Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo VII Game Thread: Is Seven Your Lucky Number? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145910)

ShadoWolfe 11-3-2016 08:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo VII Game Thread: Is Seven Your Lucky Number?

#oh

#ohhhhhh

Haku, who would you choose from the inactives?

Funnygurl555 11-3-2016 08:15 PM

yeah my vote looks like it's staying on haku for now

this activity's so disappointing. can sunfan replace in for one of the inactives like jeez at least he's here

Hakulyte 11-3-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4489651)
#oh

#ohhhhhh

Haku, who would you choose from the inactives?

I would place their names in random.org and give you a random answer for this. I just don't know.

XelNya 11-3-2016 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4489641)
Then he said that it was obvious DFR died at the beginning of the 2nd phase.

I just don't understand where that certainty comes from.

Hey gang! Today, statistically, a few of you will use hindsight.
Eat Arbys

XelNya 11-3-2016 08:19 PM

On second thought, that post has the wrong word in in it. Replace it with the correct one if you want.

ShadoWolfe 11-3-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4489650)
It's the same logic as me saying in the previous Turbo that MML is Town because I know his meta. (I was wolf in that game)

He's just being like "well, this shrug smiley speaks to me, this guy is definitely town, but he's playing poorly!"

I don't even care that he's right. I just don't understand the logic behind it.

I don't like Zenith for several reasons, but this isn't one of them. He wasn't saying "Aryxi is 100% town", he was saying "Aryxi isn't getting the point about why what he did was wrong, so he's playing poorly. Playing poorly isn't alignment indicative though, so I won't vote him yet"

My main issue with Zenith is that he broke seer cover in the post that he called you out as either awful seer or awful wolf, which sucks because there's only so many valid covers in the first place. I don't see Wolf Zenith doing that though, and I think he just became frustrated as town and wanted to call you out on being weird.

So that makes me not want to vote Zenith OR funnygurl OR XelNya. You're slowly making your way back to my good graces as well, so now that makes the 50% success rate of voting from inactives look really nice. There's no point in keeping them around if they don't contribute, and they only form a good hiding spot for wolves, so I won't feel bad about this.

Psychoangel691

_Zenith_ 11-3-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4489642)
Why?

Am I really the only one who saw DFR as the most active (outside of you because you're playing horrendously and it's become meta to you) and he was far more aggressive than anyone, poking and prodding players and asking questions; being assertive.

On top of being town read by a good healthy portion of us, it wasn't the wrong move to make by any means. Maybe they saw him as the seer? I see it as killing off a potential town lock threat later (if it even gets that far).

Hakulyte 11-3-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4489657)
Am I really the only one who saw DFR as the most active (outside of you because you're playing horrendously and it's become meta to you) and he was far more aggressive than anyone, poking and prodding players and asking questions; being assertive.

On top of being town read by a good healthy portion of us, it wasn't the wrong move to make by any means. Maybe they saw him as the seer? I see it as killing off a potential town lock threat later (if it even gets that far).

That's a massive contrast from his previous Town games. I don't remember him being "that" engaged. It wasn't a bad thing at all, but it definitely looked a lot different to me.

XelNya 11-3-2016 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4489656)
I don't like Zenith for several reasons, but this isn't one of them. He wasn't saying "Aryxi is 100% town", he was saying "Aryxi isn't getting the point about why what he did was wrong, so he's playing poorly. Playing poorly isn't alignment indicative though, so I won't vote him yet"

My main issue with Zenith is that he broke seer cover in the post that he called you out as either awful seer or awful wolf, which sucks because there's only so many valid covers in the first place. I don't see Wolf Zenith doing that though, and I think he just became frustrated as town and wanted to call you out on being weird.

So that makes me not want to vote Zenith OR funnygurl OR XelNya. You're slowly making your way back to my good graces as well, so now that makes the 50% success rate of voting from inactives look really nice. There's no point in keeping them around if they don't contribute, and they only form a good hiding spot for wolves, so I won't feel bad about this.

Psychoangel691

I'm sure you'll understand why I do this:

FreezinIce

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4489657)

Side note is that dfr doesn't even normally push people that hard

Funnygurl555 11-3-2016 08:53 PM

like i would want to go for psycho or freeze, but they HAVEN'T BEEN HERE so they're a shot in the dark and it's like ugh

FreezinIce 11-3-2016 09:17 PM

phoneposting from work

Dunno why you guys are bent out of shape. I told you really early in that I would be completely out of it yesterday and today, yet your acting like my inactivity is some kind of revelation. I have next 3 days off after today so that's when ill put in work. If psychos gone she should get replaced but after today if shes still here and inactive she would be a policy lynch to me. So sorry again but I have to get back to getting buttmangled at work.

ShadoWolfe 11-3-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4489659)
I'm sure you'll understand why I do this:

FreezinIce

Side note is that dfr doesn't even normally push people that hard

You're votimg the wrong inactive. Kill psycho !

ShadoWolfe 11-3-2016 09:22 PM

I will only lynch from Psycho or Haku.

ShadoWolfe 11-3-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4489667)
I will only lynch from Psycho or Haku.

Or maybe Zenith, but Psycho and Haku just seem so much juicier.

AragakiAyase 11-3-2016 09:31 PM

Votes from post 198 to post 274
Night in 2:29:49

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- psychoangel691 -- ShadoWolfe (13)
  • 1 -- Hakulyte -- Funnygurl555 (10)
  • 1 -- FreezinIce -- XelNya (18)
  • 4 -- not voting -- _Zenith_ (5), FreezinIce (1), Hakulyte (28), psychoangel691 (0)

Hakulyte 11-3-2016 09:35 PM

I can't see myself starting a successful voting wagon on Zenith and I obviously don't want to die. It's not really a choice here.

Hakulyte 11-3-2016 09:42 PM

I'm legit forced to wait at the very last second to call a vote in hope psycho or a replacement come out.

_Zenith_ 11-3-2016 09:44 PM

Literally what freeze said; everyone is bent. It's like everyone forgot how to play and it's not only like "?????" but it also makes me want to gtfo and fuck right off this game because it's utterly annoying.

XelNya 11-3-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4489665)
phoneposting from work

Dunno why you guys are bent out of shape. I told you really early in that I would be completely out of it yesterday and today, yet your acting like my inactivity is some kind of revelation. I have next 3 days off after today so that's when ill put in work. If psychos gone she should get replaced but after today if shes still here and inactive she would be a policy lynch to me. So sorry again but I have to get back to getting buttmangled at work.

Apologies if this is worded badly but like: we get that you're busy and stuff, but inactivity is inactivity, and we have a solid lean on why we think lynching from this pile is a good thing. We're not just doing it because #madatinactives. Hopefully things get better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4489666)
You're votimg the wrong inactive. Kill psycho !

I'll move my vote to psycho later unless someone else starts a shit wagon. Hopefully Psycho can check in as well. ^_^

XelNya 11-3-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4489672)
Literally what freeze said; everyone is bent. It's like everyone forgot how to play and it's not only like "?????" but it also makes me want to gtfo and fuck right off this game because it's utterly annoying.

If you wanna say this, you need to do something other than get super angry and just lampoon Haku.

You know this post isn't helpful to anyone.