Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Things are going much better with my GF! Also got someone else staying with me now (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150100)

QueenAshy 11-6-2018 06:34 PM

Things are going much better with my GF! Also got someone else staying with me now

I decided to help out a furry transgirl on twitter looking for a room. She’s been staying with me for a few days, and although a little weird, she’s pretty nice, and generally a good person to live with. I don’t have much space in my room, but I did manage to set up a mattress topper with some spare sheets. She’s staying temporarily cause her roommate evicted her, so I didn’t have to prepare too much. I’m just glad to help!

Anyway, me and my GF have been generally getting along better. I’ve overcome her looks to a great degree, and since we’ve been talking it out more often, and I’ve been feeling better over all… it’s nowhwre near as much of a concern now. As far as I’m concerned, as long as she’s loving and not abusive, I’m fine with it. I mean, she’s not perfect, but our faults are mildly infuriating to each other at best, not anything relationship ending. It’s usually just bickering cause she’s a casual, or that I’m really lazy (she is too); which is nothing compared to stuff a narc would say, and if it was, I’d be a little concerned.

But yeah, I’m just glad she’s back, and now that I came out to my grandma and told her that I was in a relationship with my GF, and she was a closeted transgirl, I felt a huge weight get lifted off my shoulders. Yeah, it took a coffee mug of wine for me to spill the beans, but I’m glad I did. I also bragged that night that “I am a wolf maid! My mom stopped me last year, but no one can stop me now!” Halloween was a bit of a weird day to come out, but whatever…

And for anyone who’s asking, no, Halloween wasn’t as amazing as it was cracked up to be. I didn’t go to any party, and my public cosplay stream was a bust because transportation didn’t get back to me… :(

It was better than last Halloween tho, and at least me and my GF could get $50 worth of McDonald’s for the night. Not to mention that we played halo for a pretty long time before finally falling asleeep.

So, yeah… how have you guys’ week been going?

rushyrulz 11-6-2018 06:37 PM

Re: Things are going much better with my GF! Also got someone else staying with me no

You should start a blog

Coolboyrulez0 11-6-2018 06:44 PM

Re: Things are going much better with my GF! Also got someone else staying with me no

yikes

QueenAshy 11-6-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 4655543)
You should start a blog

Blogs don’t get as many views, so I’d be missing out on human interaction

PixlSM 11-6-2018 06:49 PM

quality human interaction on flashflashrevolution

Nick012 11-6-2018 06:49 PM

What did your partner think of someone living under your roof? Did you consult with them before doing it? Are you attracted to your roommate?

SpaceGorilla 11-6-2018 06:50 PM

several people are typing

Charu 11-6-2018 06:52 PM

Neat

Flossy_ 11-6-2018 06:52 PM

my week has been pretty alright thanks for asking

KcHecKa 11-6-2018 06:54 PM

Cool and good.

.Gazelle. 11-6-2018 06:54 PM

skrrt

QueenAshy 11-6-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick012 (Post 4655547)
What did your partner think of someone living under your roof? Did you consult with them before doing it? Are you attracted to your roommate?

1) she was perfectly fine with it, and actually praised me for helping her out. She’s walked in on us doing it numerous times, and neither of us has cared. Safe to say that this arrangement works.

2) no, because her getting evicted was a sudden emergency. I did know my GF would understand tho. And that’s why I took her in quick.

3) no,, not really. She’s not my type. She’s a bit too defensive for my tastes.

Gravity Kitten 11-6-2018 06:55 PM

theropfather 11-6-2018 06:55 PM

skrrt

Cataclysm- 11-6-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Gazelle. (Post 4655552)
skrrt

G.S.M 11-6-2018 07:04 PM

official blog thread

lets get sticky

Antori 11-6-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4655545)
Blogs don’t get as many views, so I’d be missing out on human interaction

this is gold omg

ilikexd 11-6-2018 07:11 PM

I ran into a wolf while I was hiking and it ruined my week.

hi19hi19 11-6-2018 07:23 PM

k.

SK8R43 11-6-2018 07:33 PM

Posting in a queenashy thread.