2010 05:15 PM

^ i have, But the trundle had 1/3rd of the deaths and 1-2 kills on the team -.-

stargroup100 12-8-2010 06:32 PM

I feel like trundle has great potential. His skills are pretty cool and make him a great chaser/ganker. The only problem is that he takes skill to play, and he's also relatively new, so no one really has a good hold of his abilities yet.

x_Dragun_x 12-8-2010 08:30 PM

Well the thing with trundle is, He is just a right click champion. I mean sure he can do some good damage with his contaminate, and he can create a small wall, But besides that, he has no other utility, and nothing to benefit the team.
His rabid bite ability saps a bit of damage, but with merc treads it isnt that long, and late game is barely noticeable. You can simply slow trundle/stun him, and move out of his contaminate in order to avoid his speed boost. And if you can get around his pillar, there is nothing else for him to do but chase after and hopefully land a hit.

I mean sure, he can put out some good single target dps with his rabid bite+t force, But thats only on 1 target, in a 5v5 that dosent help the team much, since he dosent have a catching ability, like a flash/taunt, he can slow them, but he can be slowed just as easily by any other carry he is looking to get.

The only "Good" Thing about him, is his ult on a tank. It makes him much beefier and allows the team to take a tank down quicker then they would have, But after that duration there arent much other uses for it.

masterhickle 12-9-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3363790)
i've never seen a team with trundle on it win a game

I've won numerous games playing as Trundle; I just know how to work him. It really isn't that difficult....

Edit: Just won a 4v5 in which I played Taric. He's so fabulous~

phe0nixblade 12-9-2010 06:12 AM

no, taric is awesome
pink taric on the other hand, is fabulous~

Kekeb 12-10-2010 10:18 AM

Ruby for vigor. Guinsoo/Nashor/Lichbane taric <3

Any ideas on champion viability for the new map coming out? Just from a quick glance it looks like strong solo champs will be the way to go. Nidalee and Gragas are two that come to mind. The only issue I can see is when it gets to very late game, these types of champions usually taper off. I've been burnt out on Summoner's Rift lately, so maybe Magma Chamber will be fresh.

MinaciousGrace 12-12-2010 12:37 AM

welcome to my alt

Kekeb 12-12-2010 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3366676)
welcome to my alt

wreckd

x_Dragun_x 12-12-2010 07:14 AM

wut

masterhickle 12-12-2010 10:59 PM

I think he's still trying to prove a point to TechnoElite (Jonas Sterling)....

Anyway, thoughts on Sion in mid? I had to, because our Tristana didn't want to be mid (I gave her a piece of my mind on that champ / lane decision). I went in with the intention of being AP Sion, but decided to go AD Sion (beeassstttttt). All in all, it wasn't horrid, but could've been better (and worse, I suppose). I was up against Akali.

tl;dr Thoughts on Sion in mid?

Also, why Akali consistently in mid all of a sudden? I understand that it gets her to level 6 quicker, but I don't feel like she brings enough to the table to do it effectively.

MinaciousGrace 12-12-2010 11:53 PM

hard to gank easy to farm shuts down a large majority of other common mid champs and once she hits 7 or so can counter jungle very effectively etc etc

more for good players who want to stomp on pub teams in normals tho

ps. now 18-0 in solo q 1751 rating pce

Kekeb 12-14-2010 02:34 AM

RIP Innervating Locket.

Interesting patch

MinaciousGrace 12-14-2010 03:20 AM

that god they got rid of that **** i was starting to build it on everyone it was so stupidly op

bluguerrilla 12-14-2010 07:04 AM

DPS Garen buff, neat.

RIP Sunfire stacking and Twitch's lategame.

Also, ****ing finally flash doesn't pop projectiles, Veigar is a happy yordle.

Oh and ALSO ****ing finally Kat's ult.

I wish they'd put in the cdr shoes but at least I've heard we're going to get 1 or 2 more dodge items.

phe0nixblade 12-14-2010 12:43 PM

RIP jax lmfao