Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Is there anyone... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148079)

Lambdadelta 08-19-2017 10:17 PM

Is there anyone...

That can help me remember exactly what occurred between the time I blacked out and the time I fell asleep on the last night during AN?

DotKritic 08-19-2017 10:36 PM

Re: Is there anyone...

You blacked out.

my_password_is_butts 08-19-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DotKritic (Post 4580544)
You blacked out.

Thank you for the helpful and informative post.

AutotelicBrown 08-19-2017 11:57 PM

I have no idea and wasn't even in AN but I hope you manage to find it out.

Tia- 08-20-2017 02:14 AM

Hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?…

obulus 08-20-2017 06:49 AM

Woah I haven't seen you since tou last played me in multiplayer 2 years ago

bmah 08-20-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambdadelta (Post 4580541)
That can help me remember exactly what occurred between the time I blacked out and the time I fell asleep on the last night during AN?

Out of curiosity, why are you wanting to know these specific details? Just seems out of the blue to me.

gold stinger 08-20-2017 01:05 PM

From what I was told:

You passed out while blackout drunk

police noticed and tried to help you out

noticed you were drunk

offered a drive to wherever you were staying or a night in the drunk tank (basically drunk prison)

You ended up getting a lift to the hotel you were staying at

Police talked to Hotel managers

You got banned from the hotel you were staying at

Not sure what order of events that happened in or the details of it but if you ask me, in my opinion, sounds like you were by yourself for most of the time that it happened. Not sure why you're interested in knowing now though, AN 2017 is long gone. Stupid things happen when people get blackout drunk.

mellonxcollie 08-20-2017 01:21 PM

Do you remember being in the room with werewolf people and talking to spenner on the bed? Just trying to figure out when exactly you would have blacked out

Celirra 08-20-2017 01:41 PM

If it's any consolation or info, I don't think whatever it was was deliberately hostile or harmful, if there was anything like that. You were already very drunk in the hotel room, and when I kinda told you that you were making an ass of yourself you realized it and seemed to clean up a little bit. I also doubt it would be anything negative because (to my knowledge) the extent of the repercussions was that you got banned from the hotel (which, I hear, happens pretty easily if people are drunk and police get involved at all).

Josemba 08-20-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tia- (Post 4580579)
Hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?…

haha this is what I thought with the title too

choof 08-20-2017 03:07 PM

why would you go to a con, a social gathering, and then drink so much you forget what happens

that's fucking stupid

Spenner 08-20-2017 06:14 PM

Hey so, my memory is a bit fuzzy because I was also quite intoxicated and on the verge of passing out, but from what I remember I think Lindsey and I went for a walk to get away from the room noise for a little bit and we met up at the bottom floor briefly. After hanging out there for a bit we went back upstairs because I needed to go to sleep, I was way out of it.

That's all I got from my end :P it's unfortunate you got banned, I bet it would be no issue if you just stayed in a room with other people another year though... not like your WANTED sign is plastered on every corner.

But really do pace yourself next time bro hahah

xXOpkillerXx 08-20-2017 06:25 PM

In the morning you told us (Team Quebec): "There is no way I'm banned, LOL, what ?!" "Noooo wayyy, show me a proof" "Hahaha come on they can't have banned me" "That's impossible! Haha no wayyy ! :D" about huh, 50 times at least I think lmfao.

melonpapes 08-20-2017 06:28 PM

i think they don't have a problem banning anime folks for getting above the anticipated level of rowdiness, even just to send a message and get rid of the "bad eggs"

you didn't seem so bad but i don't remember seein u that much that night, i only saw the aftermath when you realized you were b&

Lambdadelta 08-20-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4580663)
Do you remember being in the room with werewolf people and talking to spenner on the bed? Just trying to figure out when exactly you would have blacked out

I blacked out shortly after that when someone offered me a drink that wasn't mine.

For anyone wondering the hotel manager told me the only reason I didn't end up in the slammer was because I was a very polite drunk. They just don't tolerate that kind of behavior around the hotel. I was curious because I never found out many details beyond "You fell asleep in the street, and you were banned from the hotel".

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4580713)
why would you go to a con, a social gathering, and then drink so much you forget what happens

that's fucking stupid

Wasn't aware I could almost drink a 26er to myself and be fine but as soon as I mix 3 different kinds of alcohol in small glasses that it would make me black out. I learned the hard way, it was a shitty hotel anyway.

xXOpkillerXx 08-20-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambdadelta (Post 4580865)
Wasn't aware I could almost drink a 26er to myself and be fine but as soon as I mix 3 different kinds of alcohol in small glasses that it would make me black out.

Bro lambda you know as well as everybody that that's absolutely not a legit reason to drink that much ever. ^^

choof 08-20-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambdadelta (Post 4580865)
Wasn't aware I could almost drink a 26er to myself and be fine but as soon as I mix 3 different kinds of alcohol in small glasses that it would make me black out. I learned the hard way, it was a shitty hotel anyway.

this reads like you don't know how alcohol works
how quickly did you drink the fifth? how many shots did you take? how quickly after the fifth did you start doing shots? what do you define as fine? being on the cusp of blacking out?

Lambdadelta 08-20-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4580953)
this reads like you don't know how alcohol works
how quickly did you drink the fifth? how many shots did you take? how quickly after the fifth did you start doing shots? what do you define as fine? being on the cusp of blacking out?

I don't know how alcohol works at all, in fact, I normally don't drink hard liquor.
I'm more of a drink 7-8 beers over the course of 3 hours.
I define that glowing feeling with a mild buzz to be fine, should have stopped drinking as soon as I started to stumble.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4580926)
Bro lambda you know as well as everybody that that's absolutely not a legit reason to drink that much ever. ^^

Thought I would be fine and I was in fact not fine :P lesson learned from the experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4580682)
If it's any consolation or info, I don't think whatever it was was deliberately hostile or harmful, if there was anything like that. You were already very drunk in the hotel room, and when I kinda told you that you were making an ass of yourself you realized it and seemed to clean up a little bit. I also doubt it would be anything negative because (to my knowledge) the extent of the repercussions was that you got banned from the hotel (which, I hear, happens pretty easily if people are drunk and police get involved at all).

If I were to be completely honest, as soon as you pulled me aside and pointed it out I calmed down. I had the "Realize where you are, this isn't your room" replaying in my head most of that night. I actually felt a little ashamed because of how far I had let myself fall to the point of appearing like an ass. I thank you for that, you and dynamo were the only people I remember actually pulling me aside and speaking to me about it and giving me advice.

choof 08-20-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambdadelta (Post 4580961)
I don't know how alcohol works at all, in fact, I normally don't drink hard liquor.
I'm more of a drink 7-8 beers over the course of 3 hours.
I define that glowing feeling with a mild buzz to be fine, should have stopped drinking as soon as I started to stumble.

you're an idiot lmao