Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I'm officially a rhythm game artist! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154080)

verra 10-2-2022 10:06 PM

I'm officially a rhythm game artist!

Hi everyone!

First of all, it's great to be back on my original account. Joining FFR is how I got my start as both a rhythm gamer and a musician when I was only 12 years old and it's a bit surreal seeing the "Online" status after all this time.

Secondly, I'd like to mention that I've started my dream job of being a VGM composer for various rhythm games! I'm currently working on Modus Games' forthcoming rhythm game fighter crossover, God of Rock but have already made tunes for titles like BoomBox, Rhythm Horizon and most recently SlipDream Resonator.

I'd still love to be a part of FFR's lengthy history so if anyone is interested in stepping my music, please feel free to reach out! (Also pour one out for Spin It Up!, I'm gonna miss it...)

If you're interested in following what I've been up to, check out my music on SoundCloud at soundcloud.com/debisco. Not everything CAN be uploaded here due to legalities but mostly everything I've done between 2017-present is available to stream.

Thanks to all who helped me out on this wild journey <3

- DeBisco (fka DJ Scratchin' fka verra)

MixMasterLar 10-2-2022 10:11 PM

Re: I'm officially a rhythm game artist!

Definitely good to see you back where it all started. I remember us on AIM talking about adding Rewind to Spin It Up close to 14 years ago

Sigrev2 10-3-2022 02:36 AM

welcome back, king. never realized you were verra, although i don't think we ever interacted much on my old account lmao

verra 10-3-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigrev2 (Post 4782280)
welcome back, king. never realized you were verra, although i don't think we ever interacted much on my old account lmao

Whoa! Didn't expect to see you here :o

What was your old account?

Sigrev2 10-3-2022 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verra (Post 4782291)
Whoa! Didn't expect to see you here :o

What was your old account?

it was like... unkownman, or some shit idk. made it when i was 12 or whatever lmao

kmay 10-4-2022 09:32 AM

Oh wow hey there! Glad to see you're still making music.

FFR is having a contest of sorts going on with bringing in new artists to the games library so I'm sure some step artist will pick up your music

kommisar 10-4-2022 06:46 PM

yea

verra 10-5-2022 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigrev2 (Post 4782298)
it was like... unkownman, or some shit idk. made it when i was 12 or whatever lmao

That name rings a bell for some reason but I don't think we've ever interacted on here before lol

Dr. Toboggan 10-5-2022 11:18 AM

Congrats mayn

Sigrev2 10-6-2022 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verra (Post 4782304)
That name rings a bell for some reason but I don't think we've ever interacted on here before lol

it was a long while ago, but at the very least i can remember that og avatar of yours. i used to get into a lot of trouble and nonsense back in the day. regrettable stuff but i was also just a Dumb Kid™ so...

blindreper1179 10-6-2022 09:44 PM

That's awesome! Nice to see someone *new* with such an old profile!

lopansuperman 10-15-2022 11:44 PM

Congrats. I know I'm late, but props :)