Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Svaz 07-3-2019 12:09 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4681368)
Shitposting aside, this is anti-town and I'm calling you on it.

Yes, okay, I see how this would work in a normal game; preservation through mitigating risks makes sense in functional ordinary circumstances. This game, I'm certain, falls outside of the realm of ordinary circumstances, however. That's what I'm saying.

roundbox 07-3-2019 12:11 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
you are taking things too seriously
my posts are fine

Soundwave- 07-3-2019 12:11 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4681397)
Yes, okay, I see how this would work in a normal game; preservation through mitigating risks makes sense in functional ordinary circumstances. This game, I'm certain, falls outside of the realm of ordinary circumstances, however. That's what I'm saying.

I get that, which is why I havent vote and tunneled. Just, you know... keep it in mind.

storn42 07-3-2019 12:11 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4681398)
you are taking things too seriously
my posts are fine

but at the end of the day, isn't it still just shitposting.

gold stinger 07-3-2019 12:12 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
awooga

Mtamborini

storn42 07-3-2019 12:13 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681401)
awooga

Mtamborini

(awoo) ga

flashflash account 07-3-2019 12:23 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
So gs just thought to check the op and noticed that one tiny thing changed?

First of all that's a scumtell
Second of all that's scummy

gold stinger 07-3-2019 12:29 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
It's really not that hard to put together that there were 5 hidden mechanics in the OP since night start and all of a sudden, there's a minigame with 10 hidden choices that could change the game.

Svaz 07-3-2019 12:30 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
I do have a question in regards to hostkilling, exactly how does that mechanic work (really just asking anyone who's seen it in a game before)? Does someone else come in to host the game or what?

storn42 07-3-2019 12:35 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4681406)
I do have a question in regards to hostkilling, exactly how does that mechanic work (really just asking anyone who's seen it in a game before)? Does someone else come in to host the game or what?

As far as i know, its not really a mechanic that exists, other than mod killing. But This is a very xiz thing to do. I assume it either means he unlocks the ability to kill people with these challenges, or maybe he gets a night kill, or lightning will strike.

Daikyi 07-3-2019 12:35 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
knowing xiz and angleshooting hard, its probably like some essay we have to write about the best pokemon and why it is the best pokemon, and he'll hostkill the worst essay or something

i think hidden mechs are useless to speculate on, and detract from actual gameplay, since it provides easy outs for people trying to look like theyre being insightful tbh moving on

storn42 07-3-2019 12:37 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
HI funnier6, having a good time reading the thread so far?

mellon_collie 07-3-2019 12:42 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
I'm going to ignore the possible mechanics because there are way too many possibilities and also yolo strats

Soundwave- 07-3-2019 12:46 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
dai is probably town though it wouldnt be the first time he hoodwinked me.

gold stinger 07-3-2019 12:49 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Gotta head out to work for the day.

Will probably be back at around 10-ish server time.

flashflash account 07-3-2019 12:49 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4681412)
dai is probably town though it wouldnt be the first time he hoodwinked me.

There's not really a point to saying this
Why do you tr him and why do you think you're wrong

Soundwave- 07-3-2019 12:52 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4681415)
There's not really a point to saying this
Why do you tr him and why do you think you're wrong

Because he knows how to play it up and pull a town read but hes keeping it light and relevant instead.

And because I've lost really badly to him before. I can't say I've got him figured out.

Soundwave- 07-3-2019 12:53 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4681415)
There's not really a point to saying this

Also sharing thoughts is basically the only thing we can do as town.

Funnygurl555 07-3-2019 12:54 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
12 pages ayy this game is active

storn42 07-3-2019 12:55 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4681417)
Also sharing thoughts is basically the only thing we can do as town.

dont forget shitposting, we can also shitpost!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution