Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

YoshL 11-19-2011 01:15 PM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

The build date reads "11.162011" maybe add a period? :3

Velocity 11-19-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninty64 (Post 3572195)
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but in IE8 I get this overlapping problem with the navigation bar:

-snip-

Will be fixed soon enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3572198)
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet and just in case nobody has.
#1: You can't open the dance section from the first time you load up the legacy engine until you change sections and go back.
#2: VROFL song preview doesn't load up.

#1: Is this Legacy, Velo or Both?
#2: This works fine for me. I'll check on it though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3572210)
The build date reads "11.162011" maybe add a period? :3

neva.

ca25nada 11-19-2011 08:23 PM

Don't Know if it's already mentioned but secret songs (not token or purchased) I shouldn't have shows up on the songlist. (planet karma, cinnamon roll, etc.)

The songs disappear after opening the songlist again after playing a round.

Steps to reproduce: (I'll narrow things down later)
1. Turn on velocity engine
2. Load up any song
3. get a game over after 10 misses
4. Press "New Song"
5. Press "Songs" and load up the songlist

Arbliterator 11-19-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3572218)
Will be fixed soon enough.

#1: Is this Legacy, Velo or Both?
#2: This works fine for me. I'll check on it though.

neva.

#1: Only Legacy. It started doing this with the most recent build.
#2: Yea it's only with that one song, was thinking maybe it didn't load for songs I didn't have but all the other skill token or secret songs I don't have seem to work.

EDIT: Hmmmm ONI doesn't load either, maybe you can't load skill token songs you don't have?

Sweet_Feet 11-21-2011 01:12 PM

The only time my username ever appears on the highscores list in game is if I'm one of the first people to play the file.. why doesn't it register for older files such as this one for example..

PrawnSkunk 11-21-2011 02:50 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9011/#comments
- Newest Engine Update reads "Engine Updates – 11.14.9011" My OCD has been killing me for the past week.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...do=editprofile
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=updateprofile
- I am not 13 years old, and when I made the account, I also was not 13. However, when trying to change my info on account settings, I get the error: "Please complete the required field "Parent Email"."

justin_ator 11-26-2011 02:35 AM

Something that isn't all that important except for actually using it...

The profile input for the AIM address spot is limited to a certain number of characters, and in the instance of mine it won't let me put the full thing in because it's "too long" for that input space.

Velocity 11-26-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3573598)
- Newest Engine Update reads "Engine Updates – 11.14.9011" My OCD has been killing me for the past week.

The engine at that time was dated for 9011. Cause well, it's over 9000.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3573598)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...do=editprofile
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=updateprofile
- I am not 13 years old, and when I made the account, I also was not 13. However, when trying to change my info on account settings, I get the error: "Please complete the required field "Parent Email"."

Should be fixed for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3576746)
Something that isn't all that important except for actually using it...

The profile input for the AIM address spot is limited to a certain number of characters, and in the instance of mine it won't let me put the full thing in because it's "too long" for that input space.

That's vBulletins limit. Nothing we can do about that.

muirrir 11-26-2011 02:27 PM

hi, any ways of putting mods for replays? I've done this vid random just to test it but it doesnt seem to work. Everytime I try to set ''Hidden'' or ''Tornado'' (example), I can't close the settings page once it's open, thus, stuck there and need to F5. Yes in song infos it says Hidden but we can't see it happening lolz.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...replay/101356/

Edit: I'm playing on Legacy if it can help.

justin_ator 11-26-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3576893)
That's vBulletins limit. Nothing we can do about that.

Not doubting you, but why does it allow my other ones then? Like my MSN? It's the same length??

Velocity 11-26-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3576912)
Not doubting you, but why does it allow my other ones then? Like my MSN? It's the same length??

Stupid shit is stupid.
I'm guessing vB people thought AIM would be shorter or something.

hXcalltheway 11-27-2011 04:54 PM

Wasn't too sure of where this would go and I wasn't about to spend all night searching for the right thread but my complaint is this: The legacy engine, both single player and multiplayer, seems to have taken a shit. Songs are loading excruciatingly slow (sometimes stop when they get to a certain percentage). I've had this problem myself playing single player then heard from a few I tried playing in MP. Seems to have only started doing this some time today late afternoon eastern time because it was fine when I was playing earlier. People I played in MP actually complained that songs weren't loading at all for them and really slow for me.

Clipso 11-28-2011 12:13 PM

On the Skill Tokens page,

Idol (Danpa with Posing Guys ver)
Pass "Torinouta (Noise Rave Mix)".

It should be "Tori No Uta (Noise Rave Mix)"

MarioNintendo 11-28-2011 04:38 PM

When I fail a song because my key setup is wrong, I try to go in the settings of the score/results page. When I click page on settings to click these settings, they don't save!! I have to go back to the main menu to do that, and that's pretty annoying.

Velocity 11-28-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 3578355)
When I fail a song because my key setup is wrong, I try to go in the settings of the score/results page. When I click page on settings to click these settings, they don't save!! I have to go back to the main menu to do that, and that's pretty annoying.

I may have to force myself to add a Save button, normally the settings will save when you close the settings panel or even open it. I'll add a close button at the same time.

XxNeomaxX 12-2-2011 02:45 PM

When I play with ASWD to deal with hands, The windows seach bar interfree with FFR and break everything ! Can you help me please ?

TheSaxRunner05 12-2-2011 08:20 PM

This one's a little weird ....
I intentionally missed the 10th arrow (up arrow on the 'a' of beat 4), and got a 13 combo... how does it bleed over a miss?

UnkownMan 12-2-2011 08:26 PM

Okay, this is becoming extremely bullshit and it started happening to me at the beginning of the new tournament. Every time I hit a note when I play on the Velocity engine, it gives me a miss or a boo, even when I hit the note perfectly on time. EVERY. TIME. And, I made sure my keyboard wasn't glitching, because I boo-spammed the intro to a song and it DID give me boos. I don't understand why it's glitching THIS bad. It even does this to me when I play on a laptop.
Also, on the "regular" engine, the notes don't even show up at all, no matter what song I play. What the hell is going on?!

Emithith 12-2-2011 08:40 PM

What are your settings?

The_Toymaker 12-2-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 3582163)
This one's a little weird ....
I intentionally missed the 10th arrow (up arrow on the 'a' of beat 4), and got a 13 combo... how does it bleed over a miss?

It's because of how big the hit boxes are.