Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   WORST boss ever (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=55195)

Animefreak999 12-7-2006 05:38 PM

WORST boss ever

can anyone think of a really bad boss? the first thing that comes to my mind is bongobongo from zelda ocarina of time. anyone have a worse boss than him?

Doug31 12-7-2006 05:39 PM

Re: WORST boss ever

Not only did you make two of the same topic, but I've seen a topic like this recently, where I put in my least favorite boss: Botos, from Megaman X: Command Mission.

Animefreak999 12-7-2006 05:39 PM

crap my bad i didnt mean to do two someone lock and/or delete this
i forgot how to delete

Doug31 12-7-2006 05:41 PM

They can lock/delete the other one, now that you're using this one. The older topic like this is here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53559

Animefreak999 12-7-2006 05:44 PM

i see now...well thanks for the heads up

Doug31 12-7-2006 05:51 PM

Well, I guess this is okay, since that other one is mostly for best boss ever, even though there is some talk of worst boss ever in it. I've seen many much worse threads than this.

Animefreak999 12-7-2006 05:58 PM

bongobongo was the suckiest boss i ever had to face

XXXsmittyXXX 12-7-2006 06:00 PM

pointless thread. but i think the last boss from wild 9 for ps1 was pretty gay

scorpio1690 12-7-2006 11:48 PM

Bongo Bongo was easy, if you had trouble with him you should just quit Zelda. Dark Link was harder than him, and Dark Link wasn't hard.

Worst boss was probably.... I don't know, never really been a boss that's annoyed me besides Ozma from FF9, but he could've been easier if I just went and levelled on the Yans for another half hour.

Omega Weapons are usually annoying.

KazeHime 12-8-2006 12:03 AM

Bongo Bongo was kewl

nforcer06164 12-8-2006 12:30 PM

Wait... are we talking "bad" as in hard to beat, or "bad" as in really poor design or execution?

Doug31 12-8-2006 12:37 PM

I think "bad" as in really poor design or execution. It's just that some people find really hard to beat bosses as annoying/bad.
Quote:

bongobongo was the suckiest boss i ever had to face
That doesn't sound like bad as in hard to me.

If we're talking hard to beat, then dullahan from Golden Sun 2 on hard was the hardest I've fought.

UberMario 12-8-2006 12:42 PM

Oh man. Every. Boss. In FF:CC. They're ALL THE SAME.

nforcer06164 12-8-2006 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug31 (Post 1027362)
I think "bad" as in really poor design or execution. It's just that some people find really hard to beat bosses as annoying/bad.
That doesn't sound like bad as in hard to me.

If we're talking hard to beat, then dullahan from Golden Sun 2 on hard was the hardest I've fought.

That's the exact boss I was going to say.

Biff_tech 12-8-2006 03:24 PM

Off hand i'mma say the last boss of FF7: DoC, Only because it was so freaking easy it was almost pointless and he should of been more of a regular boss not the last one.
Srry that i can't remeber his

Shashakiro 12-8-2006 03:46 PM

Clumsy/Resolute Assassin in ToS were just retarded, mainly because they were WAY harder than they should have been...IMO those fights are harder than the end-of-seal boss fights, and they DEFINITELY shouldn't be.

Disliked the Titania boss in Storfox 64 for being way easier than it should have been. The boss had some really cool ideas behind it, but it was mostly wasted by the fact that it took like 8 shots to kill it.

Basically, the only bosses I dislike in games are ones that either seem unnecessarily easy or unnecessarily hard, like those two.

EDIT: Also, wtf was with Mithos's final form in ToS. Lamest thing ever.

TS_SonicMaster 12-8-2006 03:58 PM

Mithos's final form was lame. His first form was sweet but annoying because of his w/e spell that gave random stat changes >.>

I swear he had indignation judgement too but idk, i haven't played the game in months.

Magnafiend 12-8-2006 05:09 PM

I would have to say either Volt from ToS (I expected something MUCH cooler looking than a floating thunderball, and something harder as well, considering he managed to nearly wipe out a TOWN!)
or the final form of Emperor Ing in MP2 (epic, but just way to easy, barely took a hit the entire fight.)

Deeks 12-8-2006 05:12 PM

worst boss ever was bowser in paper mario 1, he was the easiest thing ive ever faced, im not sure there was a way to lose to him.

Magnafiend 12-8-2006 05:16 PM

the first time there isnt, the last boss one there most certainly is (its called being way underleveled!)