Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150685)

Lightknight924 02-3-2019 09:28 PM

Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

WEW my suspicion was correct! This to me kind of makes dabackpack seem more towny, because the only good reason in my mind to kill inDheart would be to bring heat on dabackpack next phase. I won't make any real conjectures until more is said by backpack and others though.

the sun fan 02-3-2019 09:31 PM

lar, the reason to not shoot the counterwagon, and I would've been aware of this as the vigi so I assume charu was, is that the seer would probably want to check lightknight last night

Antori 02-3-2019 09:40 PM

----------possible alliances:
-wayward vagabond-DaBackpack-[Funnygurl555/MixMasterLar]
-wayward vagabond-DaBackpack-mellonxcollie(not very sold on this one)
-wayward vagabond-funnier9-MixMasterLar(long shot but i still put it in here)
----people i find the most suspicious:
-DaBackpack
-Funnygurl555
----people i find slightly suspicious:
-MixMasterLar
-mellonxcollie
-funnier9
-Svaz
----people i found the least suspicious:
-the sun fan
-Lightknight924
-Charu
----people that stayed very natural:

DaBackpack 02-3-2019 10:09 PM

somebody should seer sunfan

that is all

DaBackpack 02-3-2019 10:12 PM

I know it's not super useful because there's only 2 greens left, but still

Resolving him should be a priority

the sun fan 02-3-2019 10:14 PM

funnygurl

the sun fan 02-3-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4666365)
somebody should seer sunfan

that is all

if you think I tell nakah to vote for wayward instead of charu as a wolf, you're out of your mind

inDheart 02-3-2019 10:37 PM

Lightknight924 02-4-2019 12:18 AM

Look sun fan seems more human just because he's always in voice and he posited that I could vote for wayward, and gave me a choice. It kinda clears us both imo. I'm also feeling town read from dabackpack, because inDheart dieing makes him seem green since there was heat between them...or people were associating them in the discussion.

The thing is dabackpack is casting shots aggressively and early, and based off what's happening, all I can make out of this is that the scenario's are either: Dabackpack is a wolf and targeted inDheart, because he knew it would make him seem less likely to be a wolf; OR the other scenario is that Dabackpack is a human and had nothing to do with inDheart...but is genuinely trying to make reads...but stillI believe that his gameplay is stronger...because asking to seer sunfan is also kinda foolish.

If Sunfan were a wolf it would be a terrible idea to even mention wayward as a vote. Why offer that kitb up...just stay silent and let the kill go on me or funnygirl...Likewise, if I were a wolf, then it is a terrible idea to put both myself and wayward in jeopardy.

DaBackpack 02-4-2019 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4666372)
Look sun fan seems more human just because he's always in voice and he posited that I could vote for wayward, and gave me a choice. It kinda clears us both imo. I'm also feeling town read from dabackpack, because inDheart dieing makes him seem green since there was heat between them...or people were associating them in the discussion.

The thing is dabackpack is casting shots aggressively and early, and based off what's happening, all I can make out of this is that the scenario's are either: Dabackpack is a wolf and targeted inDheart, because he knew it would make him seem less likely to be a wolf; OR the other scenario is that Dabackpack is a human and had nothing to do with inDheart...but is genuinely trying to make reads...but stillI believe that his gameplay is stronger...because asking to seer sunfan is also kinda foolish.

If Sunfan were a wolf it would be a terrible idea to even mention wayward as a vote. Why offer that kitb up...just stay silent and let the kill go on me or funnygirl...Likewise, if I were a wolf, then it is a terrible idea to put both myself and wayward in jeopardy.

this guy calling me foolish

Lightknight924 02-4-2019 02:25 AM

Yes, to me it is foolish for you to say that sunfan should be seer'd with the conditions that played out towards the end of the day phase, so what you're doing is very much a posture towards something that is 'after the fact.'

All you have to say to that post is to quote me and say This guy over here smh......?

Charu 02-4-2019 07:14 AM

So... are you saying backpack is a wolf or what?

the sun fan 02-4-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4666374)
this guy calling me foolish

It takes one to know one

the sun fan 02-4-2019 09:55 AM

Somehow, Antori might be playing the best as town this game. Aside from funnier, I'm probably lynching all of his suspicions list, starting with fg.

Svaz 02-4-2019 09:59 AM

I never thought I would ship in a TWG game of all places but the_sun_fan x funnier6 is OTP of this game, you can't change my mind

MixMasterLar 02-4-2019 01:00 PM

Just woke up. Felt sick so I didn't get out of bed feel better now tho so expect me in VC in a bit after I cash my check

No one has counter claimed Charu as far as I can see from the thread. That actually does change up the story in my mind a little but clearing Charu only makes the game easier. I feel like I'm a step away from solving it

Funnygurl555 02-4-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4666383)
starting with fg.

:/

the sun fan 02-4-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4666398)
:/

you gotta change my mind
you know I'll prolly get there if ur town

Funnygurl555 02-4-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4666402)
you gotta change my mind
you know I'll prolly get there if ur town

i'll try to be active around tuesday. i hope that helps.

in the meantime, work's pretty slow atm

MixMasterLar 02-4-2019 02:21 PM

For reference

Charu
Svaz
Antori

SunFan
Funnier

Raeko
DBP

Funnygurl