Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

xferrarix 01-18-2012 11:45 PM

Re: League of Legends

I won a game playing as Miss Fortune ranked, not following that guide that someone posted on here

Thankfully I had a good Rammus support......

All_That_Chaz 01-18-2012 11:50 PM

I was worried when I saw our team comp and that riven was laning with me instead of going solo top. Then their teemo was pretty bad and soraka was aggressive for some reason and I got a BF sword at like 5 minutes. Went with Hexdrinker at the end because Fizz was the only threat at that point so I wanted some MR. Thought I'd experiment with that passive. They surrendered before it ever proc'd though.

Barq 01-19-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 3618729)
wtf are you playing dominion for

Its fast, its fun, its dominion! I have about 30 SR games and about 700ish dominion games. I'm just not that good at SR, most of those SR's were me trying to play Teemo/Alistar with teemo as a carry.

I can give an example. I was top vs a Sejuani yesterday for 3 games in some customs.

At first I was Dr Mundo and all their jungle skarner ganks were unsuccessful because I ult'ed and cleaved my way out of there. So they had me and the Sejuani switch teams. We won this one.

For Game 2 it was Gankplank vs Sejuani. Except I wasn't able to go where I please. I was out'csing him big time, was 15-21 when I first checked it then ended up like 120-60 but they got like 3 nocturne ganks on me and I had wriggles ward at that corner by my river opposite the bush. I guess I had the wrong spot warded or maybe just over extending versus Sejuani even though I could never tell when Nocturne was going to come. Sejuani by herself wasn't threatening. Surrendered this one and game 3.

For Game 3 I picked AP twisted fate. I'm not that pro on Pick a Card and it felt like even though my Q was doing a lot of damage and was able to push with it... that I was very squishy. I got ganked a fair bit so I ended up buying 3 doran's rings, ionian boots, sheen > lichbane.

It really just feels like Dr Mundo is an old friend and I feel very comfortable while playing as Him.

darklordsarumon9 01-19-2012 12:29 PM

So apparently I bought a bunch of RP yesterday. That's what happens when you drink at 11am. Seems that I bought Renekton and his Bloodfury skin. 1750 RP left, prob just gonna save it until I unlock some more champs with IP so I can get their skins :3

Anaru 01-19-2012 02:43 PM

lololol

get gali for 475 rp this sale, he's pretty good.
OLAF IS BROLAF but he's a 3150ip champ so dont get him :/

All_That_Chaz 01-19-2012 02:52 PM

Trying to buy every champ with IP is not going well. I have like 60 champs to go and they're all expensive -_-

Anaru 01-19-2012 02:58 PM

i only buy 6.3k ip champs when they're on 50% or 75% sale.

only spent $100 and i have 6 champs left to buy :') (voli, sejuani, ahri, fizz, viktor, galio)

Barq 01-19-2012 03:43 PM

dang anaru that's sick I've spent $250 but i still need galio/olaf/shen/sona/wukong and swain

Anaru 01-19-2012 03:54 PM

sales baby 8-)

darklordsarumon9 01-19-2012 05:19 PM

Are you ****ing kidding me? I want Definitely Not Blitzcrank.

Anaru 01-19-2012 05:19 PM

i want pax jax :'(

darklordsarumon9 01-19-2012 05:20 PM

Riot Singed :3

Anaru 01-19-2012 05:21 PM

actually i want a new skin

'Shen Baby!' Shen skin. :D

darklordsarumon9 01-19-2012 05:44 PM

Surgeon Shen is on sale, I believe ^.O

phe0nixblade 01-19-2012 06:13 PM

have spent 300-350$+ and totally not mad 8)
lots of skins and champs

stargroup100 01-19-2012 06:24 PM

you guys are crazy rofl

xferrarix 01-19-2012 06:31 PM

Sometimes spending money on this game is worth it, because to continuously build 6300 ip (which is usually around 20 to 30 or even more wins) is hard

phe0nixblade 01-19-2012 06:35 PM

i can maybe play 5-6 games a week so if theres something i want i cant buy it with ip or it'll take foreverrrrrrr

phe0nixblade 01-19-2012 06:47 PM

Have bought these with RP:
Stinger Akali/Pharaoh Amumu/Almost Prom King Amumu/Anivia/Noxus Hunter Anivia/Frostfire Annie/Blitzcrank/Definitely Not Blitzcrank/Corki/Hot Rod Corki/Mr. Mundoverse/Corporate Mundo/Ezreal/Nottingham Ezreal/Surprise Party Fiddlesticks/Fizz/Fizz with shark skin/Gangplank/Toy Soldier Gangplank/Gragas/Graves/New xmas skin for heimer/Irelia/Karthus/Grim Reaper Karthus/Kennen/Kog'maw/Lee sin/Both Lee sin skins/Leona/Coral Reef Malphite/Malzahar and all his skins/Maokai/Christmas Tree maokai/MF/Mordekasier and all his skins/Nocturne and 2 of his skins/Orianna/Renekton and all but galactic reneketon/Riven/Rumble/Professor Ryze/Shaco skin/Shyvana/Skarner/Swain and his winter skin/Talon/Astronaut Teemo/Twisted Fate's heart skin/Twitch/Vane/Viktor Double Bundle/All vladimir skins+champ/Volibear/Xin zhao skin

Going to buy Xerath and prolly one skin/Fox bitch/Pig riding bitch/Cassiopeia/Cait

darklordsarumon9 01-19-2012 06:53 PM

Pig riding bitch lol.

Xerath is ****ing AWESOME.

"Go ahead and run behind your tower....RANGE BITCH"