Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   12th Official Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151110)

Flossy_ 08-9-2019 10:35 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
im ready im ready im ready im ready im ready im ready

ShurykaN 08-9-2019 10:36 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Jeez I'm like the Anti-Dossar of derusting. Dossar: Sdg RATO first try after 5 year break; Me: Take 3 weeks to derust after a 2 month break.

/complain
PhantomPuppy nice sakura blossoms :)

V-Ormix 08-9-2019 10:47 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
we just need ziltoid and dossar to compete d8

PhantomPuppy 08-9-2019 10:49 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShurykaN (Post 4691931)
Jeez I'm like the Anti-Dossar of derusting. Dossar: Sdg RATO first try after 5 year break; Me: Take 3 weeks to derust after a 2 month break.

/complain
PhantomPuppy nice sakura blossoms :)

oh my god IS THAT SHURYKAN?! back just in time for the OT :O

V-Ormix 08-9-2019 10:50 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
mrrubix last minute signup there is still time for him to be number 1 ageen

Precarious 08-9-2019 11:40 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
I realize the files are all probably in place, but nevertheless someone needs to commission Kurorak quickly, then step the file so that the Division 8 final can be OWA Rages at D8 Placement.

psychoangel691 08-9-2019 11:40 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4691986)
I realize the files are all probably in place, but nevertheless someone needs to commission Kurorak quickly, then step the file so that the Division 8 final can be OWA Rages at D8 Placement.

ROFL

gold stinger 08-9-2019 11:43 PM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4691986)
I realize the files are all probably in place, but nevertheless someone needs to commission Kurorak quickly, then step the file so that the Division 8 final can be OWA Rages at D8 Placement.

I have the power to make this happen

but would Kurorak do it in time :thinking:

fyi I don't have the power to pass charts blindly and I definitely wouldn't be the person stepping it LMAO

Untimely Friction 08-10-2019 12:01 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Im READY

Dugatee 08-10-2019 01:00 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
hello i think theres been a mistake it says im in the division 7 but i am level 40 please put me in division 40 thanks

11brendon 08-10-2019 01:38 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
is the guy at the top of d7 right now supposed to be in d6 or something

devonin 08-10-2019 01:44 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 11brendon (Post 4692028)
is the guy at the top of d7 right now supposed to be in d6 or something

They got moved up, but their score persisted, it's been probably fixed by the time you see this.

psychoangel691 08-10-2019 01:51 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dugatee (Post 4692014)
hello i think theres been a mistake it says im in the division 7 but i am level 40 please put me in division 40 thanks

Your etterna scores smash anything in that division

Flossy_ 08-10-2019 01:53 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
is the cool d7 grey color a thing you can still get or can you not now that d8 is at thing

Dugatee 08-10-2019 02:22 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692033)
Your etterna scores smash anything in that division

i dont understand? i can only do level 32s in etterna...

psychoangel691 08-10-2019 02:27 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dugatee (Post 4692038)
i dont understand? i can only do level 32s in etterna...

The levels aren't the same between here and there. Your score on the current D7 song is WAAAYYY better than anyone in D2 would ever do right now.

Dugatee 08-10-2019 02:29 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692039)
The levels aren't the same between here and there. Your score on the current D7 song is WAAAYYY better than anyone in D2 would ever do right now.

but im level 40 not level 7, you put me too low

gold stinger 08-10-2019 02:33 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4692039)
The levels aren't the same between here and there. Your score on the current D7 song is WAAAYYY better than anyone in D2 would ever do right now.

You should listen to the man and put him in D40.

Aquellex 08-10-2019 02:41 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
dugatee is a memelord

SK8R43 08-10-2019 07:01 AM

Re: 12th Official Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dugatee (Post 4692040)
but im level 40 not level 7, you put me too low

You're in DIVISION 7, not level 7.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution